12 Deals Of Christmas on EU PSN Store

Stevieboy

Tomb raider was a good deal but the others so far just seem to me as though they should be the RRP for the digital versions of these games if Sony want to make the move to all digital; not what they are calling 'sale' prices.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I don't expect FFXV to be put on 'sale' so soon but it wasn't that hard to guess that list since it's pretty much list of newest AAAs.

Well why not? We Had already for real Dishonored out the 11Th November so not even a Month ago and Skyrim Remaster out since 3 weeks or just 2 maybe? So in the last week that could be totally possible even if it will be for 45 € minum 40 € so still too much even if you want it.

I don't expect FFXV to be put on 'sale' so soon but it wasn't that hard to guess that list since it's pretty much list of newest AAAs.

1 minute ago, Puriddu9427 said:

Well why not? We Had already for real Dishonored out the 11Th November so not even a Month ago and Skyrim Remaster out since 3 weeks or just 2 maybe? So in the last week that could be totally possible even if it will be for 45 € minum 40 € so still too much even if you want it.

I agree with Puriddu. Although we should take the list with some grain of salt it's totally possible. Last year Sony also had Fallout 4 as the last deal and that was just one and half months old at that point:
https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/12/22/the-12-deals-of-christmas-12/
Wouldn't imagine a discount of 50% but 30% are possible IMO.

4 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

I agree with Puriddu. Although we should take the list with some grain of salt it's totally possible. Last year Sony also had Fallout 4 as the last deal and that was just one and half months old at that point:
https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/12/22/the-12-deals-of-christmas-12/
Wouldn't imagine a discount of 50% but 30% are possible IMO.

Oh god call me Sora being Called with my Profile name on the net is so strange xD In my opinion it probably will always be 45-50% after all is based on Digital price so even if it's 50% it' of 70 € so 35 €, dishonored 2 was at that price indeed so yeah i guess good deals considering the game are new but still Noooo this are not deals that you can't lose are just normal sales at this prices....

The order of the list has been right regardless of if you think its a lucky guess. Getting the game order right would've been hard.

2 minutes ago, Puriddu9427 said:

Oh god call me Sora being Called with my Profile name on the net is so strange xD In my opinion it probably will always be 45-50% after all is based on Digital price so even if it's 50% it' of 70 € so 35 €, dishonored 2 was at that price indeed so yeah i guess good deals considering the game are new but still Noooo this are not deals that you can't lose are just normal sales at this prices....

If you want to be called Sora then change your profile name. :P
https://forum.psnprofiles.com/settings/username/
Depending on how much interest you have in playing the game I think the prices are actually quite fair so shortly after release but like most people I'm more interested in owning such games as retail. But none of those as they don't interest me, maybe with the exception of Watch_Dogs 2 as I heard it was a lot of fun. And you're right with those sale prices being just normal ones and no special ones which make you totally want to get the game now (and not several months later).

10 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

If you want to be called Sora then change your profile name. :P
https://forum.psnprofiles.com/settings/username/
Depending on how much interest you have in playing the game I think the prices are actually quite fair so shortly after release but like most people I'm more interested in owning such games as retail. But none of those as they don't interest me, maybe with the exception of Watch_Dogs 2 as I heard it was a lot of fun. And you're right with those sale prices being just normal ones and no special ones which make you totally want to get the game now (and not several months later).

WAIT WHAT? I didn't know they changed it OHW :( I Have to wait 28 days now to get back my old One WHY? -_-

OH Nope Never mind it Changed it already ah Luckily i already can't change my PSn Name, at least here i could xD

Well it always even depends how you see it for example Dishonored for 35 € yeah great deal if you wanted it but if you saw Amazon during the Black Friday week Dishonored was selled Retail for 40 € for like 3-4 days and this after it was out a week before, so looking all around usually it's the best xD

Personally i don't care of any of the games in the list so i'm just waiting for the Sales on teh 21St or 24th i don't know when that if are like always there'll be Great!

Even the Week Deals on EU Store Now for 4 days are better than this, That Dark soul 2 Ps4 for 15 €... :holy:

Edited by Sora9427

4 hours ago, Natsuu24 said:

Well, if that is true, maybe FIFA 17 will be 35/40€ right ??

Probably 35% being a 50% based on 70 as base price. Still a lot, you find it around now for 40 an probably even 30 after christmas with Fifa is like that every years at this point.

I'm really hesitating now. 60% of Uncharted 4, less than 25 bucks. Sounds like a good deal, but I haven't finished 2nd and 3rd parts, so I doubt I'll be playing the 4th one anytime soon. And by the time I'm finished with 3rd, there might be even a better deal for U4.

Edited by Nope

Fuck... I forgot to check and when I forgot, I missed out on Battlefield 1... Shit!

5 hours ago, Nope said:

I'm really hesitating now. 60% of Uncharted 4, less than 25 bucks. Sounds like a good deal, but I haven't finished 2nd and 3rd parts, so I doubt I'll be playing the 4th one anytime soon. And by the time I'm finished with 3rd, there might be even a better deal for U4.

Why not just buy it and have a few Uncharted sessions? It's not gonna get much lower :P

4 hours ago, Nitro said:

Why not just buy it and have a few Uncharted sessions? It's not gonna get much lower :P

Well, it's hard for me to part with my hard-earned money for a digital copy that I won't be able to sell afterwards. Even if it's just 25$, lol. 

There's a saying we use here. "a toad is choking me" in the sense of avaricious. I guess, you could say that about me, :S

Either way, I have one more day to make up my mind. Might think of it as a present for meself on Christmas :D