Almost done

xD3fianTxSouLx

After deleting my save and all my progress and a 5 month break i decided to play again 

only co op left and will be attempting it this weekend 

starting co op with 764 clones and 54 missions completed 

1 of the most frustrating games we have played 

thanks to CriTicalxTh30rY for helping out with this coop no turning back now

10 minutes ago, xD3fianTxSouLx said:

After deleting my save and all my progress and a 5 month break i decided to play again 

only co op left and will be attempting it this weekend 

starting co op with 764 clones and 54 missions completed 

1 of the most frustrating games we have played 

thanks to CriTicalxTh30rY for helping out with this coop no turning back now

That is cool man. You will be the first person on the site to earn it. What system are you playing on? There was one platinum earner a while back but his timestamps were so sloppy, it was clearly hacked so I got him flagged. Also, I know it is quite the accomplishment, but this probably should have been posted as a status, not a thread.

Edited by skateak

36 minutes ago, xD3fianTxSouLx said:

Ps4 

yeah im not sure how to do that i dont  post very oftern

i seen another person he got the 300 co op missions 3 days before the 120 ?

No worries. If you click your profile name in the top right corner of the forums, a list of things will drop down and create status is one of them.

28 minutes ago, Rach said:

Good luck with that, I remember you posting previously about an issue with your save 

A friend of mine @Zenodin is currently playing through the Vita version and is pretty close to being done also.

Yeah lost alot of progress i downloaded the save instead of uploading so over wrote  it all 

is it easier on the vita?

Thx for tagging me, @Rach:)

Hi all !!!

Playing on the Vita is not particularly easier. It's just whatever works best for you. The Vita works good for me. Got 19/24 trophies in Super Meat Boy too playing it on the Vita. 

I've done 131 missions and saved 926 clones so far in coop ... and it's still a work in progress (as in I haven't hit a wall yet). And so far I've done them all solo. 

What does work easier for me on the Vita is (for example for 'no one dies' missions) that I choose the 2 clones to be controlled by the front touch screen of the Vita. This way it's easier for me to keep the 2 clones close together by tapping the screen quite simultaneously with my R- and L-thumb instead of using the touchscreen and the :cross:-button together. 

As I said I haven't hit a wall yet, ... but there are missions (no one dies, save ... clones, ...) that are impossible to complete solo. As I don't have any friends whom I can ask to come over I was hoping that it might be possible to get those missions done via PS4 SharePlay ... I'll just have to wait and see when I get there ...

I made a list of all the missions and clones I've saved. There are 29 'no one dies' missions in total. 

Anyways ... Good luck!

1 hour ago, xD3fianTxSouLx said:

Ive just played coop for bout 4 hours with a close mate we have 1100 or so clones and 110 missions 

we find the hit nothing missions to be the worse so far got right to the end and stupidly hit sumthing 

If you keep this up, you'll probably be the first to plat the game. 

There are 3 'hit nothing' missions in total. 

I wish you the best of luck ... and hope I can follow in your footsteps  soon ... :platinum:

11 hours ago, Zenodin said:

If you keep this up, you'll probably be the first to plat the game. 

There are 3 'hit nothing' missions in total. 

I wish you the best of luck ... and hope I can follow in your footsteps  soon ... :platinum:

I tried a few solo like u have been doing up to

1274 clones 168 mission

On 13/02/2017 at 9:53 AM, xD3fianTxSouLx said:

Yeah sticky bounce is the only 1 ive found impossible atm collecting all power ups

ive solo alot just letting clones die out 

progress so 

1706 clones 238 missions

OMG...game freezed until frogmind patch this....if they will patch this someday!!!!

• 4 weeks later...