Heartless Hunters II: The Darkening (Let's Finish Kingdom Hearts)

Heartless Hunters Livestreaming  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I do daily livestreams of my Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 playtimes?

• Sure, knock yourself out! I don't care how bad they are! :)
    • Okay, but only if they have commentary.
    • Don't kill yourself with daily livestreams! You should enjoy your life! I won't mind if the livestreams are sporadic.
    • Sure, but plz, no spoilers! I want to experience the story myself.
    • No, don't do it! Your voice sounds horrible! It's not worth the humilation! :(
    • Don't do it if you aren't gonna commit.
    • I don't give a care either way. Do what you want.

6 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

But what exactly did the butler do, that is the question :awesome:.

He recruited Sephiroth, the Joker, Goku, Pain, Hidan, Aizen, Ywach, Zeref, Acnologia, Xaldin, Xehanort, and Malificent to create an even more powerful Organization XIII, defeated the keyblade wielders, and succeeded in conquering Kingdom Hearts.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

He recruited Sephiroth, the Joker, Goku, Pain, Hidan, Aizen, Ywach, Zeref, Acnologia, Xaldin, Xehanort, and Malificent to create an even more powerful Organization XIII, defeated the keyblade wielders, and succeeded in conquering Kingdom Hearts.

Now I really want this to be real xD. I can't give you enough upvotes for that post. 

By the way I noticed you still don't have a PS4. You lead me into the darkness, and I succumbed to it :|.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

Now I really want this to be real xD. I can't give you enough upvotes for that post. 

By the way I noticed you still don't have a PS4. You lead me into the darkness, and I succumbed to it :|.

Wait, I still haven't revealed the identity of the butler, it's:

Spoiler

Captain Qwark

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor captain qwark

That's ok, come to the dark side, it's much cooler here :devil: .

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Wait, I still haven't revealed the identity of the butler, it's:

Reveal hidden contents

Captain Qwark

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor captain qwark

That's ok, come to the dark side, it's much cooler here :devil: .

I've heard many great things about the Dutch Alliance. At least that's what they told me to say :awesome:.

4 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

We're definitely the best, check out our new promo video (the first 38 seconds are in Dutch and also subbed, afterwards the English part starts):

That was absolutely fantastic :awesome:. The Netherlands seem like an awesome place. I really hope I can go and visit one day.

9 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

That was absolutely fantastic :awesome:. The Netherlands seem like an awesome place. I really hope I can go and visit one day.

I loved it too. Apparently some Americans even started a petition to get an official response from the White House, which they need 100,000 signatures for. You should definitely visit The Netherlands, it's great :awesome: .

Edited by Dragon-Archon

2 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I loved it too. Apparently some Americans even started a petition to get an official response from the White House, which they need 100,000 signatures for. You should definitely visit The Netherlands, it's great :awesome: .

I may need to sign that just for fun. 

Maybe some day in the future. I'll definitely put it on the top of my bucket list xD.

2 hours ago, x410xDragon said:

Nicely done. Did you abuse the Strike Raid method to take down Sephiroth? 

The platinum is within reach, you got this! 

Kind of, I mainly used it during the phase where he goes crazy around the arena just because it granted temporary invincibility.  Sliding Dash was the thing I used the most during the battle though - I think using that he only managed to get Sin Harvest on me once (and I was able to throw an Elixir on)  Definitely a fun battle ^_^

6 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

We're definitely the best, check out our new promo video (the first 38 seconds are in Dutch and also subbed, afterwards the English part starts):

This is amazing! I may have to visit the Netherlands sooner than later. It's not that far from Germany (which doesn't even have a language according to the video :D Now I finally know why I speak English on this site xD Why did I even learn a fake language?)

Edited by viech54
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, viech54 said:

This is amazing! I may have to visit the Netherlands sooner than later. It's not that far from Germany (which doesn't even have a language according to the video :D Now I finally know why I speak English on this site xD Why did I even learn a fake language?)

Definitely visit and learn the best language in all of Europe :awesome: . It would be funny if every EU country made a video like this.

23 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Why would Goku join an evil organization? Sorry, I'm not very fluent in Dragonball lore, I really don't like that anime much. (Saw one episode of it and really hated it. Also, Goku got bodied in Death Battle by Superman twice. :facepalm:)

Also, where's Xigbar and Saix?

1 hour ago, NebbyLunala said:

Why would Goku join an evil organization? Sorry, I'm not very fluent in Dragonball lore, I really don't like that anime much. (Saw one episode of it and really hated it. Also, Goku got bodied in Death Battle by Superman twice. :facepalm:)

Also, where's Xigbar and Saix?

Because he's bored now that he obtained eternal life and wants to fight new, strong opponents. Xaldin fought against Xigbar and Saïx simultaneously and beat both of them, so they went home in shame and spent the rest of their lives lying on the floor in a fetal position while crying.

Got 4 more trophies in Dream Drop Distance: Easy as 1-2-3(created a Pricklemane and Tama Sheep and put them in the party), Deft Diver(got A-rank on both Sora and Riku's Traverse Town dives), Happy Campers(spent all my munny on Water Barrels and attempted in vain to get the 400 points for the Water Master trophy) and True Trainer(got some paint guns in the mailroom that I used on Pricklemane, that was my last training toy I used).

17 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Just published the guide for 0.2 Fragmentary Passage and requires a Critical Playthrough after all to get the final objective :dance: . IMO Square Enix could've made most of those objectives into trophies and added a plat too.

I guess I'm not writing a guide for 0.2 anymore xD