Modern Warfare Remastered "Time Paradox" Possible Spoilers

Possible Spoilers in this thread.

Since earning the "Time Paradox" Trophy last night I have been wondering what will happen story wise if we end u getting Remasters of MW 2&3? Will they remove certain parts, or will they just carry on the story as if the time paradox didn't happen at all.

2 minutes ago, Meacham said:

I think the trophy was just a "lol" moment. Kill Makarov now and save the world.

The series pretty much ended how it should, doubt they will change anything if remasters were getting made.

I doubt they would change anything, Just had me wondering about the possibilities if they did change based on the decision to kill Makarov now.

In before Activision sees this thread and gets the idea to make Call of Duty: Time Warfare where you have to fix important parts in history and the other Modern Warfare games because some guy killed Makarov during the events of Modern Warfare 1 and a bunch of other stuff.

Actually I'd probably play that.

4 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

I doubt they would change anything, Just had me wondering about the possibilities if they did change based on the decision to kill Makarov now.

Oh definitely, I could think of a few myself but most likely if it's not Makarov. It would of just been someone else who helped Zakhaev escape.

That's how I see it anyway, he only got power because he drove him away. (I think that's how it went down anyway, could be wrong)

Edited by Meacham

I had this idea after seeing the trophy. Didnt take long to realize they'd do nothing like what you've proposed. Ive seen easter eggs like this ignored in sequels before. They'd have to create entirely new themes in the campaign for this.

Unless I'm mistaken, the Modern Warfare campaign wouldn't happen either if Price killed Makarov in '96. It would be cool if the campaign ended and a message popped up saying you stopped the future conflicts as well by killing him, but as it stands it is still a pretty cool little easter egg. 

Parker

28 minutes ago, Redgrave said:

In before Activision sees this thread and gets the idea to make Call of Duty: Time Warfare where you have to fix important parts in history and the other Modern Warfare games because some guy killed Makarov during the events of Modern Warfare 1 and a bunch of other stuff.

Actually I'd probably play that.

That'd be Call of Duty: Xenoverse, sir.

• 3 weeks later...