A Rose in the Twilight (PS Vita Physical Release April 2017)

vanillamoose

A Rose in the Twilight is a puzzle platformer from Nippon Ichi Software (the same studio that made htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary). As such, the game features a few dark twists such as using the protagonist's blood to animate and bring color to the world. Preorders can be made through the NIS America store. To learn more about this game, check out the link below.

Do you think A Rose in the Twilight will be a decent platformer? Feel free to leave a comment below. Happy gaming everyone!

http://www.nisamerica.com/games/rose-in-the-twilight/

Edited by vanillamoose
Formatting

1 hour ago, Masamune said:

Hmm... this is the first I've heard of it, but if it's from Nippon Ichi, I'll probably give it a shot (that company hasn't steered me wrong yet :P). 

Yes this game announcement was surely a surprise! Nippon Ichi is pretty consistent with game quality so I have a good feeling about this one as well ? 

2 hours ago, JaM said:

wow. Finally. It's been like... forever since I've heard a new news about this game. Not sure now if I would get this on day 1 since my hype for this game has died :| but I will definitely get this game.

Ever since No Man's Sky, I try to wait and see how well a game is received by the gaming community before picking it up. With this one though, I decided to preorder because the standard edition was only $20 ? 

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Well, with Japanese games, you either get it or not =D You can't expect much coverage on them =D

That's a good point Satoshi Ookami, Japanese games do not always receive the best coverage through mainstream news outlets and forum communities. Luckily thevitalounge and certain YouTube reviewers (I.e bluemaxima) review Japanese vita games often ? 

• 3 months later...
12 hours ago, fisty123 said:

I was sure I had this on pre order.... Turns out I forgot to do it... Sold out now, Rather not buy digital but ah well.

Aww man sorry to hear that fisty123 :( hope you can find a copy in the wild or on the internet for a decent price. If you are not apart of a Facebook Vita group (Example: PS Vita Gamers Unite or PS Vita Game Reviews and collectors) you could join and ask if anyone has a spare copy they are willing to sell :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a copy as well.

These limited edition piss me off. A big finger to fans.

This need to be in my collection, I sure won't buy it digital.

And sharks out there are re-selling way overprice.

But is it on PC so.. Guess I'll get my eye patch out. Finger back.