12 Deals Of Christmas on EU PSN Store

Stevieboy

That was also the case last year and I believe all of them were PS4 games, though I'm not 100% sure about this.

I guess it makes sense since that's where the money is at, but that's still lame. :P

Apart from obvious Vita is dead.

You guys realize that... there are no AAA games on Vita that would qualify, right? :D

No "AAA" games!? Pfft, we have at least like two. :P

I agree.

So Uncharted Golden Abyss and Gravity Rush?

Is Gravity Rush considered a AAA game? I don't think it has a large enough budget to be one, and besides, it's too Japanese. :P

I was thinking more along the lines of Killzone Mercenary or something. Ugh... Just thinking about a western game on Vita-tan makes me sick to my stomach. :P

• Like 1

Is Gravity Rush considered a AAA game? I don't think it has a large enough budget to be one, and besides, it's too Japanese. :P

I was thinking more along the lines of Killzone Mercenary or something. Ugh... Just thinking about a western game on Vita-tan makes me sick to my stomach. :P

So CoD Or AC, just think at famous commercial saga that were back in 2011 on it and now nobody cares xD

So CoD Or AC, just think at famous commercial saga that were back in 2011 on it and now nobody cares xD

I think we've named literally every western game on the system now. xD Some people are disappointed by the lack of western support for the system, but I look at the CoD and AC games on Vita, and good riddance I say! :P

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 1

Good question, I don't know. Oh right, forgot about Killzone Mercenary :lol:

I think we've named literally every western game on the system now. xD Some people are disappointed by the lack of western support for the system, but I look at the CoD and AC games on Vita, and good riddance I say! :P

I suppose xD

Yeah a lot of people just say Vita is dead because they don't see the famous West companies pubblish there, but who cares we have plenty of that agmes on Ps3/4 leave the Vita for the Japanese shining xD

Even because if a game has to become Famous and do like Gravity Rush/Daze that has to thanks Vita and now it trows it away and just come on Ps4 then fuck it....

I seen it priced at €19.99 in the 2 stores I checked.

There is a difference for some EU countries. For example, on mine previously it costed 69,99 EUR and now with a discount of 64%, it costs 24,99 EUR.

On the Rise of the Tomb Raider deal, it was exactly the same for everyone.

There is a difference for some EU countries. For example, on mine previously it costed 69,99 EUR and now with a discount of 64%, it costs 24,99 EUR.

On the Rise of the Tomb Raider deal, it was exactly the same for everyone.

I just checked your store and it is indeed €24.99. I have updated the OP to reflect that. Thanks.

I thought of another thing I find annoying about 12 Christmas deals. I'm talking about the fact that you don't know what games will be in the future. So, if I have a limited budget, for example, and I can buy, like, 1 or 2 games, I might decide to pass on one game that I want to buy thinking that they might offer smth better in the future. But in the end there won't be any good games for me. So, in the end, basically, I won't buy anything, 'cause I hoped for smth that I, probably, wanted more. So, Sony also doesn't necessarily benefits from it.

Sorry, if someone already mentioned it, I didn't read all replies.

P.S. Fallout 4 looks cool. More than 50% off.

PP.S. It would be more awesome, if they made additional 10-20% off for Plus, like they somethimes do.

Dishonored 2 is the 3rd deal.

45% off... -_-  pffft... meh

There was a leaked list of all Christmas Deals games in the comments section but blog team deleted it, so probably it was legit. I wish I wasn't late and saw it.

Most likely, as one commenter, who saw it, said, there won't be Mafia 3 and will be Skyrim. Not my cup of tea, but, probably, someone will find it interesting. For now, just consider this a rumor.

Edited by Nope

Cool that the OP is elaborate and being updated instad of a small message.

Personally I don't buy games online that often if they can be found on disc as well, but who knows, given the right sale...

Also, I think I had not realised that Dishonored 2 had been released already.

Edited by BillyHorrible