Trophy thoughts?

It's a really great kingdom hearts, and I think it has the better battle system of the series so far. I only had problems with the (2nd form?) of the final boss of Riku, but I was playing it on Normal back on the 3ds. Will have to come back to the game and see which are the requirements, but I think it will be difficult to 100% everything in the game as the list suggests. Anyway, an amazing game for sure, and one of the best kingdom hearts.

Edited by Carlver
  • Like 2

oh boy it is painful I can tell...we will need to do a lot of farming and that final boss will be the death of me however there is no you must play on the hardest mode however I bet that is needed for 100% story or something also the clock will be the death of a lot of us I know it if we have to do the hard mode to this.

Edited by KANERKB

I only played a bit of DDD as I figured I would just wait for the PS4 release. Not knowing much about the game itself, things don't look too bad for a KH game, but I would be curious to hear if from those who had played this if any are really unreasonable. Its a shame that there is no trophy for completing it on a higher difficulty, but I'm still gonna do it on critical either way.

I've played DDD in the 3DS and I am somehow worried about the Record Keeper if it includes obtaining all Spirit cause that is very painful to do (thanks RNG)

-Looks like no missable trophies.

-Luckily it only requires to get an A on one dive. 

-Dream Piece Collector = RNG based -_-

-Ability Ace = Grind :|

-Nice to see that Training Toy Mini-games for spirit are included. Not sure though if it will be easy to do on PS4.

-No trophy for defeating Optional Boss? :|

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JaM said:

I've played DDD in the 3DS and I am somehow worried about the Record Keeper if it includes obtaining all Spirit cause that is very painful to do (thanks RNG)

-Looks like no missable trophies.

-Luckily it only requires to get an A on one dive. 

-Dream Piece Collector = RNG based -_-

-Ability Ace = Grind :|

-Nice to see that Training Toy Mini-games for spirit are included. Not sure though if it will be easy to do on PS4.

-No trophy for defeating Optional Boss? :|

I'd assume the optional bosses fall under 100% completion.

• Like 1

Absolutely beautiful, I loved this game on the 3ds and I'll play day one on my ps4. As for the trophies, just as I expected for a Kingdom Hearts game. For those that are sad there's no specific trophy for boss or get all dream eaters, don't worry, the 100 record keeper requires then, a optional boss actually drops a key so you still need to go for it :). Let's roll guys, let's dive one more into the amazing Kingdom Hearts universe :D

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Mah2c said:

Absolutely beautiful, I loved this game on the 3ds and I'll play day one on my ps4. As for the trophies, just as I expected for a Kingdom Hearts game. For those that are sad there's no specific trophy for boss or get all dream eaters, don't worry, the 100 record keeper requires then, a optional boss actually drops a key so you still need to go for it :). Let's roll guys, let's dive one more into the amazing Kingdom Hearts universe :D

Absolutely loving your positive attitude toward KH :D 

• Like 1

I'm excited to finally play DDD... But I don't know when that will be. I still need to do BBS and I'd like to have that done before starting 2.8, but I just can't motivate myself to do that grind even once, let alone 3 times...

I'm glad they didn't try to match the BBS absurdity by going with trophies like "100% the game on easy", "100% the game on medium" etc. (without them stacking of course ;))

I just hope that the RNG mentioned earlier in this thread isn't as awful as it was in KH1, and is instead something similar to CoM or KH2, which weren't too bad.

27 minutes ago, EternalChaos72 said:

Absolutely loving your positive attitude toward KH :D 

It's easily one of my favorite series off all time :D it's really special to me, it helped me see the beauty on my annoying teen years :P

since you're new to this entry, feel free to delight yourself with this beauty

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pixel-CAT- said:

Hi I was curious of this game is worth pre-ordering in the EU (exclusive pre-order stuff and so).

I will defenitely get it but maybe it will come on PS Plus or will soon get an discount.

There's no preorder content except a keychain. Unless you're a huge Kingdom Hearts fan like me it's not a big deal to preorder it. By the way, have you played any of the other Kingdom Hearts games?

• Like 1