Heartless Hunters II: The Darkening (Let's Finish Kingdom Hearts)

Heartless Hunters Livestreaming  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I do daily livestreams of my Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 playtimes?

• Sure, knock yourself out! I don't care how bad they are! :)
    • Okay, but only if they have commentary.
    • Don't kill yourself with daily livestreams! You should enjoy your life! I won't mind if the livestreams are sporadic.
    • Sure, but plz, no spoilers! I want to experience the story myself.
    • No, don't do it! Your voice sounds horrible! It's not worth the humilation! :(
    • Don't do it if you aren't gonna commit.
    • I don't give a care either way. Do what you want.

2 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

Congrats on finishing Terra's reports :yay:!I've heard that Terra is the least enjoyable to do them with so at least you got him out of the way.

Thanks :D . Yeah, that's exactly why I started with him. As far as I'm concerned, the darkness can keep Terra, his slow reactions, and garbage dodge forever. Played a few races with Ventus and he seems to react to the slightest movements of the left stick, such an improvement.

Congrats to everyone who progressed!

I apologize for not getting into 2.8 myself; I am working on my 9th platinum right now, but once I get that platinum(after my parents return my PS4 controller to me which I forgot to take with me, oops :( ) I will get started playing Dream Drop Distance.

6 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

Congrats on finishing all of the synthesis :yay:! Approximately how long did it take you to complete it because it's the only thing stopping me from getting the KH: Final Mix plat.

I took a lot of breaks, but I'd say maybe 6 to 8 hours total.  The majority of the time was trying to do Sniper Wilds which I found later was easier with Stopga.

2 hours ago, Rach said:

Apologies for the double post.....Mystery Man is down :D

Just 1 optional boss left which is Sephiroth :S

Good luck with Sephy! I'll be sure to update your status once you get the platinum. ^_^

I was thinking about not playing 0.2 until I platinum Birth by Sleep again once I get the PS4 collection because Aqua's story in 0.2 comes off of the end of BBS. (Yes, I will have to handle Ice Cream Beat again, but hopefully the rumors about changing the trophy list will make the platinum easier.)

1 minute ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Square Enix better not change the trophy list or nerf MF, you all need to suffer like I have  evil smile onion head.

Nomura said that there would be changes in the trophy lists but didn't specify what would change, only that it would be better. Don't kill the messenger!

(Dragon-Archon gets an evil glare and fire in his jaws.)

Uuuh... I'm going back to Moon Sea now to complete the Dark Cloud platinum! See ya! (slinks off in fear)

J/K: I understand how hard MF is. I don't think they'll nerf that battle. It's not going to be a reimagining like the Ratchet and Clank reboot, just an HD PS4 remake. Which is why I am doubtful and think they'll just have the same cinema theaters for 358/2 Days and re:coded like they did in the PS3 remixes.

4 minutes ago, NebbyLunala said:

Nomura said that there would be changes in the trophy lists but didn't specify what would change, only that it would be better. Don't kill the messenger!

(Dragon-Archon gets an evil glare and fire in his jaws.)

Uuuh... I'm going back to Moon Sea now to complete the Dark Cloud platinum! See ya! (slinks off in fear)

J/K: I understand how hard MF is. I don't think they'll nerf that battle. It's not going to be a reimagining like the Ratchet and Clank reboot, just an HD PS4 remake. Which is why I am doubtful and think they'll just have the same cinema theaters for 358/2 Days and re:coded like they did in the PS3 remixes.

My guess would be that two of the Adventurer trophies are removed, because let's face it: doing the same things 3 times is a pointless grind and a cheap way to increase the playtime.

3 hours ago, viech54 said:

So, no trophies for X Back Cover? Or did I overlook the trophy list?

How long does it take to complete 0.2 BBS? No spoilers, please. I'm considering to take a break from Fate/Extella to get at least one Kingdom Hearts done.

Yep, seems that Square-Enix decided to ditch the trophy list for cinema theaters. Shame too as Unchained X is the foundation of the Kingdom Hearts series.

0.2 doesn't take too long. Just a few hours if you speed through it. However, it doesn't have a platinum so unless you like collecting trophies, you'll be sorely disappointed. As one Youtuber would say, it's just a glorified tech demo for Kingdom Hearts 3. :P

Also, FINALLY started playing Dream Drop Distance. I must admit that the PS4 graphics make it look good. Just saw my first flashback too for Nostalgic, got Ace Driver on the first dive(wow, that's really amazing - I sucked at the first dive in the original game!) and created my first Dream Eater. Reality Shift is easier but Flowmotion is a bit harder to pull off.

I am only playing for a while, grinding up Dream Components before I have to go to bed. Have to stay up all night as trash pickup is early morning and I can't afford to leave the trash in. Also got $60 from my parents so I might have another game to trophy hunt on.

Edited by NebbyLunala

1 hour ago, NebbyLunala said:

Yep, seems that Square-Enix decided to ditch the trophy list for cinema theaters. Shame too as Unchained X is the foundation of the Kingdom Hearts series.

0.2 doesn't take too long. Just a few hours if you speed through it. However, it doesn't have a platinum so unless you like collecting trophies, you'll be sorely disappointed. As one Youtuber would say, it's just a glorified tech demo for Kingdom Hearts 3. :P

Thanks. Well, that was to be expected.

Well... Me being here kinda confirms that I at least somewhat care about trophies. But my primary focus is always the game itself, not the trophies. If it's fun, I'll go for the plat, if not, then I don't. 0.2 not having a platinum doesn't matter that much, it's just too short for that (says the one who has a 2 hours plat on his profile :P).

Wow, look at this!

NebbyLunala.png

I only got four trophies in DDD so far and getting the high score on the Balloon mini-game was my 300th trophy! Woo hoo! :D

Right now I'm taking a break to head to GameStop to cash in my dog-sitting money(and trade in a couple of games) - I need $20 for Nintendo eShop cash to buy a year of Pokebank and Poketransporter to transfer all of my Pokemon to my other Sun and Moon carts to empty them so they can be traded in for credit - no more trading freely as some evil karma daemon completely wrecked my old blue 2DS so the only controls that work are the A and B buttons, so I am going to trade that in (and telling them to G-Cycle it and expect no more than $5 from it because of how badly broken it is - cheer up, once me and Dad finally get enough confidence to sell peanuts[or I get off my lazy @$$ and get a job at Walmart for virtual peanuts] I'll have enough money come summer to replace it) and don't tell me to have Nintendo tech fix it, they'll probably make me pay more than what I paid for it. The money I give by sacrificing my extra copy of Moon will go towards more PSN trophy games. (What's sad is that the old blue had a digital copy of Dragon Quest VII, which I was about to complete... I was, I swear! :( )

Has anyone gotten the Drop trophy for getting 300 Dream Drops before the Drop Gauge is active(after completing Riku's part in Traverse Town in the beginning)? If they did, that would make it so much easier to get that trophy instead of wasting Drop-Me-Nots.

Just managed to get Sephiroth down and pinged 5 trophies as a result :D  :D  Managed to get him on my second attempt - my hands are shaking and I danced around the house like a lunatic, squealing with happiness.

Just have 7 trophies left before getting the platinum:

Proud Player

Final Mix Master

Speedster

Gummi Ship Collector

Flying Ace

Veteran Pilot

Ace Pilot

Might focus on trying to finish up my Final Mix/Speedster run for the rest of the day

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rach said:

Just managed to get Sephiroth down and pinged 5 trophies as a result :D  :D  Managed to get him on my second attempt - my hands are shaking and I danced around the house like a lunatic, squealing with happiness.

Proud Player

Final Mix Master

Speedster

Gummi Ship Collector

Flying Ace

Veteran Pilot

Ace Pilot

Might focus on trying to finish up my Final Mix/Speedster run for the rest of the day

Great job! :D Good luck on the rest of the trophies!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rach said:

Proud Player

Final Mix Master

Speedster

Gummi Ship Collector

Flying Ace

Veteran Pilot

Ace Pilot

Congrats on beating Sephiroth :yay:! I believe I beat him on my second try as well so I don't understand why people find him so difficult :dunno:. Good luck with obtaining the rest of the trophies :).

At this point your closer to getting the KH: Final Mix plat than I am, but at least I am back into the KH groove with KH 2.8. I'll give an update later tonight because I'm currently making my way through Prankster's Paradise. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rach said:

Proud Player

Final Mix Master

Speedster

Gummi Ship Collector

Flying Ace

Veteran Pilot

Ace Pilot

Nicely done, congrats :yay: . Getting him on the second try is very impressive, on the PS2 it took me over twenty tries to beat him. I hope you had fun, because he comes back in KH2 :awesome: .

Good luck with the speedrun.

1 hour ago, Kent10201 said:

At this point your closer to getting the KH: Final Mix plat than I am, but at least I am back into the KH groove with KH 2.8. I'll give an update later tonight because I'm currently making my way through Prankster's Paradise. 

I've got 75% of Birth by Sleep's trophies, so looks like I might plat that one before you complete KH1 :awesome: .

• Like 2

After a two month hiatus it's finally time for an update! Despite being a huge KH fan I didn't really get into the series until about 2013 when the first HD Remix came out. By the time I was ready to play through DDD, 2.8 had already be announced so I decided to wait for the game to release. That being said it's my first time playing through KH: DDD so it's a breath of fresh air from all of the grinding I have left to do in the series. I may have gotten a little too excited though, because I played the game for eight hours straight today (with some breaks of course) so I've made a lot of progress. 

So far in DDD I've completed all worlds through Prankster's Paradise with both Sora and Riku and got a head start on some of the grinding that needs to be done later on. I also did some miscellaneous trophies regarding the Dream Eaters to see what they were all about. By the way @NebbyLunala I had to use Drop-me-Nots in order to get the trophy for getting 300 DP without dropping. I recommend waiting until Prankster's Paradise and grinding DP with Riku to get the trophy. 

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I've got 75% of Birth by Sleep's trophies, so looks like I might plat that one before you complete KH1 :awesome: .

Don't you dare make me leave the beautiful world of DDD so I can get the plat before you :P. Although if you want I might consider it :devil:.

3 hours ago, Rach said:

Proud Player

Final Mix Master

Speedster

Gummi Ship Collector

Flying Ace

Veteran Pilot

Ace Pilot

Nicely done. Did you abuse the Strike Raid method to take down Sephiroth? 

The platinum is within reach, you got this!