the call of nature?

ciccio_92

It's actually story-related, it's the only trophy I have obtained so far.

Spoiler

At a certain point in the story, your big feathery friend will take a dump. You actually need to use its poop to continue in the story. I'm not sure if you have to look in its direction while it is pooping for the trophy to unlock, maybe you can miss it doing its business? Edit: Having had a look at your trophies, I'm sure that is the problem, since you are way ahead of me and must have been at this point already....

Edited by Platisfaction

1 hour ago, Platisfaction said:

It's actually story-related, it's the only trophy I have obtained so far.

Reveal hidden contents

At a certain point in the story, your big feathery friend will take a dump. You actually need to use its poop to continue in the story. I'm not sure if you have to look in its direction while it is pooping for the trophy to unlock, maybe you can miss it doing its business? Edit: Having had a look at your trophies, I'm sure that is the problem, since you are way ahead of me and must have been at this point already....

. it's not a trophy tied to the story. unfortunately is a random thing.

in the first run, it did not help her poop to get going. I am sure 100%

I have now started the second run,

In fact, what I wanted to know if there was a safe metoto for the trophy.

34 minutes ago, DysectorZA said:

You need to use his poop to continue the story? I've finished the game and I don't recall doing anything like this in my play through? Did I miss something?

it's a random thing. I have seen many videos of this trophy, where tricho did a poo at random points.

Edited by ciccio_92

30 minutes ago, DysectorZA said:

You need to use his poop to continue the story? I've finished the game and I don't recall doing anything like this in my play through? Did I miss something?

Well, I used it to destroy two of those glass thingies, so I assumed that was what you were supposed to do at that moment. xD

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

i need help with this lame trophy, im in my 6th playtrogh 2nd just for this trophy and nothing. Almost giving up plat this game because of this, my last trophy of this game wich i hate now. How did you guys got it?

EDIT:

got it in my 6th playthrough and 2nd just for this one, this time kept feeding him when i could, got it in the place were you need to push over the edge 2 armors holding mirrors, right after the fight he ate the barrel while i was still looking at him right beside him he did and i got the plat.

Edited by ShockinGUS

I got this trophy halfway through the game on my first playthrough. I just flung myself off the cart up through the roof. I let Trico up, looked around for a few minutes and the narrator started talking when I turned my camera quickly towards him while I was 25 meters away and the trophy popped. Trico isn't even in the screenshot!!!

My best guess would be to constantly move your camera when you are looking around. Note, he will not pool in combat from what I read (The boy... Maybe)

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Auto correct nonsense

Was not able to get this on my first run. Only got this trophy on my second play through. And I was not even that far from him. I just wasn't facing him, but then I turned around and he was doing his business.

Then on my third play through it happened twice in the same play through.

3 hours ago, aimeraya said:

Sono ancora faticato per ottenere questo trofeo.

Ma il mio 2 ° walkthrough ho appena visto questo, non riuscivo a smettere di ridere.

The Last Guardian_20170106221738.jpg

ahahahah then we make two of us.

then this is the reason :), her bottom was blocked by the spear ahahahah

46 minutes ago, Gamehelp said:

46 minutes ago, Gamehelp said:

There are special points in the game where it can be 'activated' and it will only activate if the boy and the camera hasn't been on Trico within a period of time (presumably around 5 seconds), he's taken a dump for me in only 2 locations;

The first would be where Trico wont move forward because there are 2 glass eyes blocking him in a hallway, and you're meant to use a helmet to break them.

The second location is at the top of the end game tower, just after you slow down the spinning blades to let Trico up to the top.

if you're really desperate, you could try (from the beginning of the game) collecting every barrel, get to this point: http://puu.sh/tfkrn/5f5b082807.jpg, and wait for dialog pop, jump off Trico, run towards the end wall (camera and boy facing away from Trico) count to 5-10 then turn around.

it can only be assumed that the more barrels you feed him, the higher the chance this event has to trigger.

not saying anything here is fact, just trying to help.

Goodluck.  Let me know if it works if you decide to try it :D

Yeah i know this spot and has takem so many tries but still nothing.  Besides I've backed up my savedata in these 6 spots:

1. 2 glasses face to each others, like you said.

2. after 2 glasses u need push down a cart.

3. after Trico and the boy has a relationship

4. you need climb spiral stairs to get the barrel at the highest spot (this is the only spot i saw his poop but missed his act)

5. long jump towards the white tower

6. at top of white tower

i'll try your method and hope Ueda blesses me. Thanks

Edited by aimeraya

On 1/12/2017 at 11:53 AM, aimeraya said:

Already 5th day of constipation of my Trico

Every time after he fights and whenever you get to a new area walk away and keep looking at him for a few mins. He will do it eventually. Happened for me about helf way through the story. Hope that helps!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The number of eaten barrels has absolutely nothing to do with Trico's bowel function. A friend of mine got the trophy right after the prologue, when reaching the cliff. Trico literally shat in front of him while he was looking at the scenery. To add insult to injury, he stopped playing the game from that point and so far it's the only trophy he unlocked in The Last Guardian.