Greetings All...

XenoValium

howdy all,new here to the forums,34 years young and just recently purchased a ps3,been gaming since i was a wee nipper on the zx spectrum,commodore 64 & atari https://psnprofiles.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/ph34r.png

Had the first playstation and loved the original Resident Evil,(still have it)and basically owned nearly every console since but of late have been gaming on the 360 but the current line up of exclusives already on the ps3 and future releases coming it's too good to miss!

So going to hitting the God of War collection,Uncharted 1,Heavy Rain and Killzone 3.pretty keen for the other 2 uncharted's but the percentage puts me off a bit,think i'll play them on a blank psn https://psnprofiles.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/blink.png

Anyway look forward to catching up with you all here and if you have any more exclusives you can recommend please let me know!

Edited by XenoValium

Welcome! :]

You can't own a PlayStation 3 and not own the LittleBigPlanet series! It might seem like a kids game at first, but I promise, you'll enjoy it!

Also, might as well get PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. Game's all about exclusives (well, except for Big Daddy, Raiden, Dante...). I'll be getting it for Christmas, so maybe we can brawl it out then. See you around!

• Like 2

Welcome to the site! Add Assassin's Creed to the list, you'll love it. :P

Assassins creed is not an exclusive ;-)

Welcome by the way!

Little big planet 2 is a great game and god of war 3!

P.s little big planet 1 is also good but it's fairly old now so not as populated online so if your concerned about trophies it's probably best just to get the second one.

Killzone 2 is better online compared to 3 in my opinion but not sure if many people still play it!

Edited by ANTIOX_

Howdy! I quite enjoyed Tokyo Jungle, which I believe is a PSN exclusive. It's about animals!

Here's a review I did, watch it or don't: youtube.com/watch?v=hsrZnzjGSxc

I decided not to embed it... seemed too aggressive for a greeting post.

Edited by siuilarun