Wassaup!

lporiginalg

Hey everyone just set up my account and profile here and wanted to say hello. I've got my PS3 about a year and half ago and got into trophy hunting about 10 months ago. I've been using ps3trophies.org a lot and noticed a lot of people using sigs from this site so I came to get one for myself and have to say I'm really impressed with what a nice site this is and some of the cool features like how it shows the rarity of trophies as well as milestones.

Really cool site and I'm looking forward to exploring it some more.

Cheers,

lp

• Like 2

Hey everyone just set up my account and profile here and wanted to say hello. I've got my PS3 about a year and half ago and got into trophy hunting about 10 months ago. I've been using ps3trophies.org a lot and noticed a lot of people using sigs from this site so I came to get one for myself and have to say I'm really impressed with what a nice site this is and some of the cool features like how it shows the rarity of trophies as well as milestones.

Really cool site and I'm looking forward to exploring it some more.

Cheers,

lp

Welcome to the site Ip. You'll find things are a bit more laid-back here compared to .com or .org. I'm sure it has a lot to do with the level-headed, rational and friendly staff such as Eburk, Sly, and Altered.

Happy Hunting!

• Like 1