Heartless Hunters II: The Darkening (Let's Finish Kingdom Hearts)

Heartless Hunters Livestreaming  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I do daily livestreams of my Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 playtimes?

• Sure, knock yourself out! I don't care how bad they are! :)
    • Okay, but only if they have commentary.
    • Don't kill yourself with daily livestreams! You should enjoy your life! I won't mind if the livestreams are sporadic.
    • Sure, but plz, no spoilers! I want to experience the story myself.
    • No, don't do it! Your voice sounds horrible! It's not worth the humilation! :(
    • Don't do it if you aren't gonna commit.
    • I don't give a care either way. Do what you want.

Woo....just took down my first optional boss in Final Mix ^_^  Feel like I've made some decent progress over the weekend and up to 52% completion.

Starting working on the item synthesis but I'm still a long way off:

Thunder Shard - 5/12
Blaze Gems - 8/10
Frost Gems - 2/10
Lucid Gem - 6/13
Power Gem - 4/7
Thunder Gem - 8/15
Lucid Crystals - 7/9
Blazing Stone - 1/7
Dazzling Stone - 0/6
Energy Stone - 0/6
Frost Stone - 0/7
Fury Stone - 1/5
Lightning Stone - 0/5
Power Stone - 0/5
Stormy Stone - 0/4
Dark Matter - 4/14
Mystery Goo - 2/10
Mythril - 5/13
Orichalcum - 11/19
Serenity Power - 0/7

Plus I've not really touched any of the Gummi Ship missions yet :S  Some of the synthesis items are going to be a pain (specifically those power stones from the Sniperwilds!)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rach said:

Plus I've not really touched any of the Gummi Ship missions yet :S  Some of the synthesis items are going to be a pain (specifically those power stones from the Sniperwilds!)

Don't feel too bad - I haven't touched the Gummi Ship missions either or the Sniperwilds - I hate them. I traded in my PS3 games and have put some of the money towards getting the PS4 1.5+2.5 Remix, where I can enjoy the glory of synth grinding Sniperwilds in glorious 60 FPS come March 28. ^_^

(I don't want to play the PS3 Remixes anymore now that they are coming out for PS4.)

But great job defeating the Phantom! Kurt Zisa is probably the easiest of the lot as long as you use Thunder on his shield and bring out Tink before he seals your abilities.

7 hours ago, Rach said:

Woo....just took down my first optional boss in Final Mix ^_^  Feel like I've made some decent progress over the weekend and up to 52% completion.

Thunder Shard - 5/12
Blaze Gems - 8/10
Frost Gems - 2/10
Lucid Gem - 6/13
Power Gem - 4/7
Thunder Gem - 8/15
Lucid Crystals - 7/9
Blazing Stone - 1/7
Dazzling Stone - 0/6
Energy Stone - 0/6
Frost Stone - 0/7
Fury Stone - 1/5
Lightning Stone - 0/5
Power Stone - 0/5
Stormy Stone - 0/4
Dark Matter - 4/14
Mystery Goo - 2/10
Mythril - 5/13
Orichalcum - 11/19
Serenity Power - 0/7

Congrats on all of the progress you made :yay:! The synthesis grind is tough, but if you find anything other than the game to focus on, you should get through it in no time. I still haven't been able to do that yet xD

As as for the gummi ship missions it's not the missions that I find difficult, it's building the ship itself. I have no idea how to build a gummi ship and the tutorial that they give you is horrible :(

By the way good luck on the rest of the secret bosses. They can be really tough. 

At at this point, I just need to build up the courage to go back and knock out this platinum. I only have the gummi ship missions and the synthesis grind so it can't be that bad. 

38 minutes ago, NebbyLunala said:

Tomorrow is the big 2.8 day, at midnight it'll be available for download on the PSN store! I can't wait! ^_^

I can't wait :yay:. Unfortunately, I have an exam the next two days but then I have the rest of the week off so it's a win lose situation. 

1 minute ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I'm not in the list.Sign me again please.I got everything on ps3

I didn't sign you the first time. Sorry. Welcome to the thread. It's nice to have the One-Winged Angel who made everyone playing the games 100% a living nightmare as part of the thread. (J/K) :D

Edited by NebbyLunala
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Rach said:

Does anyone have any tips for farming Sniper Wilds?  I have tried the Mushu strategy but that's not seeming to work for me, currently trying a strategy with Dumbo

Don't use summons; cast Stop on them and then whack them with your Keyblade. They will take the damage after the Stop wears off. It's just a matter of patience and quick timing.

4 minutes ago, Rach said:

Does anyone have any tips for farming Sniper Wilds?  I have tried the Mushu strategy but that's not seeming to work for me, currently trying a strategy with Dumbo

The Mushu strategy took me awhile to learn but it just came down to luck in the end. I wish I could be more help :|.

18 hours ago, Rach said:

Thunder Shard - 5/12
Blaze Gems - 8/10
Frost Gems - 2/10
Lucid Gem - 6/13
Power Gem - 4/7
Thunder Gem - 8/15
Lucid Crystals - 7/9
Blazing Stone - 1/7
Dazzling Stone - 0/6
Energy Stone - 0/6
Frost Stone - 0/7
Fury Stone - 1/5
Lightning Stone - 0/5
Power Stone - 0/5
Stormy Stone - 0/4
Dark Matter - 4/14
Mystery Goo - 2/10
Mythril - 5/13
Orichalcum - 11/19
Serenity Power - 0/7

Nice, congrats :yay: . For the synthesis grind keep in mind that there's a hidden treasure in the Clock Tower in Neverland. Near the top are lots of doors on each of the 4 sides and each hour a light orb will glow above one of them. That door can be opened. This time depends on your play time and after 12 hours the cycle will repeat. Though the treasures won't respawn once you got it. One of those treasures is a Dark Matter. There's also another one as a reward for the mini-game in Deep Jungle to get all fruits/nuts while surfing on trees. After getting all 10 another route opens up with its own reward. IIRC the Dark Matter is a reward for the third route (out of 5).

19 minutes ago, Rach said:

@NebbyLunala The stop strategy wasn't working too well for me sadly, so I was looking for other options

I just managed to get my first power stone of 5 using a strategy with Dumbo...probably through more luck than skill but still....4 more to go :D

Try using Trinity Limit to deal lots of AoE damage when the group of 3 Sniperwilds spawn. This is a reward from the Hades Cup, but uses up all your mp, so give Goofy and yourself lots ethers.

6 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

@Dragon-Archon Can you let me know if anyone started on a Dream Drop Distance guide? @NebbyLunala and I will be working on one so I want to make sure no one started on one.

No one started a guide for DDD yet.

9 minutes ago, NebbyLunala said:

Notice: Once I download 2.8, I'll be 100% on Dream Drop Distance HD since I played through it a lot when I had it on the 3DS, trying to get 100% on it.
So if you have any Dream Drop Distance questions, feel free to ask me! This game is my favorite Kingdom Hearts game. ^_^

Could you list some of the epic soundtracks?

Edited by Dragon-Archon

1 minute ago, Kent10201 said:

Ok thanks xD!

Well there's always the song that won second in the last song vote :P. It's called L'impeto Oscuro.

Already have that one in my playlist. I noticed the violin solo in Dark Impetus from Birth by Sleep is similar to that one. Luckily, the Mysterious Figure has such an epic ost, that makes it bearable to be defeated over and over again .... Terra's dodge really sucks. 

14 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Already have that one in my playlist. I noticed the violin solo in Dark Impetus from Birth by Sleep is similar to that one. Luckily, the Mysterious Figure has such an epic ost, that makes it bearable to be defeated over and over again .... Terra's dodge really sucks. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Nice, congrats :yay: . For the synthesis grind keep in mind that there's a hidden treasure in the Clock Tower in Neverland. Near the top are lots of doors on each of the 4 sides and each hour a light orb will glow above one of them. That door can be opened. This time depends on your play time and after 12 hours the cycle will repeat. Though the treasures won't respawn once you got it. One of those treasures is a Dark Matter. There's also another one as a reward for the mini-game in Deep Jungle to get all fruits/nuts while surfing on trees. After getting all 10 another route opens up with its own reward. IIRC the Dark Matter is a reward for the third route (out of 5).

Try using Trinity Limit to deal lots of AoE damage when the group of 3 Sniperwilds spawn. This is a reward from the Hades Cup, but uses up all your mp, so give Goofy and yourself lots ethers.

Will have to check back with the clock tower as I didn't know about that, thanks!

I'm up to 2 power stones now using the dumbo strategy on the Sniperwilds - it's still very much dependent on my position and the camera angles though.  Decided to take a break and farm some other items to ease the frustration.