Trophies not popping - 2017 update

Crispy_Oglop

Just wanted to highlight to anyone going for the platinum this year - the trophy glitches are still present. I can't find any recent posts for 2016 / 2017 on the Rockstar support site. So I thought i'd just put this in here in case anyone was still experiencing the issue.

I just got my Decorated trophy requirements done but the trophy has yet to pop and i'm about 48 hours past meeting the requirements.

1 hour ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

Just wanted to highlight to anyone going for the platinum this year - the trophy glitches are still present. I can't find any recent posts for 2016 / 2017 on the Rockstar support site. So I thought i'd just put this in here in case anyone was still experiencing the issue.

I just got my Decorated trophy requirements done but the trophy has yet to pop and i'm about 48 hours past meeting the requirements.

Was your last platinum award heist related? They still count toward your 30, but I think you need complete one from the vanilla game to unlock the trophy. 

I had a similar issue where I reached level 50 during a heist and didn't get the trophy. I ended up fixing the issue by making sure I wasn't in a heist when I hit level 51.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Munkian said:

Hold up kid is still glitched for me aswell, robbed all stores, no trophy

I had the same thing too, my fix was when I realized there were 20 stores but when i was checking on the map - only 19 were showing. I ended up switching to a closed solo session and the 20th was there. Robbed it and the trophy appeared.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, iMichal9 said:

Just robbed all stores (20) and no trophy. I also made a new character. What should I do?

Well best thing for you to do is to robb a few more and keep playing. All the online trophies do pop up if you keep playing long enough. Only the offline trophies are really buggy. 

• 3 weeks later...

I had Solid gold, Baby! glitch on me last night. I even popped a couple more gold missions passed 70 to try to get it to unlock with no luck. I guess my next step is to try again on an old save and keep hitting 70 until it pops.

Is there anything else I can do besides deleting the game and reinstalling it?

9 hours ago, Rowdi said:

I had Solid gold, Baby! glitch on me last night. I even popped a couple more gold missions passed 70 to try to get it to unlock with no luck. I guess my next step is to try again on an old save and keep hitting 70 until it pops.

Is there anything else I can do besides deleting the game and reinstalling it?

On ps3 it unlocked after getting 74 golds.On ps4 it unlocked exactly on my 70th gold (69+prologue).Try to hit 75 before returning to a previous save.Might work for you,good luck

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

On ps3 it unlocked after getting 74 golds.On ps4 it unlocked exactly on my 70th gold (69+prologue).Try to hit 75 before returning to a previous save.Might work for you,good luck

Thanks, I'll give it a try. I didn't have any problems with the ps3 version. It popped on 70 (69+prologue) like it should. I think I'm currently at 73 (no rampages) on the ps4. 

A quick search gave me a few other tips that I'll go into more if I find one that works. Hopefully, I won't have to if 74 is the magic number. 

Edit: I read that some missions don't count toward your 70 golds. Like Rampages and the prologue for example. I'm just wondering if the two alternate ending missions don't count either. It would explain why I need extra golds to unlock the trophy.

Edit 2: Just got it. After reading some fixes on Reddit, I disconnected my ps4 from the internet and replayed the prologue. Trophy popped during the auto-save after the story loaded back up. The thread was a couple of years old, but the explanation was some type communication problem between my ps4 and the R* social club. I have no idea how valid the explanation is. I only care that it worked. :D

Edited by Rowdi
Addendum