Whats the expected time to platinum this game?

I just checked the rebel upgrades and tought you only had to do 3 missions for each skill to upgrade them to max. Now i see its fucking 9?!

Why are they padding the game with these extremely boring side stuff? Plus 400 collectibles. This will probably take close to 70 hours to plat. atleast for me.

@totallycrushed 

I don't think he dislikes collectibles, I think its just a lot of collectibles in this one certain game, so it can get very tedious to collect them all, I can understand that. (But I know I am gonna persevere I think the game is awesome)

And not every "Ubi" published/produced/created game has collectibles, unless they added that to Tetris,Just Dance Series,Rocksmith, and other games associated with "Ubi"

Just now, Radical-Cool-Boy said:

@totallycrushed 

I don't think he dislikes collectibles, I think its just a lot of collectibles in this one certain game, so it can get very tedious to collect them all, I can understand that. (But I know I am gonna persevere I think the game is awesome)

And not every "Ubi" published/produced/created game has collectibles, unless they added that to Tetris,Just Dance Series,Rocksmith, and other games associated with "Ubi"

#NotAll

Not every Ubi game but basically every AAA title they've released since Assassin's Creed.

Most of the collectibles are not even out of your way so they shouldn't really be a major issue for trophy clearing. 

To respond i would assume somewhere between 50-60 hours sounds like a reasonable time if you are actively hunting. There are really only a few trophies you have to actively go for. Pull being the one that comes to mind, and the rest are mostly a product of exploring the game and finishing it.

22 hours ago, Quink666 said:

I just checked the rebel upgrades and tought you only had to do 3 missions for each skill to upgrade them to max. Now i see its fucking 9?!

Why are they padding the game with these extremely boring side stuff? Plus 400 collectibles. This will probably take close to 70 hours to plat. atleast for me.

You know you don't have to finish the game if you don't want to? Or take some time off play something else and comeback and finish it down the road. There are no overly aggressive MP trophies that would force you to keep consistently playing. I really don't see the issue here.

• 2 weeks later...