2017 Platinum Race: Shana vs Dragon vs J2V89 vs Prinny

8 hours ago, Kochiya Shana said:

:platinum: Platinum #190 - Criminal Girls: Invite Only :platinum:

1L280f71.png

Rarity: 28.65% Uncommon

Got hired to reform some girls in Hell so they could return to the living world, took the job, gained the girls' trust and faced their past and sin and succeeded though they needed some motivation(punishment) along the way. 

How is everybody else going for their games?

EDIT:

:platinum: Platinum #191 - AKIBA'S TRIP: Undead & Undressed :platinum:

1L3ed4fe.png

Rarity: 11.53% Rare

Stripped most of Akihabara and saved the day for otaku everywhere unsure how stripping people worked but it did.

Congrats! Doing well so far on my games, close to being done with Mortal Kombat for the my kung-fu is stronger trophy. For Modern Warfare 3, I just have to survive on each map to wave 15 and Need For Speed Most Wanted, just need to complete all the events. 

On 2/7/2017 at 3:08 AM, Kochiya Shana said:

1L280f71.png

Got hired to reform some girls in Hell so they could return to the living world, took the job, gained the girls' trust and faced their past and sin and succeeded though they needed some motivation(punishment) along the way. 

EDIT:

1L3ed4fe.png

Stripped most of Akihabara and saved the day for otaku everywhere unsure how stripping people worked but it did.

Currently looking for all the treasure chests in World of Final Fantasy and there isn't anything in game that tracks what treasure chest you have opened so yaaaaaayyy..... :| At least it isn't nearly as bad as having 0.2% left to find on the map on Ys: Memories of Celceta and having absolutely no idea where it is doods..

On 2/7/2017 at 2:08 AM, Kochiya Shana said:

1L280f71.png

EDIT:

1L3ed4fe.png

First point: I platinumed that game on my old account as I rented that game from GameFly. Very tough. Also, don't judge me - I may be a guy but I wasn't aroused at all by the motivations I did on the girls. Also, CG2 is coming out soon so there are seven more sexy girls to tortu---I mean, reform. :)

I might be looking into playing that game for Valentine's Day. Yeah, I have no social life so my idea of spending a day the non-gamer spends going on a date with a girl(or having sex with them - plz don't kill me those of you who have significant others) is stripping the population of a Japanese district naked and getting romantic with video game characters. :(

Edited by NebbyLunala
  • Like 1

:platinum: Platinum #192 - 新星抜擢 ドライブガールズ :platinum:

1Lbc401e.png

Rarity: 32.56% Uncommon (2x BONUS)

And with that I earned my 1st game worth 2x the points, this was a fun little game but if NepU is discount Senran Kagura this is a discount version of NepU not saying it is a bad game it is just short and doesn't have much to it. The worst part for the platinum are the stickers to get due to having to replay a decent stage for credits to buy and trade.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, J2V89 said:

:platinum:#122 Bulletstorm

1L525985.png

Rarity: 2.37% Ultra Rare

Glad to have gotten this done ever since I first ever got the online trophies for it before servers went down. 2nd UR for the year. Fun shooter and the way you use skillshots is awesome.

Congrats :yay: , I really enjoyed this game. The Skillshots, leash, and weapons were amazing, truly a hidden gem. Btw I've reached my max amount of likes for today (again :facepalm: ), so you'll get one tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

Finished my first double point game although with the being a prinny plat is should AT LEAST yield a x1,000,000 bonus....so yeah Shana.....lets make that happen dood

Congrats with the plat and milestone dood :yay: . Maybe now you'll finally have a positive score after all those penalties :P .