Record keeper not unlocking

• 1 month later...
On 2/28/2019 at 8:34 PM, RJP_X said:

sorry for your losses, i know the feeling of having to redo the requirements through another play through for a trophy last month, Naruto UNS2 on ps4 has a nasty glitch, although that's only a 6-8 hour do over for the trophy, not everything for countless hours like it will require for this game. :c

any known preventative measures that may help in me not having to face this issue?

What's the glitched trophy for SUNStorm 2

On 2/28/2020 at 0:41 AM, kALWa888 said:

so, it isnt fixed yet? i'm asking becasue i decided to get platinum in this game (along with birth by sleep). then i would have all two collections completed before i start playing kh3

I do not believe that the trophy is patched. I highly doubt the game will ever be patched.
Also good luck with Birth By Sleep. That game is a real grind.

On 4/10/2020 at 10:50 PM, kALWa888 said:

well, i didnt have any issues with record keeper trophy. got my platinum in dream drop distance, birth by sleep and kh3. only dlc left, and australian version of the game (and dlc), so i will have every possible trophy in the series ^^

Did you do anything different than posted?

On 13.04.2020 at 2:08 AM, VoidVictorious said:

Did you do anything different than posted?

i don't think so. i focused on getting 100% in all entries. i was worried once,cause i thought i have all keyblades and it turned out i need to beat last cup of dream eaters arena with another character, cause u need all of them for both characters.

and i don't have all in-game trophies, so it's not necessary.

i was just playig normally like any other kh game.

Edited by kALWa888

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, I just got this glitch.  It really sucks and I'm not sure how to go about fixing it.  I've got earlier saves, but I don't want to waste my time just end up back in this situation.

Edit: So I decided to redo the link attack/missing reality shift grind and this time just made sure to get the Blackout magic command from Peepsta Hoo before doing the other stuff and this time it popped.  Friggin' weird man.

Edited by capnstubing

• 1 year later...

I think the issue with this trophy is that even though you complete 100% of the items and you get the trophy for that, in the completion game section it stills shows the item completion as 99% so the game counts that percentage as the real one. My trophy is bugged as well.

Editing to comment that I managed to fix the 99% items by saving my data on a usb,deleting all data and the game from the playstation system and getting again the last thing I had left which was Meteor in commands. That fixed the 99% items to 100% but the trophy won't pop. I have 100% everything and the mickey symbol is on the game records.My version is 1.05. Also did that in 5 different save slots. Absolutely nothing.

RIP Platinum.

Edited by TakemetoNarnia4

• 1 year later...

Can anyone confirm if they used the exploits in the trophy guide and still managed to unlock this buggy trophy? It's probably not effected, but I wanted to check myself before potentially using any exploits.  

Edit: Got the plat, I unlocked all the 100% trophies in one go, on one save file and used no exploits. Good luck. 

Edited by Kamurotetsu
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hi, Im trying to get this trophy for plat and even if I have the golden Mickey symbol in everything except for trophies, I had no luck with this trophy. 

I think my case is a little different because I did a first run on normal difficulty and unlocked almost everything, and then I did a NG+ run on proud so I already had all the dream eaters, and I dont know if I have to create them all over again. I also unlocked the secret ending but this time i wasnt asked to answer the questions.

I dont know if it is best to do something else on the proud run (I have a save file before defeating the last secret portal but defeating it again doesnt change anything) or to try to get the rest of items and commands I still miss on the normal run.

What do you think?

Well, I decided to try both ways. I created again the 52 dream eaters in my proud run with no luck,so I decided to meet the requeriments in my normal run: all the commands, links and flowmotions attacks, etc) and now I have a golden mickey in everything (except for the trophies) and still the trophy doesnt pop up.

I really think this game is making fun of me... Please, any ideas???

Btw, there are 9 flowmotion attacks but only 6 are registered, do you have to do the other 3?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/7/2023 at 5:05 PM, Rockstar-Suicide said:

Was watching a stream and it came up, I believe.

Try making sure that your save file is in the first slot.

I did not have this issue but hey, worth a try right?

I met the requeriments in my first run, which save slot is the first one, and nothing.

What I cannot remember is if I deleted at any moment the first save slot and created a new one in that place.

20 hours ago, Shaakaa82 said:

I met the requeriments in my first run, which save slot is the first one, and nothing.

What I cannot remember is if I deleted at any moment the first save slot and created a new one in that place.

That's really weird. So you got the Mickey logo for Combat, Story Items and Game Records and went into them to clear the "NEW" notification and still not?

10 hours ago, Rockstar-Suicide said:

That's really weird. So you got the Mickey logo for Combat, Story Items and Game Records and went into them to clear the "NEW" notification and still not?

I have every golden Mickey and cleared every new notification in both standard and proud runs. My standard save is in the first slot and the proud save in the third slot. Im playing the EU version.