03 - Bully

04 - God of War

05 - Tomb Raider: Underworld

06 - Heavy Rain

07 - Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

08 - Manhunt

09 - Ico

10 - The Evil Within

Nearly got God of War, one more trophy to go.

• Like 1

Superdimension Neptune Vs. SEGA Hard Girls (EU): 91% => 100% :platinum: :dance:

Finally got Enigmatis done, so I was able to set this one up as my 19000th trophy.

That makes for one game down. I'll likely make a little bit of progress on my PS3 games since I haven't had my dental surgery yet. I'll do Stick It to the Man first since that's an easy 100% and then I'll do as much of mk2 as I can before Monday.

Once I have the surgery and I'm not loopy as fuck from the medicine I'll have to take because of said surgery, I'll likely do FFVII first since FFXV is having that update at the end of March, so I'd like to play it then.

Edited by Wdog-999
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Wdog-999 said:

That makes for one game down. I'll likely make a little bit of progress on my PS3 games since I haven't had my dental surgery yet. I'll do Stick It to the Man first since that's an easy 100% and then I'll do as much of mk2 as I can before Monday.

Once I have the surgery and I'm not loopy as fuck from the medicine I'll have to take because of said surgery, I'll likely do FFVII first since FFXV is having that update at the end of March, so I'd like to play it then.

Great job with the platinum, Wdog! :highfive:

Good luck on your dental surgery, man. I have to go in for two extractions, luckily I begged to have sedation even though my gym trainer swears that it won't hurt under gas. No thanks, I had a root canal under gas and it doesn't help. :( Since my extractions won't happen until the 29th, I should really get on the ball and work on some of my games on the list. Will try to boot up Second Son today to get to the next part.

(PS: What meds will you have take? I was prescribed three tablets of ibuprofen and a Tylenol twice a day to deal with the pain that'll iinevitably happen as my wounds heal, and I don't think they will make me loop-de-loopy.)

Edited by NebbyLunala

No, I am not getting a Wii U!

2017-03-11-155843.jpg

(Uhm... crap. :( )

Anyways...

Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed: 5% => 20%

I was going to add in Second Son but then I got too engrossed in the Vita-tan again. Finally got four costume breaks (and died a lot because I didn't check the minimum level requirement and ended up fighting really tough robots who two-shotted me) and completed all of the pairing trophies. Vert and Neptune have powerful all enemy physical attacks and Famitsu and Blanc really kick @$$ with their special attacks that hit everyone around them. Completed a couple of Irregular Quests, they are really cryptic though. Gonna have to grind a lot to complete the remaining quests so I can be at the right level.

BTW, I activated an event where Dengiko reports on Neptune's antics and the city gives Neptune a [Duds of Steel] which I think is an accessory, but I can't find it on the Set Up screen. Where is it?

Will be playing Second Son either tonight or tomorrow, gotta go, my pizza's burning in the oven! :)

Edited by NebbyLunala

34 minutes ago, NebbyLunala said:

No, I am not getting a Wii U!

2017-03-11-155843.jpg

(Uhm... crap. :( )

Anyways...

Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed: 5% => 20%

I was going to add in Second Son but then I got too engrossed in the Vita-tan again. Finally got four costume breaks (and died a lot because I didn't check the minimum level requirement and ended up fighting really tough robots who two-shotted me) and completed all of the pairing trophies. Vert and Neptune have powerful all enemy physical attacks and Famitsu and Blanc really kick @$$ with their special attacks that hit everyone around them. Completed a couple of Irregular Quests, they are really cryptic though. Gonna have to grind a lot to complete the remaining quests so I can be at the right level.

BTW, I activated an event where Dengiko reports on Neptune's antics and the city gives Neptune a [Duds of Steel] which I think is an accessory, but I can't find it on the Set Up screen. Where is it?

Will be playing Second Son either tonight or tomorrow, gotta go, my pizza's burning in the oven! :)

Duds of Steel are just an unbreakable version of Neptune's costume. You can't get costume breaks while wearing it, so it's great if you're playing in public around the world's nosiest passerbys, but not so great if you need more costume breaks for the character (you need six in total for all of the character's first and second report events, and this goes for every character; you also need three mission clears with every character for their third and final report event). You'll know you have all of a character's report events because they'll have easily rippable, unrippable, and pre-ripped versions of their default costume.

Also, make sure you exit out of an irregular quest at some point as there is a missable trophy tied to doing so.

Edited by Wdog-999

3 hours ago, Wdog-999 said:

Duds of Steel are just an unbreakable version of Neptune's costume. You can't get costume breaks while wearing it, so it's great if you're playing in public around the world's nosiest passerbys, but not so great if you need more costume breaks for the character (you need six in total for all of the character's first and second report events, and this goes for every character; you also need three mission clears with every character for their third and final report event). You'll know you have all of a character's report events because they'll have easily rippable, unrippable, and pre-ripped versions of their default costume.

Also, make sure you exit out of an irregular quest at some point as there is a missable trophy tied to doing so.

Okay, can you tell me how to equip these costumes? Oh, and you're talking about the Please Help! trophy... don't worry, got that immediately because the first Irregular Quest was high-level and I got rekt by the Dolem squad that popped up so I immediately aborted and got the trophy. In fact, I had to abort another Irregular Quest because I had no idea what to do until Ram talked about tag - turns out I had to wait until one of the monsters attacks and then destroy it. Man, these quests are so annoying vague, I don't know how the heck anyone can miss the trophy! :angry:

Bionic Commando - 4%

WET - 7%

Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle - 9%

Apotheon - 1%

Castlevania: Lord of Shadows - 3%

Dust: An Elysian Tale - 8%

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon - 15%

Grim Fandango: Remastered - 50 -> 100% (Platinum on 11/03/17)

The Swapper - 0%

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture - 0%

Completed Grim Fandango and will be moving onto Dust or Apotheon after finishing Horizon: Zero Dawn.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Torracat83 said:

Been kind of demotivated to play much. Hoping to get back into it this week. Not a good time for it!

Definitely agree with you there, Torracat83. Tomorrow I have a 95% possibility of getting a Wii U so I might lose more PS4/Vita time to that (as they want me to play Breath of the Wild :( ) so I need to make myself get more trophies on my list before tomorrow.

inFAMOUS: Second Son: 14% => 29%

So finally got around to doing some more Second Son. I missed my videos of the game that made me chuckle. :D Good thing the game always automatically loads up your latest save instead of forcing you to load from a title screen, made the return much easier.

Got through the next part which involves gaining Delsin's second power. I really love the story and characters but coming back each time takes a while to get used to. Did some comet drops and hovers to get back into the game. Having to follow Fetch's markers was annoying but getting to unlock Radiant Sweep and decimate everything(and get a trophy for it - yes, the Put That Anywhere trophy ^_^) was greatly satisfying.

I wrapped up by clearing the remaining districts and getting the trophies for them, and then going into the south district, fighting the Big Bad's little pet(which is brutal on Expert) and clearing Lantern District and doing the first story quest(which is brutal on Expert).

Oh, and I finally hit the Infamous rank. ^_^

• Like 2

10 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

Definitely agree with you there, Torracat83. Tomorrow I have a 95% possibility of getting a Wii U so I might lose more PS4/Vita time to that (as they want me to play Breath of the Wild :( ) so I need to make myself get more trophies on my list before tomorrow.

Trying to play a few things not on my list in hopes it'll get me motivated again. Enjoy Breath of the Wild!

Edited by Torracat83

On 28/2/2017 at 5:45 PM, Ehilmar said:

can I change my list?

1) little big planet 19%

2) Assassin's creed IV black flag 13 %

3) kingdom hearts dream drop distance 7 %

4) RATCHET & CLANK 11 %

5) RATCHET & CLANK 2     1 %

6) RATCHET & CLANK 3   0 %

7) final fantasy XV 25%

8) far cry 4 0 %

9) DARK SOULS II: SCHOLAR OF THE FIRST SIN 11 %

okay got a bit done...

1) little big planet 19%

2) Assassin's creed IV black flag 13 %

3) kingdom hearts dream drop distance 7 %

4) RATCHET & CLANK 1 60 %

5) RATCHET & CLANK 2   2 %

6) RATCHET & CLANK 3   0 %

7) final fantasy XV 25%

8) far cry 4 2 %

9) DARK SOULS II: SCHOLAR OF THE FIRST SIN 85 %

Edited by Ehilmar

1. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (ps4) 17%->51%

2. CounterSpy (ps4) 19%

3. Tiny Troopers Joint Ops (ps4) 0%

4. BioShock (ps4) 2%

5. Xeodrifter (ps4) 0%

I couldn't play much last week but I managed to finish the story of ac:b and 100% synchronization in the most missions as well (except two)

Tried to play Hyperdimension Neptunia U for a few minutes but didn't get any trophies, thought i did get a Lily rank for Neptune/Nepgear and two more costumes for them, Neptune's [Easy Rippin'](she got costume break on every quest) and Nepgear's [Duds of Steel]. Sadly, I underestimated the grind. :(

Maybe I'll try finishing off the first playthrough of Second Son later today.

Finished Lara Croft GO, i'm unlikely to make any further progress until April, as my gaming time will be spent on my kill your completion games and none of them are the ones on this list

Day of the Tenable

Walking Dead : Michonne

Lara Croft Go

Adam's Venture Chronicles

Tokyo Jungle

inFAMOUS: Second Son: 32% => 52%

So far the Wii U I was promised isn't coming because of Amazon and their stupid mail services being two days late, so time to put Delsin through his paces. Finally got the third power and cleared out every district except Uptown(the last Blast Shard is on a tower you can't reach until the endgame). All the powers are fully upgraded so now it'll just be story quests until the end, so I am going to take a rest until I am ready for the end of the Evil Playthrough, I can't end it fast enough - I died sixteen times in Uptown because of all those damn helicopters. :angry:

I am playing random games to put them on my account, so I won't be playing my list often, but I'll try to get completion.

1. The legend of heroes: Trails of cold steel (vita) 12%

2. Atelier Shallie plus: Alchemists of the dusk sea (vita) 11% > 17%

3. Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ (vita) > Plat 05/03/17

4. Day of the tentacle remastered (ps4) 0% > Plat 04/03/17

5. Horizon: Zero Dawn (ps4) - 70% > plat 08/03/17

Just chipping away at Atelier between Nier and R6S.

7 hours ago, Wdog-999 said:

Funk of Titans - I don't remember => 100% :platinum::dance:

This was a pretty easy one honestly. I just put it in to get it done with since I was likely never going to bother otherwise, but it was still gonna be an easy game incomplete if I didn't do it.

Yep it is short and easy but I found the whole thing hilarious from the Samuel L Jackson ripoff to the Flying Pegasus.....

great fun ?

Final Fantasy VII - 2% => 5%

Ended up starting over because of how little progress I made last time I played (I only ever blew up the reactor right at the beginning). I've been using the stick cheats the whole time to speed things along since I only really care about the story here, but I've made it to the part where the world map shows up.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Wdog-999 said:

Final Fantasy VII - 2% => 5%

Ended up starting over because of how little progress I made last time I played (I only ever blew up the reactor right at the beginning). I've been using the stick cheats the whole time to speed things along since I only really care about the story here, but I've made it to the part where the world map shows up.

Don't you hate when that happens?! Had to do that with a few games in the past, except the game I'm playing now, Okami HD (which I stopped playing around December). It's one of the reasons why I like to focus on one game at a time.

• Like 1