FFXV Patches, DLC and Updates topic

Alantor32

Hey, great news for those who want multiplayer in FFXV. According to a interview with Tabata on Polygon, the upcoming multiplayer expansion will allow you to play as a user-made avatar character at some point in the story. Plus, it sounds like it is taking inspiration from Type-0's PSP multiplayer which sadly didn't made it to the West before Type-0 was released as a PS4 title in the west.

It seems the multiplayer part will be in at some point in the story. So if you want to play as different characters other than Noct's group. Then this expansion is for you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh gosh, I haven't updated in awhile! :/ Anyway, FFXV has a new update and it features the return of the Timed Quests that is now upgraded. It also has things that PS4 Pro users who got the game will love. And three new songs that are from Terra Battle have been added as part of a collaboration. And the game has a new greatsword based on world famous DJ Afrojack and you have to earn it by beating timed quests.

38 minutes ago, MMX20 said:

Oh gosh, I haven't updated in awhile! :/ Anyway, FFXV has a new update and it features the return of the Timed Quests that is now upgraded. It also has things that PS4 Pro users who got the game will love. And three new songs that are from Terra Battle have been added as part of a collaboration. And the game has a new greatsword based on world famous DJ Afrojack and you have to earn it by beating timed quests.

Thanks for the info! Do you know what the stats are on the greatsword?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ShadowStefan said:

Episode Prompto is great, nice story and crazy boss!

But... races, really?! I hate racing... :-/ Will take a while for me. :P

Oops! I mean the ability to drive the Regalgia offroad is now available. xD

21 minutes ago, ShadowStefan said:

Nono, was not referring to the Regalia Type-D.

Episode Prompto itself has Snowmobile races, and those suck. :P

Snowmobile controls and the way the snowmobile interacts with the surroundings is awful. Jumping should be fun ... but it really is not.

Story is great though :D

I just bought episode prompto but where do I access it? It's not under downloadable content as episode gladiolus is. Or do I need version 1.12 for it? Since it's close to 9 GB I've put the download on hold.

Edit: Nvm, you need to have the latest version installed.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ

• 1 month later...

The newest patch 1.13 containing the Magitech Exosuits just rolled out. Aside from the Exosuits the patch adds a new hunt (available at Hunter HQ from chapter 8 onward) and new Cross Chain attacks (from Episode Duscae) and both of these additions have also gotten new trophies. I haven't tried the new content myself yet, but from what I've read the trophies are extremely easy. :)