Trophy thoughts?

41 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

My dream came true.More mini-games with trophies :facepalm:

There's nothing worse than Kingdom Hearts mini-games, especially when trophies are tied to them. The mini-games (not the bosses or the time) are exactly what's currently holding me back from getting platinum on Birth By Sleep. xD 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

Unlike the other KH lists, I'm not seeing any difficulty trophies this time. Was there no difficulty setting for DDD? Or is it tied to something else I'm not seeing?

My assumption is that the difficulty and secret boss trophies are tied to 100% completion although I could be wrong :dunno:.

6 hours ago, JaM said:

I've played DDD in the 3DS and I am somehow worried about the Record Keeper if it includes obtaining all Spirit cause that is very painful to do (thanks RNG)

-Looks like no missable trophies.

-Luckily it only requires to get an A on one dive.

-Dream Piece Collector = RNG based -_-

-Ability Ace = Grind :|

-Nice to see that Training Toy Mini-games for spirit are included. Not sure though if it will be easy to do on PS4.

-No trophy for defeating Optional Boss? :|

- You need an A in every Dive to get a keyblade, and you need every keyblade for the 100%, not only that but you also need to get them for the reports so...

- The toys and petting where worked into the touchpad.

- Same with the Dives, you need to beat him for the reports, and thus for 100%

All in all nothing to worry about if you've already did the ones from the previous games, a shame about Back Cover not getting a list though :(...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Devil_Spooky said:

- You need an A in every Dive to get a keyblade, and you need every keyblade for the 100%, not only that but you also need to get them for the reports so...

All in all nothing to worry about if you've already did the ones from the previous games, a shame about Back Cover not getting a list though :(...

Thanks for the info on this. At least we know what to expect.

The only question I have about this list is do you need to get all of the in-game trophies in order to get 100% for the Game Records? Because this version was coming out, I don't have my 3DS version anymore, so I can't just boot it up and check to see the full list of categories in the game and whether it was separate or not. If you need trophies for 100%, then you need to do the game on Critical, and I believe that meant you would have to do the entire 100% on a Critical file. If you don't need trophies, you still need to do all the secret bosses and special portals and Flick Rush and A-ranks on Dives and stuff, but not on Critical.

Trophy list looks alright, the usual 100% everything there is to get. Pretty surprised there is no difficulty trophies, or gimmick one like beat the game with no deaths, time limit, or no changing equipment.

Not really bother if Back Cover has no trophies, I actually prefer it that way since its just a collection of cutscenes. 

Another Kingdom Hearts game I won't platinum. Personally, i'm not really all that excited for the remaster. DDD is one of the most boring games of the series in my opinion and it's big story elements could have easily been saved and put into KHIII. But i'll still pick this collection up.

10 hours ago, Devil_Spooky said:

So as someone who also platinumed all the games, this is much easier than some of them?

I played this game on the 3DS when it came out, but I don't remember shit about it.

15 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

There's no preorder content except a keychain. Unless you're a huge Kingdom Hearts fan like me it's not a big deal to preorder it. By the way, have you played any of the other Kingdom Hearts games?

Thank you very much for this helpful answer. No I didn't played any game of the franchise but I'm really looking forward to it :D

1 hour ago, Griffon234 said:

So as someone who also platinumed all the games, this is much easier than some of them?

I played this game on the 3DS when it came out, but I don't remember shit about it.

Easier? Absolutely, even the secret bosses are easy as hell in this game because of one single command, Ballon/ra/ga, it breaks the game hard. But that being said it is time consuming because of one thing, DreamEaters raising, still don't know if you'll need ingame trophies for the 100% trophy, but if you do then there's one where you'll need max affinity with every DreamEater, and that requires you to raise every DreamEater to max by playing, petting and fighting alongside them, and that takes way to much time.

2 minutes ago, EternalChaos72 said:

If it's just the keychain someone will likely sell it on ebay as a standalone item.

The keychain is only available with the Japanese version, the EU/US version gets a pin.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pixel-CAT- said:

Thank you very much for this helpful answer. No I didn't played any game of the franchise but I'm really looking forward to it :D

Since you haven't played any of the other Kingdom Hearts games I would highly recommend buying the 1.5+2.5 HD Remix when it comes out in March. The KH series is extremely story based and I wouldn't want you to ruin such an amazing series for yourself. The recommended order to play the games is:

Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts re:Chain of Memories

Kingdom Hearts 2 

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep 

Kingdom Hearts re:Coded

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance

Kingdom Hearts 0.2 A Fragmentary Passage

Kingdom Hearts X: Back Cover

Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions about the series. I don't want the thread to go to off topic :P.

Edited by Kent10201
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Kent10201 said:

Since you haven't played any of the other Kingdom Hearts games I would highly recommend buying the 1.5+2.5 HD Remix when it comes out in March. The KH series is extremely story based and I wouldn't want you to ruin such an amazing series for yourself. The recommended order to play the games is:

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix

Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts re:Chain of Memories

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix

Kingdom Hearts 2 

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep 

Kingdom Hearts re:Coded

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance

Kingdom Hearts 0.2 A Fragmentary Passage

Kingdom Hearts X: Back Cover

Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions about the series. I don't want the thread to go to off topic :P.

For someone new to the series KH2 should be played before Days, KH2 has a lot more to lose for being played after Days then the other way around.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Devil_Spooky said:

For someone new to the series KH2 should be played before Days, KH2 has a lot more to lose for being played after Days then the other way around.

I guess those could be swapped around although personally when I played through the series playing 358/2 Days before KH2 was more coherent.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

I guess those could be swapped around although personally when I played through the series playing 358/2 Days before KH2 was more coherent.

It ruins the twist of who the leader of the Organization is, who's the Organization member that is working with DiZ, and the entire character arc of Axel, also the games are released in a certain order for a reason, you're supposed to know these characters first and then learn how they became who they are, sure it flows better by playing everything in a chronological way, but for a newcomer it's a really bad idea.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Devil_Spooky said:

It ruins the twist of who the leader of the Organization is, who's the Organization member that is working with DiZ, and the entire character arc of Axel, also the games are released in a certain order for a reason, you're supposed to know these characters first and then learn how they became who they are, sure it flows better by playing everything in a chronological way, but for a newcomer it's a really bad idea.

Yeah, I guess you're right. I'll change the list.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, LucasDiasC said:

Also, the trophy images are beautiful as always

Day one for me

lol Same for me. The first thing I said when looking at these was "Wow, look at all that PINK. I could use some more PINK in my trophy list. Which reminds me, I need to buy Infamous: First Light for some more PINK"

I too am surprised by a lack of difficulty-based trophies, but not dissapointed. If I remember my time with the 3ds version, it was (at the moment) the hardest Kingdom Hearts game.

Also, I might get the preorder bonus, as I used to collect pins from Disney Land/World, and now would be a good chance to start back up, seeing as to how mine were stolen in a break in.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Lucifer1991 said:

Does anyone know if the Japanese list is different from the EU and NA lists? I'm thinking of buying it early of the Jananese store but i'd like to be able to earn 2 plats from DDD if i do

Are you sure? its gonna be like 80-100 hours per plat. You're probably going to want to throw the game away after the first hundred hour grind. Anyway pretty sure there's only one list.

18 minutes ago, linkdevivo said:

Are you sure? its gonna be like 80-100 hours per plat. You're probably going to want to throw the game away after the first hundred hour grind. Anyway pretty sure there's only one list.

Haha no that you mention it, that does sound hell. Still though it would of been a nice option if I were feeling crazy one day. If it's one list though i think i'll pass. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Devil_Spooky said:

-Maaaan... That sucks(for me).. I hated Dives. I barely survives the late game ones. Guess it is time for me to practice then :|

-I wish that We could also use analogs in the toy mini games...

-That's glad to know but I do still wish we couls have just a specific trophy for beating "him". Spamming Ballonra/ga is hard you know :p

I actually liked the fact that Back cover will not have a trophy list, it is still a bummer for me that they didn't ported the whole game. That is the only KH game that I haven't played :(