(Steam) Dirt Showdown free until January 14th (via Humble Store)

crimsonidol38

7 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Again Codemasters are offering a free game via the Humble Store. This time we can grab Dirt Showdown:

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/dirt-showdown-free-game

To get it you simply have to add the game to the cart, checkout and you will receive a key you can redeem on Steam.

Offer is valid until January 14th, 6PM UTC.

Awesome! I got more into Steam and playing PC games lately so this is a cool oppurtunity. Thanks for letting us know :)!

11 minutes ago, Slipknot_rooney said:

Did someone say "Free"? :dance:

Aw I have to make an account. Would I get free games often from this site? I sound so cheap now...

All you need is a Steam account and then link it to the bundle website, then download the software. It's worth it IMHO even though I'm not a PC user.

14 minutes ago, Slipknot_rooney said:

Did someone say "Free"? :dance:

Aw I have to make an account. Would I get free games often from this site? I sound so cheap now...

I would. It doesn't hurt. Humble store is pretty generous. They are a charity based site. A couple months ago they had Ps4 capcom bundle deal that was pretty decent. Hopefully they do another one for Ps4.

46 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

Tropico 4 was free on it while back. There was a thread about it on PSNP too. I'd make an account for free games occasionally! 

41 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

All you need is a Steam account and then link it to the bundle website, then download the software. It's worth it IMHO even though I'm not a PC user.

37 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

I would. It doesn't hurt. Humble store is pretty generous. They are a charity based site. A couple months ago they had Ps4 capcom bundle deal that was pretty decent. Hopefully they do another one for Ps4.

Sounds good guys, thank you!