One of the Gang trophy

Klubkola

Oh FFS what the hell do I still have to do... I've completed a bazillion co-op missions and triggered as much events. Yes, it said "event". Still nothing. 

Also screw co-op partners who just go on a killing spree when an event pops up.

I'm so tired of this game.

Since I got the trophy they seem to be popping up for me all the time now lol. I'm not sure what actually triggers it but I'm pretty sure I was just playing normally when the events popped up. I was never in actual co-op mode. They did sometimes show up after completing a bounty hunter or invasion mission, so maybe try to do an invasion since they're often quicker.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you need to complete these events with someone or can you also complete them alone? Most of the time my random co-op partners go for another mission in stead of helping with the event. What I did then was leave the co-op section and complete the event alone, but I'm quite sure I already did 5 of them by now...

Edit: Never mind, finally got it.

Edited by DJRedDevil

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't know if its due to the latest patch but I got like 12 of these missions while playing the Single Player. Obviously the online was enabled. I just made sure to be on the look out for them as I went, and they showed up randomly plenty times. The need of boosting this through co-op missions to get these missions to appear was absent for me luckily. :D

If you go through the SP offline, or perhaps without being on the lookout for them this could drag on a bit later on. In that case you might need the co op aspect to trigger them faster and the fact remains they indeed show up randomly so if luck is not on your side this could take longer than needed.