Hello there, everyone. :)

Banton_Grievous

Hello there, everyone. I'm Banton Grievous. I'm currently 21 years old and I've been a long time gamer, playing platforms like the original Playstation, PS2 and PS3. I figured I'd join the community to discuss the myriad amazing games out there and help others with them if I can. I tend to play single player games, but I do enjoy games that have online as well. If you wish to chat with me, feel free to add me as a friend or send me a message.

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. I hope to have a lot of fun here. Regarding the question by Azakos and Sir_Bee, I play all sorts of different games. At the moment, I'm working on AC: Revelations multiplayer, WipEout HD, Portal 2, Metal Gear Solid 2 HD and MGS4.

That is a nice collection of games. I loved portal two, it was very well made in my mind. Wipeout is fun, but I am finding it brutally difficult, so I need many breaks lol. Recently finished AC 3, aside from the bugs, it was very enjoyable too. Hope you enjoy all those games, and look forward to seeing you around the forums.

That is a nice collection of games. I loved portal two, it was very well made in my mind. Wipeout is fun, but I am finding it brutally difficult, so I need many breaks lol. Recently finished AC 3, aside from the bugs, it was very enjoyable too. Hope you enjoy all those games, and look forward to seeing you around the forums.

I completely agree about WipEout HD. It's a fun game, but the trophies are insane. :S Is AC 3 really buggy? I've been looking forward to playing it for a while, but I need to get through AC: Brotherhood and AC: Revelations. I'm also looking forward to seeing everyone around the forums. :)

I completely agree about WipEout HD. It's a fun game, but the trophies are insane. :S Is AC 3 really buggy? I've been looking forward to playing it for a while, but I need to get through AC: Brotherhood and AC: Revelations. I'm also looking forward to seeing everyone around the forums. :)

Personally I had very few problems with it, and nothing game breaking, but I hear a lot of people having all kinds of problems. Many should be fixed by the time you get to it. :)