New Year's Contest 2017 - Winners Announced + Feedback Requested

4 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Welcome to the event :D . I like to take my time too.

4 hours ago, Deceptrox said:

Thanks. Good to know that.

I take my time, too. I've only recently gotten to 2 plats per month this year. I always put in more time to get to a plat as well. At least 10 hours more.

• Like 1

On 12/13/2016 at 8:43 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

I like to go for optional content too that isn't required for trophies.

Isn't that how it should be? While we go for 100%/platinum trophies, we should enjoy the game (whatever that means for you personally). There's nothing wrong with putting a game on hold once it starts to get too annoying to grind for trophies, we can always wrap it up later. We don't pay solely for trophies, we pay for everything the game has to offer. At least, that's what I do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, viech54 said:

Isn't that how it should be? While we go for 100%/platinum trophies, we should enjoy the game (whatever that means for you personally). There's nothing wrong with putting a game on hold once it starts to get too annoying to grind for trophies, we can always wrap it up later. We don't pay solely for trophies, we pay for everything the game has to offer. At least, that's what I do.

Yep, sadly in a contest that may not be the best approach to play games.

1 hour ago, Omar said:

May I join this? ^^

No :P . Jk Omar, of course you can join :highfive: .

40 minutes ago, IRATEEE- said:

I am new to hunting and wont even be close to the podium, but I'll give it a go. See how far I get :) I'll join!

Good luck, btw didn't you like the Kratos sig and avatar?

34 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

I'll sign up for last place :), will try and get some points at least.

Lol, welcome to the event :highfive: .

• Like 1

sooo... Basically most Visual Novels don't count in this event? Just found out that the stuffs I have in my vita backlogs are 3 VNs <_<

Anyway sign me up... just for fun... Pretty sure I won't win this one since I wrapped up most of my JRPGs backlogs thanks to a certain event by a certain Dragon...<_< 

Now if you'll excuse me...

*stares at Tales of Graces f*

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JaM said:

sooo... Basically most Visual Novels don't count in this event? Just found out that the stuffs I have in my vita backlogs are 3 VNs <_<

Anyway sign me up... just for fun... Pretty sure I won't win this one since I wrapped up most of my JRPGs backlogs thanks to a certain event by a certain Dragon...<_< 

Now if you'll excuse me...

*stares at Tales of Graces f*

Yep, most VNs and games like My Name Is Mayo don't count.

Awesome, welcome to the event :highfive: . If only we knew who that certain Dragon was :ninja: . He sounds like a great guy for making you play JRPGs :P .

51 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

No :P . Jk Omar, of course you can join :highfive: .

Good luck, btw didn't you like the Kratos sig and avatar?

Lol, welcome to the event :highfive: .

Oh, I did but when the new site first launched I didn't have room for sig (might have been a grid bug?) and my trophy card so I removed the sig. And now I have been so caught up with some games that I totally forgot to set it up again. Sorry, didn't mean to disrespect you by not using it (because I liked it :D) 

Just now, IRATEEE- said:

Oh, I did but when the new site first launched I didn't have room for sig (might have been a grid bug?) and my trophy card so I removed the sig. And now I have been so caught up with some games that I totally forgot to set it up again. Sorry, didn't mean to disrespect you by not using it (because I liked it :D) 

You can resize the sig. Just go to Account Settings -> Signature. Then double-click on it and a menu will pop up. Make sure the box at the bottom is checked so the height adjusts accordingly and lower the width. You can do the same for trophy cards too.

Just now, Dragon-Archon said:

You can resize the sig. Just go to Account Settings -> Signature. Then double-click on it and a menu will pop up. Make sure the box at the bottom is checked so the height adjusts accordingly and lower the width. You can do the same for trophy cards too.

Thank you, sir! I didn't know!

15 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

No problem. It's a new feature on the site and not many members know about it.

There, I have now set it up the way I liked it the most :) Hope you don't mind I cropped it a bit to make it fit my trophy card :) I am kind of a perfectionist when it comes down to these kind of sizes :) If the one is bigger than the other it just doesn't work for me :P Again, thank you so much ;) It came out awesome!

4 minutes ago, IRATEEE- said:

There, I have now set it up the way I liked it the most :) Hope you don't mind I cropped it a bit to make it fit my trophy card :) I am kind of a perfectionist when it comes down to these kind of sizes :) If the one is bigger than the other it just doesn't work for me :P Again, thank you so much ;) It came out awesome!

Nice, it looks great. I also matched the sig with my trophy card.

Just now, Shirokane84 said:

May fluffly also allowed to join?!

The more the merrier :D .