Trophy thoughts?

21 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

My dream came true.More mini-games with trophies :facepalm:

Flick Rush may be a pain in the @$$, but it's no Ice Cream Beat Dessert Paradise Master Mode. :)

Also, I hope you guys coming into DDD bite their lips when they fight the final boss! I wanted to rage-quit SOOOO badly when he pulled off his battle reset gimmick, damn Young X--. Oops, I said too much... :ninja:

Probably the most tedious of the trophies is the one demanding you Drop 100 times. I never Dropped more then ten times between the two characters and spammed those items that reset the Drop gauge as I preferred playing a character for a long time.

Edited by DetectiveCJ
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, JaM said:

-Maaaan... That sucks(for me).. I hated Dives. I barely survives the late game ones. Guess it is time for me to practice then :|

-I wish that We could also use analogs in the toy mini games...

-That's glad to know but I do still wish we couls have just a specific trophy for beating "him". Spamming Ballonra/ga is hard you know :p

I actually liked the fact that Back cover will not have a trophy list, it is still a bummer for me that they didn't ported the whole game. That is the only KH game that I haven't played :(

Yeah it's somewhat disappointing the lack of trophy for the thunder punch "him" but at least everything of those requirements are necessary for the record keeper trophy. In the end we get a Kingdom Hearts with a rarer trophy, "him" alone wouldn't be as rare. Besides the lack of difficult related trophies at least give the player the possibilities they want. As in grind for actual trophies within the game or play critical and unlock the secret ending right away, that is also necessary for record keeper.  If I remember correctly, it's 13,7,5 and none, being beginner all the way to critical respectively.  

I actually am willing on writing a guide for this game if no one picks it up by release, I'll try to record game contents as I go. 

10 minutes ago, DetectiveCJ said:

Flick Rush may be a pain in the @$$, but it's no Ice Cream Beat Dessert Paradise Master Mode. :)

Also, I hope you guys coming into DDD bite their lips when they fight the final boss! I wanted to rage-quit SOOOO badly when he pulled off his battle reset gimmick, damn Young X--. Oops, I said too much... :ninja:

Probably the most tedious of the trophies is the one demanding you Drop 100 times. I never Dropped more then ten times between the two characters and spammed those items that reset the Drop gauge as I preferred playing a character for a long time.

I really want to see how the chains will work here, if they will use the touchpad or actual controls. The time phase on the last boss was annoying the first time. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JaM said:

-Maaaan... That sucks(for me).. I hated Dives. I barely survives the late game ones. Guess it is time for me to practice then :|

-I wish that We could also use analogs in the toy mini games...

-That's glad to know but I do still wish we couls have just a specific trophy for beating "him". Spamming Ballonra/ga is hard you know :p

I actually liked the fact that Back cover will not have a trophy list, it is still a bummer for me that they didn't ported the whole game. That is the only KH game that I haven't played :(

I don't know for sure but some things might have been moved for the sticks, whatever SE felt it would work better, but I do know that some are done with the thouchpad.

Why haven't you played Chi? Don't you have a smartphone? It's free, a bit boring the first 300 or so missions though...

• Like 1

So I'm fairly certain that the in-game trophies are not required for the Plat in this game. However, you need some of them to unlock the secret movie, which is required for 100%. But still, you don't need to do Critical or Proud cause there are plenty of other trophies. On Normal, you need to do 7 trophies, but on Beginner, you need 13, and that would be tedious, so Normal's probably the way to go. You don't need to max out affinity for Dream Eaters, just collect one of each. Many of the in-game trophies are also normal trophies or required for other items anyway. In any case, it's a one playthrough sort of plat. A very long, tedious, grindy playthrough, but just one.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/1/2017 at 2:44 AM, Seibei4211 said:

So I'm fairly certain that the in-game trophies are not required for the Plat in this game. However, you need some of them to unlock the secret movie, which is required for 100%. But still, you don't need to do Critical or Proud cause there are plenty of other trophies. On Normal, you need to do 7 trophies, but on Beginner, you need 13, and that would be tedious, so Normal's probably the way to go. You don't need to max out affinity for Dream Eaters, just collect one of each. Many of the in-game trophies are also normal trophies or required for other items anyway. In any case, it's a one playthrough sort of plat. A very long, tedious, grindy playthrough, but just one.

That's so good to know. I didn't mind playing the game on proud since it's a home console but that end game bosses were a pain on proud...