Dark Souls 3 No DLC trophies?

Nexuds121

Well only time dlc was required for trophies was in the ps4 version of Dark Souls 2 (which has all dlcs included) since you had to get all spells and those of the dlc areas did count aswell for those trophies so maybe the GotY Edition of Dark Souls 3 will do something similiar to that.

Edited by Tosmasta00

11 minutes ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Well only time dlc was required for trophies was in the ps4 version of Dark Souls 2 (which has all dlcs included) since you had to get all spells and those of the dlc areas did count aswell for those trophies so maybe the GotY Edition of Dark Souls 3 will do something similiar to that.

Then there would be no point to get the GOTY edition and not the normal one for DS3.Sir Alonne made me regret not getiing DS2 on ps3

22 minutes ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Judging the history from the Prepare to Die Edition and Scholar of the First Sin on PS3, this won't happen either. 

1 hour ago, Tosmasta00 said:

I sure hope it gets trophies. I really liked DS3 and would get the platinum once more. My sole reason for getting the GoTY edition would be trophies, I can do everything else with what I already have (main game + season pass).

Having so much fun with the Ringed City, incredible how i love this series. I'm close to the end, but i really hope the fire fades goty edition releases with a new list and that requires all the dlcs to plat, such as find the new rings and magic

a great encounter from what is yet to come :D

• 6 months later...
On 26/03/2017 at 8:59 AM, Nexuds121 said:

This is Bullshit. Why aren't Dark Souls 3 giving DLC trophies for it? I know I haven't played the game yet but even so...Why is "From Software" studio putting out new DLC trailers when they should of put DLC trophies along with it as well? A total waste of good opportunity for Dark Souls 3.

lol

• 1 month later...

This is an old thread and I'm beating a dead horse at this point, but why would it matter if the DLC doesn't have trophies? Most people bitch when DLC adds trophies. It forces them to go back to it if they're a completionist. It forces them to open up their wallet and finish it again in order to maintain that 100%.

And yet an example of when someone doesn't do it, people are up in arms about it. Bizarre. A game is truly good when you're playing it when it doesn't have any trophies. Keep that in mind, my dudes.

• Like 3