Spring Backlog Challenge 2017

4 minutes ago, Torracat83 said:

Nice! Gonna add more?

I'll probably add more. I picked really easy games to make sure I also had time to take part in the boost your trophy grades challenge. Right now I'm also working on Metro 2033 and Borderlands 2. I could definitely add Metro 2033, and I might before I hit 20%. Definitely in the third month of this challenge, I should be done easily with these last two, so I will add more as I go along. 

A small update.

Telltale's Game of Thrones (PS4)-100% (:platinum: 3/16)

Trivial Pursuit-100% (:platinum: 3/23)

Horizon: Zero Dawn-10%

Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition-1%

Dust: An Elysian Tail-0%

Infamous First Light-0%

Child of Light (PS4)-0%

Sly Cooper 1 HD (PS3)-0%

DuckTales Remastered-0%

I got the first trophy in Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition. I tried for another, failed, and decided to stop before I got too annoyed.

Note to self: only stick with the minimum this summer until things are more certain.

Week 6 Update:

Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 11% - 16%: It doesn't seem like a lot, but there were many scenes that needed to be watched, and I had to go back to do some quests and level up. The game's easy, but initially it took me a while to figure out where I was in the story.

I'm going to try to at least get to Ch.3 today and finish the story on Sunday/Monday. It's Easter holiday, so I'm hoping I can get this done soon and work on the next game.

• Like 1

I'm sorry but I have to take a gaming break for a while, probably only playing the MMO I usually play - I wanted to try Persona 5 but got cold feet and decided to wait until a good 100% guide is in the works and I couldn't find the heart to earn any other trophies. :(

I'll probably get back to the games on my list eventually.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, NebbyLunala said:

I'm sorry but I have to take a gaming break for a while, probably only playing the MMO I usually play - I wanted to try Persona 5 but got cold feet and decided to wait until a good 100% guide is in the works and I couldn't find the heart to earn any other trophies. :(

Nice enjoy the break, and hope you to Persona 5 soon it is great, I understand it's two playthroughs anyway so wouldn't worry to much about a guide first. ?

5 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

I told you that you could stay, but in this case...would you rather pull out? It won't hurt my feelings and you could always sign up again during the summer.

5 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

I must have missed it, but which MMO are you playing?

1. Final Fantasy X HD 16% (10 out of 34 trophies)

2. Kingdom Hearts Final Mix 15% (11 out of 56 trophies)

3. Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny 10% (7 out of 38 trophies)

4. Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland 8% (6 out of 53 trophies)

5. Demon Gaze 16% 100%

6. Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse 20% 40% (25 out of 58 total trophies, 2 out of 5 episodes complete)

7. Time and Eternity 18% (7 out of 30 trophies)

8. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch 2% (2 out of 34 trophies)

9. Pocket RPG 0% 100%

10. Deception IV: Blood Ties 0%

11. God of War 0%

12. Journey 0%

13. Remember Me 0%

Made a bit of progress by finishing up a Sam & Max episode and got the one that is the biggest pain to 100% out of the way so the rest of them should be a breeze.  Then I lucked out and the Big Muramasa dropped for me in Demon Gaze.  Seriously, I got majorly lucky with the Muramasa and Big Muramasa trophies since those are supposed to be a lot more of a pain, but I'm like maybe I should give Dark Aries another go and then Dark Pluto and Dark Uranus drop the Big Muramasa for me.  How nice of them!  A shame that luck didn't hold, I could beat Dark Aries, but Quasar kicked my butt.  Looks like I still have more grinding for that last trophy before the plat in Demon Gaze.

Edited by ladynadiad

9 hours ago, Judge Judy said:

I told you that you could stay, but in this case...would you rather pull out? It won't hurt my feelings and you could always sign up again during the summer.

Yes, I would like to pull out. Thanks for asking. I'll let you know if I can sign in this summer.

1 hour ago, NebbyLunala said:

Yes, I would like to pull out. Thanks for asking. I'll let you know if I can sign in this summer.

All right, went ahead and took you off. Hope you join this summer. Signups will begin in early May.

Edited by Judge Judy

On 2/19/2017 at 7:16 AM, gazdavis11 said:

Ok, the games I will include will be:

The Bunker 0%

Until Dawn 16%

Papo and Yo 100%

Tour De France 2014 1%

Life is Strange 0%

Gone Home 100%

Updated, 2 games down, however going to have to remove Tour De France, just couldn't play it

Edited by gazdavis11

01 - Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

02 - Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

03 - Bully

04 - God of War

05 - Tomb Raider: Underworld

06 - Resident Evil 7

07 - Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

08 - Manhunt

09 - Ico

10 - The Evil Within

I've started RE7 and it is amazing! I haven't played it in VR because I'm using a guide for the collectibles but as soon as I finish I will. This and The Evil Within Great Games I hope I can plat it ?

• Like 1

1. Final Fantasy X HD 16% 18% (11 out of 34 trophies)

2. Kingdom Hearts Final Mix 15% (11 out of 56 trophies)

3. Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny 10% (7 out of 38 trophies)

4. Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland 8% (6 out of 53 trophies)

5. Demon Gaze 16% 100%

6. Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse 20% 100%

7. Time and Eternity 18% (7 out of 30 trophies)

8. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch 2% (2 out of 34 trophies)

9. Pocket RPG 0% 100%

10. Deception IV: Blood Ties 0%

11. God of War 0%

12. Journey 0%

13. Remember Me 0%

Knocked off two games from my list now.  Finally beat Quasar and got the plat for Demon Gaze and I finished the last few episodes of Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse.  Going to start up FFX HD again, but I'm at Mt. Gagazet which is where the difficulty spikes a lot and I tend to need some grinding, so I'm probably going to run around and do some misc trophies and fiend catching while I grind.  As far as a PS3 game, having a hard time deciding there.  I should finish Time and Eternity already, but I also want to give God of War a shot and that's supposed to be a reasonably short plat.  Or I could knock off some more trophies in KH1 Final Mix, but I know Monstro is next and that part is a bit of a pain in the ass.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Hogie838 said:

01 - Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

02 - Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

03 - Bully

04 - God of War

05 - Tomb Raider: Underworld

06 - Resident Evil 7

07 - Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

08 - Manhunt

09 - Ico

10 - The Evil Within

I've started RE7 and it is amazing! I haven't played it in VR because I'm using a guide for the collectibles but as soon as I finish I will. This and The Evil Within Great Games I hope I can plat it 1f62c.png

Im working through it the opposite, in VR first, which is just something else. Really fantastic but some of the scares are insane. I am sure you will enjoy it.

3 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

@ladynadiad, you can also give Journey a shot. I heard it's very short, and it's relaxing. It might be a nice second game while you grind in FFX HD.

It is, but it also has a co-op trophy that some people have said is a pain without a gaming session.  I was actually debating on swapping it out for another title and saving it for later.

3 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Im working through it the opposite, in VR first, which is just something else. Really fantastic but some of the scares are insane. I am sure you will enjoy it.

Yeah I probably should have done that and not worried about collectibles my first time through :D

56 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

It is, but it also has a co-op trophy that some people have said is a pain without a gaming session.  I was actually debating on swapping it out for another title and saving it for later.

I see. Couldn't you start one up sometime in the future though? Maybe someone will join. Although I'm not sure if the game still attracts willing players.

3 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

I see. Couldn't you start one up sometime in the future though? Maybe someone will join. Although I'm not sure if the game still attracts willing players.

I'm not sure either, but I'd still rather save it for later for now.  Probably going to swap Journey for KH2, FFXIII or htoL#NiQ - The Firefly Diary.

Just now, ladynadiad said:

I'm not sure either, but I'd still rather save it for later for now.  Probably going to swap Journey for KH2, FFXIII or htoL#NiQ - The Firefly Diary.

FFXIII - Man, that game is grindy :) So happy I platted it. Beautiful game though. It aged very well.

Have been feeling some burnout on gaming at the moment and haven't made any real progress.

Posting here to make sure I still keep going.

Bionic Commando - 4%

WET - 7%

Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle - 9%

Apotheon - 1%

Castlevania: Lord of Shadows - 3%

Dust: An Elysian Tale - 8%

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon - 15%

Grim Fandango: Remastered - 100% (Platinum on 11/03/17)

The Swapper - 100% (100% 21/03/17)

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture - 0%

• Like 1