Election Outrage (Yes, People Are Still Insane)!

DanielVT

As much as I was disappointed that Obama won the election, and I will not get into all the reports of blatant voter fraud, I did not get suicidal or crazy. Obama won, and I will have to put up with it for another four years, big deal. Apparently, Others do not share in my sanity. Check out what this stupid woman did, credit goes to Fox News, and the rest of the story can be found here: http://www.foxnews.c...test=latestnews

"Arizona woman allegedly runs over husband with car after learning he didn't vote

Published November 13, 2012

FoxNews.com

• ElectionRunOver.jpg
    This photo shows Holly Solomon. (Myfoxphoenix.com)

A pregnant Arizona woman was arrested after allegedly running over her husband with her SUV upon discovering he did not vote in last week's election.

Police say 28-year-old Holly Solomon was enraged when she discovered her husband Daniel did not vote because she believes President Obama's re-election will bring hardship to their family, MyFoxPhoenix.com reports.

Witnesses say Daniel Solomon attempted hiding behind a light post to escape his wife's wrath and was running away when he was struck. He is now in critical condition at a local hospital.

Holly Solomon, who is six month pregnant, reportedly told officers she was only trying to scare her husband but accidentally hit the gas instead of the break.

She was arrested for domestic violence and aggravated assault.

Click for more from MyFoxPhoenix.com.external-link.png

Read more: http://www.foxnews.c...#ixzz2C6dY4f8Ue "

Edited by Vote Mitt Romney

Obama being elected again will bring hardship to their family, so you decide to run over your husband with your car. I'm sure that does great things to marriages. She's 6 months pregnant too, what a great role model.

Parker

Edited by Parker
  • Like 3

Obama being elected again will being hardship the their family, so you decide to run over your husband with your car. I'm sure that does great things to marriages. She's 6 months pregnant too, what a great role model.

Parker

She should be more afraid of her destroying their lives than of Obama lol :lol:

....they spelled "brake" wrong. PROOFREAD, people. ...nevermind, it's Fox News.

Honestly, this is just ridiculous. If'n my wife/loved one didn't vote, I would not care. It's their choice - period. Nowhere is it written that you MUST vote. I sure as hell am not gonna run you over and try to kill you because of it.

The fact of the matter is, the popular vote generally means nothing. Even if everyone in the country voted, the person with the most wouldn't necessarily win. Hell, even if NO ONE voted, we would still elect a President, due to the fact that there are a select number of people who elect the President for us.

S'why I just laugh at people who get upset and argue over politics. It's just not worth it.

• Like 2

Witnesses say Daniel Solomon attempted hiding behind a light post to escape his wife's wrath and was running away when he was struck. He is now in critical condition at a local hospital.

No wonder we heard about this incident first, you're the victim!!! :P

On topic, I don't know if this lady watches the news or does research, but our votes don't even matter. Idiot...

Obama being elected again will bring hardship to their family, so you decide to run over your husband with your car. I'm sure that does great things to marriages. She's 6 months pregnant too, what a great role model.

Parker

Kill the breadwinner why dontcha! With a goddamn SUV too! Just picture a Lincoln Navigator or a Nissan Armada parked on his chest.