Nintendo Switch thread for Nintendo Switch players

Oobedoob S Benubi

Questions for Switch gamers (2022)  

207 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Nintendo exclusive on switch (2022)?

• Splatoon 2/3
    • Xenoblade Chronicles 1/2/3
    • Mario Odyssey
    • Metroid Dread
    • Fire Emblem 3 Houses
    • Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
    • Animal Crossing: New Horizons
    • Pokemon Legends: Arceus
    • Luigi's Mansion 3
    • Super Smash Bros Ultimate
    • Mario Kart 8: Deluxe
    • Kirby Forgotten Land
    • Other
  2. 2. How many hours do you have in your most played game?

3. 3. What NSO feature would you like to see the most?

• Custom Themes/Wallpapers
    • GB/GBA emulator
    • Game Cube emulator
    • Wii/Wii U emulator
    • Extra eShop discounts
    • Monthly free eShop games
    • More N64/SNES/NES/Genesis games

10 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

http://www.polygon.com/2017/3/1/14774252/steamworld-dig-2-video-gameplay-preview-nintendo-switch

"SteamWorld Dig 2: Watch 5 minutes of Switch gameplay, including a boss fight"

I'd be fine with the Tomorrow Corporation games just costing €5 a piece instead, main point is that I don't feel like paying the original price now again.

Yooka-Laylee might be expensive for a Kickstarter game (I wouldn't know) but it's a relatively big game for Kickstarter, it's only €40 instead of €60-€65, and it's made by many of the people who worked on classic Rare games like Banjo-Kazooie and Donkey Kong Country. I'll definitely get it myself and I'll see how good it actually is.

Edit: embargo on Switch reviews lifts today. Polygon has a big new piece up, calling the Switch "not finished" in the headline. Immediately read it , scared there was more going on, right at the start they're even calling it a beta but it turns out they're just nagging about the points all others are nagging about: left joycon issues, lack of Virtual Console and what happens to your purchases from the Wii U and 3DS. WE KNOW GUYS, SHUT IT ALREADY. Yeah the joycon issue is weird (though indications are that it was just a bad batch of consoles in the USA since European reviewers reported no problems), but no Nintendo console ever has launched with VC, what made you expect they'd do so now? I would have been thrilled, and I had hoped, but it's a big step from there to calling the console a beta.

Nice, SteamWorld Dig 2 looks great, and the female player character is really cute. :)

It might seem like a matter of semantics, but I don't consider $40 acceptable for indie games, which is what Kickstarter games are in my mind. I'm never going to try games like Kerbal Space Program because they are priced to high for me. Indie games need to stay at the $20 price point IMO. And please don't misunderstand, I LOVE good indie games. Some of my favorite games are indies. But I wouldn't have bought Axiom Verge or SteamWorld Dig for $30. They need to have reasonable prices. There are many, MANY times I've bought indie games before they became PS+ freebies, and I have never been bothered by it. It's not the money spent, it's just this arbitrary price point in my head. Maybe that seems odd, but maybe you can compare it to AAA games going above their standard price point, "just because". I think most people wouldn't go for that. 

Anyway, regarding Yooka-Laylee specifically, it does look like it might be closer to a major game, so maybe the price is justified. Since I don't have any nostalgia for Rare games (I only ever played bits and pieces of them, since I didn't have a N64 or Xbox Original, and I haven't gotten to them on my Xbox One "Rare Replay" collection yet), and the price was higher than I'm used to paying for "indie" games, it went onto my "wait and see" pile. 

And yeah, some gaming articles are just terrible these days. I saw one referring to the Switch as an Android tablet, like it was written by a non-gamer (it probably was). 

6 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

Too bad, Target it is then. Do you have e-mail notifications on for PMs? I PMed you as well because personally, I notice new e-mails right away since I get those on my phone.

Thanks, I enjoyed it as well, especially the Joker/Batman "ship".

Also, I've put some info for you in my earlier big post, you might enjoy it :)

Yeah, the weird thing is it seemed to be available when I pushed the link on my phone this morning before I got out of bed, but 5 minutes later it wasn't available. Maybe I should have tried ordering it from my phone instead of opting for the less-frustrating experience on my laptop... 

I do have email notifications on for PMs, thanks. 

The best part of the movie for me was Michael Cera's Robin. He was just so... perfect. He is now my definitive Robin. :P Well, the Robin from Batman The Animated Series is still the best non-pathetic interpretation of him. 

21 minutes ago, MosesRockefeller said:

Nice, SteamWorld Dig 2 looks great, and the female player character is really cute. :)

It might seem like a matter of semantics, but I don't consider $40 acceptable for indie games, which is what Kickstarter games are in my mind. I'm never going to try games like Kerbal Space Program because they are priced to high for me. Indie games need to stay at the $20 price point IMO. And please don't misunderstand, I LOVE good indie games. Some of my favorite games are indies. But I wouldn't have bought Axiom Verge or SteamWorld Dig for $30. They need to have reasonable prices. There are many, MANY times I've bought indie games before they became PS+ freebies, and I have never been bothered by it. It's not the money spent, it's just this arbitrary price point in my head. Maybe that seems odd, but maybe you can compare it to AAA games going above their standard price point, "just because". I think most people wouldn't go for that. 

Anyway, regarding Yooka-Laylee specifically, it does look like it might be closer to a major game, so maybe the price is justified. Since I don't have any nostalgia for Rare games (I only ever played bits and pieces of them, since I didn't have a N64 or Xbox Original, and I haven't gotten to them on my Xbox One "Rare Replay" collection yet), and the price was higher than I'm used to paying for "indie" games, it went onto my "wait and see" pile. 

And yeah, some gaming articles are just terrible these days. I saw one referring to the Switch as an Android tablet, like it was written by a non-gamer (it probably was). 

Yeah, the weird thing is it seemed to be available when I pushed the link on my phone this morning before I got out of bed, but 5 minutes later it wasn't available. Maybe I should have tried ordering it from my phone instead of opting for the less-frustrating experience on my laptop... 

I do have email notifications on for PMs, thanks. 

The best part of the movie for me was Michael Cera's Robin. He was just so... perfect. He is now my definitive Robin. :P Well, the Robin from Batman The Animated Series is still the best non-pathetic interpretation of him. 

Kerbal was less than 20 dollars last week on sale

3 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Kerbal was less than 20 dollars last week on sale

Sure, and you can get $60 games for $30 during Black Friday sales. But that's not the price point, that's a sale. Kerbal should be $20 to start with in my opinion, that was my point. Maybe it would go on sale for $10, or maybe it would never go on sale. The point is, an indie game that's priced higher than the norm has to go a long way to get my interest, not just an occasional sale to bring it back down to typical pricing. 

56 minutes ago, MosesRockefeller said:

Sure, and you can get $60 games for $30 during Black Friday sales. But that's not the price point, that's a sale. Kerbal should be $20 to start with in my opinion, that was my point. Maybe it would go on sale for $10, or maybe it would never go on sale. The point is, an indie game that's priced higher than the norm has to go a long way to get my interest, not just an occasional sale to bring it back down to typical pricing. 

Kerbal is one of the few games that I disagree with you, I was completely okay with the pricing as it has infinite replay value with the space exploration. Also must remind you it cost more than that on steam until it got a discounted price

6 hours ago, MosesRockefeller said:

Wait, you mean the old "Switch runs on Android" rumor (that was deconfirmed pretty quickly while it was still known as NX) is still around somehow? Jeez...

Edited by Zanreo

13 hours ago, MosesRockefeller said:

9 hours ago, MosesRockefeller said:

8 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Kerbal is one of the few games that I disagree with you, I was completely okay with the pricing as it has infinite replay value with the space exploration. Also must remind you it cost more than that on steam until it got a discounted price

Sorry, but I think it's weird to expect different prices just because a game is "indie". It's just short for "independent" after all. Do you count The Witcher as an indie franchise? because CD Projekt Red publishes the games themselves, and while they are a force to be reckoned with now they started quite small.

For me, it depends on how much I get out of the game. I played through Four Sided Fantasy in just over an hour, so I'm glad I bought it on a sale for €3 because €10 would have been a bit much. I spent dozens of hours in No Man's Sky but the quality of the game made me think it was overpriced (or rather, the quality of the game versus the quality of what they said the game would be). Batman Arkham VR is so short that I don't want to pay its full price, though The Day Of The Tentacle is cool enough that I wanted it immediately.

Yooka-Laylee might be "an indie" but it's a full game like Banjo-Kazooie and Donkey Kong 64 were, and for that it deserves the modest €40 price.

13 hours ago, MosesRockefeller said:

So... I take it you haven't played Arkham City and Arkham Knight? Because those Robins were awesome. Yes, plural - Nightwing is also around, counting him as a grown-up Robin.

• Like 1

Edit: also news about the eShop!

http://kotaku.com/the-switchs-day-one-update-adds-a-spartan-eshop-and-dre-1792889134

We've come a long way since the reveal of half a dozen launch games...

There are 14 launch games announced at this point for EU, 13 for NA, 21 for Japan. That is, assuming the trio of Tomorrow Corporation games is still on for launch.

Below are the full lists of launch games, as known at this point (source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_Switch_games)

I've put the games that are not available at launch for all regions in bold.

EU

1. 1-2-SwitchParty
  2. Fast RMX
  3. Human Resource Machine
  4. I Am Setsuna
  5. Just Dance 2017
  6. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  7. Little Inferno
  8. New Frontier Days: Founding Pioneers
  9. Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
  10. Skylanders: Imaginators
  11. Snipperclips
  12. Super Bomberman R
  13. VOEZ
  14. World of Goo

NA

1. 1-2-Switch
  2. Fast RMX
  3. Human Resource Machine
  4. I Am Setsuna
  5. Just Dance 2017
  6. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  7. Little Inferno
  8. New Frontier Days: Founding Pioneers
  9. Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
  10. Skylanders: Imaginators
  11. Snipperclips
  12. Super Bomberman R
  13. World of Goo

JP

1. 1-2-Switch
  2. Arcade Archives
  3. Blaster Master Zero
  4. Disgaea 5 Complete
  5. Dragon Quest Heroes I & II
  6. Fast RMX
  7. Human Resource Machine
  8. I Am Setsuna
  9. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  10. Little Inferno
  11. New Frontier Days: Founding Pioneers
  12. Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence
  13. Othello
  14. Puyo Puyo Tetris
  15. Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
  16. Snipperclips
  17. Soldam: Blooming Declaration
  18. Soratobu Bunbun Baan
  19. Super Bomberman R
  20. VOEZ
  21. World of Goo

Edited by BillyHorrible

5 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

Sorry, but I think it's weird to expect different prices just because a game is "indie". It's just short for "independent" after all. Do you count The Witcher as an indie franchise? because CD Projekt Red publishes the games themselves, and while they are a force to be reckoned with now they started quite small.

For me, it depends on how much I get out of the game. I played through Four Sided Fantasy in just over an hour, so I'm glad I bought it on a sale for €3 because €10 would have been a bit much. I spent dozens of hours in No Man's Sky but the quality of the game made me think it was overpriced (or rather, the quality of the game versus the quality of what they said the game would be). Batman Arkham VR is so short that I don't want to pay its full price, though The Day Of The Tentacle is cool enough that I wanted it immediately.

Yooka-Laylee might be "an indie" but it's a full game like Banjo-Kazooie and Donkey Kong 64 were, and for that it deserves the modest €40 price.

So... I take it you haven't played Arkham City and Arkham Knight? Because those Robins were awesome. Yes, plural - Nightwing is also around, counting him as a grown-up Robin.

No, The Witcher 3 is certainly not what I consider an indie game. I dunno, I guess I didn't explain myself that well. There are typically "unspoken" price points for types of games. Remasters tend to be cheaper than new releases, and when games like Bulletstorm come along and charge $60 for a last-gen port that adds basic stuff like new voiceovers, people justifiably call foul when you can get multiple-game collections (e.g. Batman Return to Arkham) for much cheaper. Most non-AAA games don't charge close to full price, and when they do, they fall right off my radar. 

No Man's Sky is an anomaly, it was marketed as a AAA game but it really wasn't. I think it would have been more successful and less controversial if it had launched at $30 or $40. 

Again, Yooka-Laylee may not be the best example here. 

I have played all the Arkham games, and yes, those Robins were great. I was thinking more about TV/movie depictions though. 

2 minutes ago, MosesRockefeller said:

No, The Witcher 3 is certainly not what I consider an indie game. I dunno, I guess I didn't explain myself that well. There are typically "unspoken" price points for types of games. Remasters tend to be cheaper than new releases, and when games like Bulletstorm come along and charge $60 for a last-gen port that adds basic stuff like new voiceovers, people justifiably call foul when you can get multiple-game collections (e.g. Batman Return to Arkham) for much cheaper. Most non-AAA games don't charge close to full price, and when they do, they fall right off my radar. 

No Man's Sky is an anomaly, it was marketed as a AAA game but it really wasn't. I think it would have been more successful and less controversial if it had launched at $30 or $40. 

I have played all the Arkham games, and yes, those Robins were great. I was thinking more about TV/movie depictions though. 

It would have been less controversial if things sean murray promised were actually in the game. Didn't hear anyone compain about the price. The layout for the new eshop is super clean and nice

Just now, MosesRockefeller said:

I think you're beginning to suspect what my true opinion here was: it's hard to explain this well and think of the best examples specifically because so much could be considered a grey area.

Personally I'd say that we should get rid of the "AAA" and "indie" price lables and just look at it on a game-by-game basis, because long games with much content obviously deserve a bigger price spot and games with true current gen graphics cost a lot more money and time to make than a 2D pixel platformer. To me, looking at those qualifiers seems much better than simply wheter or not a game is backed by a big publisher, which is what the "indie" term is all about.

1 minute ago, SnowxSakura said:

It would have been less controversial if things sean murray promised were actually in the game. Didn't hear anyone compain about the price. The layout for the new eshop is super clean and nice

Many people have complained about the No Man's Sky price, before and after. It's the ones that came after that are the most useful because those were the people saying, like Moses, that NMS would have been less controversial if they hadn't lied so much and just released it as an €40 game instead of giving it a "full AAA" price.

Just now, MosesRockefeller said:

Indeed, if you do not count games but only TV/movie then you're missing out on the Arkham Robins which are among the best ones in my eyes. Naturally there's the comic books as well, some good stuff in there though I can't think of any specifics. I do think overall that the ones named Dick Grayson and Tim Drake, in whichever medium, tend to be good as Robin. I also liked Carrie Kelley in The Dark Knight Returns.

1 hour ago, BillyHorrible said:

Indeed, if you do not count games but only TV/movie then you're missing out on the Arkham Robins which are among the best ones in my eyes. Naturally there's the comic books as well, some good stuff in there though I can't think of any specifics. I do think overall that the ones named Dick Grayson and Tim Drake, in whichever medium, tend to be good as Robin. I also liked Carrie Kelley in The Dark Knight Returns.

Right here, best Robin ever.

7VeHFIl.jpg

And back on topic, it looks like friend codes will be used for the Switch.

• Like 2

I think you're beginning to suspect what my true opinion here was: it's hard to explain this well and think of the best examples specifically because so much could be considered a grey area.

Personally I'd say that we should get rid of the "AAA" and "indie" price lables and just look at it on a game-by-game basis, because long games with much content obviously deserve a bigger price spot and games with true current gen graphics cost a lot more money and time to make than a 2D pixel platformer. To me, looking at those qualifiers seems much better than simply wheter or not a game is backed by a big publisher, which is what the "indie" term is all about.

Hmm, good point. Also, times change, and it's hard for me to imagine paying whatever full retail price was back then ($50?) for Super Mario Bros 1. Thankfully my original copy came with the used NES my parents bought (I think it was $100). 

Many people have complained about the No Man's Sky price, before and after. It's the ones that came after that are the most useful because those were the people saying, like Moses, that NMS would have been less controversial if they hadn't lied so much and just released it as an €40 game instead of giving it a "full AAA" price.

Personally I wasn't bothered by the price when I bought it at launch, and I did feel like the game was unique enough that the experience was worth paying for. But now, in hindsight, it's easy for me to say "yeah, $60 was too much." I do remember people saying the game didn't seem worth $60 before launch though, so there were definitely concerns with that price point. Also, I didn't buy into all the pre-release hype, but I can certainly understand why many people got upset. I do think they went too far though, doing things like sending personal threats to Sean Murray. I'm still not sure what to make of the guy, honestly, and it's hard to see anything clearly through the larger-than-life comments online. What is absolutely clear, however, is that this was NOT the right way to launch a game. 

True enough, I did really enjoy those characters. There's also no denying that I really enjoyed playing as them in DLC and combat/predator challenges for City and Knight, and team-up fights in Arkham Knight. Tim Drake's bo staff was especially satisfying to use with that "thunk" sound. :P

Dick Grayson is of course the original Robin, and Batman 66 (the Adam West series) and LEGO Batman Movie are clearly the best at showing him in a comedic light. :) I do like him as a serious character too, though. His time as Nightwing was sadly underrepresented by the various Bruce Timm shows, but I think Arkham Knight nicely expanded on that (it's not officially in the same story canon but it uses similar but darker themes). 

Also, if you didn't notice, Robin's goggles in the LEGO Batman Movie are a homage to Carrie Kelley. 

One other note about Arkham Knight, spoiler-tagged for those who haven't finished it: 

Spoiler

I really enjoyed the Jason Todd reveal, but I didn't want to spoil the rest of my post for saying "I liked all 3 Robins in Arkham Knight". Some Batman fans were apparently annoyed at the story twist, but I really liked it. It gave the story a lot more emotional impact, in addition to being a cool thing for Batman fans with some knowledge of various stories (I only knew him from Under the Red Hood). 

On topic, I'm a little nervous about my attempts to get a Switch tomorrow. I read somewhere that somebody confirmed his local Target would only have THREE Switches for walk-in customers. That's not good odds for me. I really hope I can find one online in the morning. I'd opt for Best Buy first but they're doing a midnight launch and that's just not an option for me, especially since I'm a bit under the weather right now. Perfect timing... 

45 minutes ago, Zanreo said:

Heading to launch event and midnight release later today, I'm hyped :D

Good luck to you (if you don't have a preorder), and me, and anyone else trying to get one without a preorder... :popcorn:

Edited by MosesRockefeller

The store called. Everything is lying in wait for me, except the messenger bag (which will arrive tomorrow before noon and I'm doing half a day of work anyway) and the neon joycon Snipperclips bundle (which was shipped too late by Nintendo). The joycon bundle may arrive Saturday or next week even but I did a double pre-order for it at another store (and for Zelda) because I wanted to be 100% sure, so I may just get it tomorrow anyway, let's hope so anyway.

1 hour ago, Zanreo said:

Heading to launch event and midnight release later today, I'm hyped :D

Awesome, have fun!

44 minutes ago, hugglebunn-e said:

Right here, best Robin ever.

7VeHFIl.jpg

And back on topic, it looks like friend codes will be used for the Switch.

That does indeed look like the best Robin ever.

Yeah I posted about friend codes in the Switch event, I don't mind though. I'd rather have friend codes than random friend requests from unknowns just because I've played the game they're playing now.

19 minutes ago, MosesRockefeller said:

Hmm, good point. Also, times change, and it's hard for me to imagine paying whatever full retail price was back then ($50?) for Super Mario Bros 1. Thankfully my original copy came with the used NES my parents bought (I think it was $100). 

How about paying full price for Monkey Island?

True enough, I did really enjoy those characters. There's also no denying that I really enjoyed playing as them in DLC and combat/predator challenges for City and Knight, and team-up fights in Arkham Knight. Tim Drake's bo staff was especially satisfying to use with that "thunk" sound. :P

Dick Grayson is of course the original Robin, and Batman 66 (the Adam West series) and LEGO Batman Movie are clearly the best at showing him in a comedic light. :) I do like him as a serious character too, though. His time as Nightwing was sadly underrepresented by the various Bruce Timm shows, but I think Arkham Knight nicely expanded on that (it's not officially in the same story canon but it uses similar but darker themes). 

Also, if you didn't notice, Robin's goggles in the LEGO Batman Movie are a homage to Carrie Kelley. 

One other note about Arkham Knight, spoiler-tagged for those who haven't finished it: 

Reveal hidden contents

I really enjoyed the Jason Todd reveal, but I didn't want to spoil the rest of my post for saying "I liked all 3 Robins in Arkham Knight". Some Batman fans were apparently annoyed at the story twist, but I really liked it. It gave the story a lot more emotional impact, in addition to being a cool thing for Batman fans with some knowledge of various stories (I only knew him from Under the Red Hood). 

Yeah that spoiler is why I didn't say anything either, thought I was being generic enough myself

Spoiler

And Todd wasn't Robin or Nightwing during the game so I didn't count him as a Robin.

I have the "A Death In The Family" book here, specifically because it was said to be a notable one. I knew about his "resurrection" in the comics before playing the game but I was still surprised. I didn't mind, rather have the Knight be Todd than some generic dude we'll forget right after.

On topic, I'm a little nervous about my attempts to get a Switch tomorrow. I read somewhere that somebody confirmed his local Target would only have THREE Switches for walk-in customers. That's not good odds for me. I really hope I can find one online in the morning. I'd opt for Best Buy first but they're doing a midnight launch and that's just not an option for me, especially since I'm a bit under the weather right now. Perfect timing... 

Good luck to you (if you don't have a preorder), and me, and anyone else trying to get one without a preorder... :popcorn:

You can do it, we believe in you! Go camping!

1 hour ago, MosesRockefeller said:

I've had it preordered as soon as I could (I'd say when it was still known as NX but I don't remember if they actually took preorders before the actual console reveal) so no issue here :awesome:

Friend code thing kinda sucks but it seems like you'll at least be able to add people from social media (similar to Miitomo?) and (I think?) only one person have to add the other, with the other person getting a request, instead of both exchanging their codes, seems especially strange they'd go back to this after Wii U had a "normal" friending system (and you just know people are gonna blow this out of Nintendoom proportions as usual...) For all we know it could be a temporary thing?

300 also doesn't seem too "limited" to me but I've never been much of a multiplayer gamer, mostly playing those games with friends I already know and would already have on my list just because we're friends. 

40 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Yeah I posted about friend codes in the Switch event, I don't mind though. I'd rather have friend codes than random friend requests from unknowns just because I've played the game they're playing now.

I don't really mind random friend requests, I can just delete them if I don't know who they are (though if I do know them and it's not obvious from their username, I'd prefer them to say who they are in the request) Having to find and copypaste the same code that no one can remember in their heads again and again to someone you already know when they could just search up your username and send you a request from there... it's a pain. At least I already have most of my friends on Miitomo...

Edited by Zanreo

How about paying full price for Monkey Island?

You can do it, we believe in you! Go camping!

Paying full price for Monkey Island also seems like a stretch but of course when it was new it was revolutionary. Times change. 

I got emails from Best Buy, Zelda and the Switch case both shipped. I should get them on Friday. Now the question is, will I have a system to use with them? :unsure: All this, and more, tomorrow at 12pm Eastern/9am Central! 

Edited by MosesRockefeller

5 minutes ago, Zanreo said:

Having a great time at the launch party, with snacks, NES Mini and game quizzes :3 under 1 hour now until I can walk home with my Switch!

Noice! Too bad Holland is a stupid country where midnight launches do not happen except occasionally for a Call Of Duty game...

29 minutes ago, Zanreo said:

Updates are done, VOEZ downloaded for later, starting Zelda... looking good so far!

I got my trademark whited-out glasses in this mii maker :D

Cool. Do know if you can import Miis from Wii U or 3DS for those of us too lazy to create a new Mii? 

I'm seeing information that Walmart and Gamestop are offering online orders for the system after midnight EST, so I'm going to try that (refreshing the page at 11:59, etc.). I have 3.5 hours to go, so I'll probably get some rest on the bed so I can get up early for work.

I'll be too tired to post an update tonight, but I'll post back with my results tomorrow morning. Good luck to me? :giggle:

On 3/1/2017 at 5:17 PM, Zanreo said:

So as a rhythm game fan I'm excited for VOEZ:

Even better, it's a launch title in Europe (and March 9th in NA)

Also Runner 3 is great news, loved Runner 2 :D

In case anyone wants to try out VOEZ it is on the iOS and Android stores I believe.  Great music and you don't need to pay for any of the songs if you don't want to.  Two other awesome rhythm games from Rayark International Limited are Cytus and Deemo.  

Deemo Trailer:

Cytus:

Awesome seeing this dev making the jump to consoles.  Hope they have a bit of success there because they make amazing rhythm games.

• Like 1