Heartless Hunters II: The Darkening (Let's Finish Kingdom Hearts)

Heartless Hunters Livestreaming  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I do daily livestreams of my Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 playtimes?

• Sure, knock yourself out! I don't care how bad they are! :)
    • Okay, but only if they have commentary.
    • Don't kill yourself with daily livestreams! You should enjoy your life! I won't mind if the livestreams are sporadic.
    • Sure, but plz, no spoilers! I want to experience the story myself.
    • No, don't do it! Your voice sounds horrible! It's not worth the humilation! :(
    • Don't do it if you aren't gonna commit.
    • I don't give a care either way. Do what you want.

45 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

I was planning on writing a guide for both of them but I guess now I can only do DDD xD.

Ah ok, good luck with it :D .

35 minutes ago, Rach said:

Took a few days off playing, but just now got the trophies for the Final Mix run and the Speed Run ^_^  Wanted to thank @Dragon-Archon for some of the tips; completed the final boss at 12.5 hours.

So just have the gummi ship trophies and Proud run left....I feel as though I have been procrastinating on the gummi trophies

Nice, congrats :yay: . I'm glad the tips worked :D .

The gummi ship missions aren't that bad. Just find all missing 99 Dalmatians first to get the complete gummi collection as a reward, then you can customize your ship properly for each mission. There are some great videos on YouTube that show the builds for each mission. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

I was planning on writing a guide for both of them but I guess now I can only do DDD xD.

Well, you have my help. Seems Dragon is the Guide Master, he is really capable of pulling stuff out of his... wing. :| Didn't expect him to publish a guide to 0.2 already. I guess when you're a mod, you can waive a few rules. :devil:

10 minutes ago, NebbyLunala said:

Well, you have my help. Seems Dragon is the Guide Master, he is really capable of pulling stuff out of his... wing. :| Didn't expect him to publish a guide to 0.2 already. I guess when you're a mod, you can waive a few rules. :devil:

The Guide Team doesn't play favourites, if a good guide is submitted for review, it'll be published.

9 minutes ago, NebbyLunala said:

Okay. Kent told me he's setting up the DDD guide right now and I'll help edit it, although I don't know if we'll see eye to eye on how the guide should go.

6 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

I'm open to any suggestions :D

In case you need some help starting out, here's the Guide Manual.

3 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

Thanks a lot Dragon :D! The manual was definitely useful when I created my first guide for the site (even if it was a really short guide) and I wouldn't be surprised if I needed to use it again.

No problem, also something lots of writers usually do is write things like "story-related" and "can't be missed". The trophy tags already cover that. Good luck with the guide.

10 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

No problem, also something lots of writers usually do is write things like "story-related" and "can't be missed". The trophy tags already cover that. Good luck with the guide.

Oops, sorry. I added those by force of habit. Hopefully Kent will fix that. :(

I'm used to seeing "Story-related. Cannot be missed" in the roadmaps on the sibling site(Playstationtrophies.org) and added them as force of habit.

15 minutes ago, NebbyLunala said:

Oops, sorry. I added those by force of habit. Hopefully Kent will fix that. :(

I'm used to seeing "Story-related. Cannot be missed" in the roadmaps on the sibling site(Playstationtrophies.org) and added them as force of habit.

Don't feel bad, about 90% of the new writers does that. That's why the Guide Team is here, to punish help new writers :awesome: 

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor iris heart punishment

On 2-2-2017 at 3:51 AM, Kent10201 said:

@Dragon-Archon @NebbyLunala and I are making great progress on the DDD guide but we notice that we're unable to add trophy links to the descriptions of trophies. Usually I would drag and drop the trophy from the guide contents to the place I needed it to be, but it's not working. Any ideas?

Right-click the trophy in the Guide Contents and copy the URL, the use the Link button (13th button from the left in the editor) to paste the link on the first row and write the text you want to embed on the second row.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

15 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Right-click the trophy in the Guide Contents and paste the URL, the use the Link button (13th button from the left in the editor) to paste the link on the first row and write the text you want to embed on the second row.

Ok, it worked. Thanks a lot as always Dragon :D!

Just now, Dragon-Archon said:

Lol ok, so there aren't reports that need a 100% completion?

Nono, you still have to complete the reports ALMOST completely. You don't have to do the in game trophies (you will need a certain amount depending on what difficulty you play on for the secret ending - but that is easy)

Just that the report is significantly smaller than any of the other games to fill out lol.

7 minutes ago, Griffon234 said:

Nono, you still have to complete the reports ALMOST completely. You don't have to do the in game trophies (you will need a certain amount depending on what difficulty you play on for the secret ending - but that is easy)

Just that the report is significantly smaller than any of the other games to fill out lol.

That's good to know, I expected having to do the reports with both Sora and Riku. I'm still annoyed at having to do the reports 3 times in Birth by Sleep. 

Just now, Dragon-Archon said:

That's good to know, I expected having to do the reports with both Sora and Riku. I'm still annoyed at having to do the reports 3 times in Birth by Sleep. 

There is tasks that only one or the other can do - but the reports as a whole is shared. 

While there's no trophy for difficulty - make sure you start on Proud Mode. It is kinda a dick move to disinclude a difficulty trophy, and be a little discrete that you do need to play on Proud/Critical - but you do.

• Like 1

Just now, Griffon234 said:

There is tasks that only one or the other can do - but the reports as a whole is shared. 

While there's no trophy for difficulty - make sure you start on Proud Mode. It is kinda a dick move to disinclude a difficulty trophy, and be a little discrete that you do need to play on Proud/Critical - but you do.

That's a major improvement :dance: .

Thanks for the tip. I noticed the same thing with 0.2, where a Critical run is necessary, but the trophy makes it seem like everything can be done on Proud.

1 minute ago, Dragon-Archon said:

That's a major improvement :dance: .

Thanks for the tip. I noticed the same thing with 0.2, where a Critical run is necessary, but the trophy makes it seem like everything can be done on Proud.

Yeah - Not really sure what went through their heads to make them include discretion

1 hour ago, Griffon234 said:

Hey hey, I just platinumed DDD, and that means I have all the KH trophies available and can finally join the Hall of Heroes. :)

Congratulations! You're the first to get all of the trophies. While I did promise certificates, I may have to back down on that promise. My slave gang I meant worker bees have all flown the coop and I can't gather the materials on my own. To be serious, though, I am not feeling very well so I don't feel like doing much more than napping off this head cold. :( (I'll get you moved to the Hall of Heroes right away, though. And yes, I am aware that Hall of Heroes is from the Ratchet and Clank reboot, but it just sounds really cool.)

34 minutes ago, Griffon234 said:

That's only if you want all the in-game trophies as one requires you complete the game on either Proud or Critical mode. If you want to go for that, do so on a NG+ - you can transfer all your created high-rank Spirits to the new file and start training them right away. A speed run race that happened on RPG Limit Break's Youtube site showed off how powerful that sort of thing can be.

15 minutes ago, NebbyLunala said:

Congratulations! You're the first to get all of the trophies. While I did promise certificates, I may have to back down on that promise. My slave gang I meant worker bees have all flown the coop and I can't gather the materials on my own. To be serious, though, I am not feeling very well so I don't feel like doing much more than napping off this head cold. :( (I'll get you moved to the Hall of Heroes right away, though. And yes, I am aware that Hall of Heroes is from the Ratchet and Clank reboot, but it just sounds really cool.)

That's only if you want all the in-game trophies as one requires you complete the game on either Proud or Critical mode. If you want to go for that, do so on a NG+ - you can transfer all your created high-rank Spirits to the new file and start training them right away. A speed run race that happened on RPG Limit Break's Youtube site showed off how powerful that sort of thing can be.

To get Ability Ace - you need Exp Zero - which is only available in Proud / Crit. :P

And it's all good about the certificate, get well soon buddy

EDIT: Wait - I just realised, do you get EXP Zero if you continue to NG+ after completing a different difficulty? I guess you wouldn't have to start Proud if that was the case 

EDIT2: A little research says that spirits will be reset to 1, and you'll have to unlock all your Support / Spirit abilities again from scratch if you want to use NG+ to get Ability Ace. Not 100% certain on this though.

Edited by Griffon234