Question about EU sale

Lars

4 hours ago, Shurax_Urden said:

Republique 9€

I bought this game at launch for €25,- and it was absolutely not worth it. I liked it at the start but the story didn't really interest me and it felt a little like a game you'd pay €3,99 for on the Google Play store, then play for a few hours on your Samsung tablet and then never touch it again :P. Not saying it can't be enjoyable for you but I think you should at least look into it for a while because you might feel like you've wasted your money afterwards, even though it's only €8,99 :).

12 hours ago, Lucas said:

I bought this game at launch for €25,- and it was absolutely not worth it. I liked it at the start but the story didn't really interest me and it felt a little like a game you'd pay €3,99 for on the Google Play store, then play for a few hours on your Samsung tablet and then never touch it again :P. Not saying it can't be enjoyable for you but I think you should at least look into it for a while because you might feel like you've wasted your money afterwards, even though it's only €8,99 :).

Now I am having doubts about buying it hahahahaha

On 8/3/2017 at 3:42 PM, Yavieh said:

Firewatch 9.99€

Inside 7.99€

Limbo 3.99€

The witness 14.99€

Salt and sanctuary 9.29€ is it better than the last offer? i don't really remember).

I would have a look on the other offers though.

If you go on psprices.com you can find the price history chart of every game (both ps plus and normal prices)

On 08/03/2017 at 1:09 PM, StrickenBiged said:

That list of games is huge. A few stand out as great games that I might look at  bit more closely. 

Hopefully @Stay-Pationt will get a video up soon reviewing the sale for great games and easy platinums, so I don't have to. (He does a great job of this actually, check out his channel.)

Only just noticed this, sorry. I did do a video that you've probably seen by now :)

To answer peoples question on why some games don't have sale prices, when accessed on the PS4 itself it says that that section is partly discounts on digital DL's and partly just new content they want to remind us about :P

• Like 1

I Got my eyes on valkyrie Chronciles and Touhou scarlet Curiosity (Even though i have a ton of games alreayd to play but oh well, as always nope? XD), should i get them? Any advice here? :)

I Especially see no opinions around for Touhou :hmm:

3 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Yes but physical :awesome:

Because there aren't many 2hou fans =D

If i can Save 12 € i'll gladly take it Digital since it's nto like i get it Retail and Oh look nothing to Install or occupay space....

First i want the game, secondary the Retail Version, when i'll work and get money then i wouldn't bother ;)

Really? I see a lot around the net just nobody seems like having a Ps4 and Scarlet curiosity....