Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

17 hours ago, SnowbellKitty said:

@ObsiEez

Ghost of Tsushima. I need to get back to it, but I won't be able to for a while, because I am and will be busy with other games.

I know the community loves Ghost of Tsushima, but I found it to be too easy (not that I crave masochistic difficulties, but I prefer a balance between the two extremes), and too similar to Horizon Zero Dawn and others of the same type of sandbox gameplay. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but it disappointed me. I was expecting more.

Persona 5 Strikers 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. Want to try it out but I always hear mixed things about it

& Thank you! Really proud of that one. Fuck Mahjong ?

Alekhine's Gun. Mainly because I have fond memories of Funhaus' playthrough of that game

1 hour ago, ObsiEez said:

Dues Ex Human Revolution. 100% it on PC already but can't stand the controls for it on console

After looking through your vast trophy collection it has come down to 2 games in my opinion Metal Gear Solid 4 and Yakuza Zero. I haven't played any of these games on my account but I have MGS4 on my backlog. I think Yakuza Zero has some difficult mini-games you have to do whilst MGS4 has the emblems. I'll go with Yakuza, great job!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, LancashireLad87 said:

After looking through your vast trophy collection it has come down to 2 games in my opinion Metal Gear Solid 4 and Yakuza Zero. I haven't played any of these games on my account but I have MGS4 on my backlog. I think Yakuza Zero has some difficult mini-games you have to do whilst MGS4 has the emblems. I'll go with Yakuza, great job!

Dead Space, too spooky for me.