Xbox Achievement Upgrade 1-Up's PS4 Tracking

BIOHAZARD-R-US

OMG, THIS IS GENIUS! ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! 

8 hours ago, Wdog-999 said:

Shit, why not go to the next level and go down to three decimal places? Then when Microsoft inevitably responds with four, we'll go down to five, and the cycle will continue indefinitely until the trophy and achievement menus are a mess.

I can see this happening xD

Can someone tell me if they are actually marketing this as a big update?

I'd love to see the actual numbers they calculate the percentage from. 0.1% (24/24 000) for example. Having a 0.1% platinum does not mean shit considering trophy hunters make up an nearly equal part of the community. Knowing only 24 people in the whole world have completed a game (well, synced and on the same console), would make it feel like a far greater accomplishment for me.

So a Topic to Tell us a useless Update by Microlol? :P

Because i (And others i see here and probably a good 75% of the normal PS community that don't care about trophies) almost never see the Trophy Rarity on PSN even because most f the times is pretty stupid with Easy trophies you almost don't have to do anything at like 50%, so easy trophies at 20-30%, Trophies that requires somenthing 15% and Medium tyrophies 5-10% with the really hard one at even like 0,... So not much to be trusted...

Edited by Sora9427

I thought this is about Microsoft's achievements is getting an extra achievement called "1Up" if you get all the achievement in a game, similar to Playstation's Platinum trophy.

I didn't really cared that much about these percentage system, even the ones the ps4 and Playstation App are doing. what Sony really need in a future trophy update is to added a trophy progres system where you can see how far did you get to earn a specific grinding trophy directly from the ps4's menu without the need to enter the game to check the progress from the status, for an example a bronze trophy that ask for killing 100 enemies and when you look at the trophy description it say kill 100 enemies then it shows your progress like ( 34 / 100 )

I think Steam achievements are doing this if i'my not mistaken.

Edited by yellowwindow7

I like the way it is now. I don't think there is a need for two decimal places since it doesn't really offer anything valuable. Is the difference between being in .24 and .25 really going to break you?

I honestly don't think so, and I don't believe it to be healthy if it does. Trophy rarity tracking isn't the best reason for decimals like this as opposed to say, economics and banking.