Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: A Telltale Game Series Trailer

This looks very interesting. The graphic design reminds me of Disney Infinity and Marvel Heroes. I'm looking forward to how they use this as a story. Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2 hype :D Oh and Groot has a message for you guys.(go ahead Groot) Groot: I am Groot. 

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

@marvelboy10 Nooo! it's out already? I still need to do the Batman Telltale game. Do we know if this is part of the MCU canon or just a standalone entry? Either way, this is a must buy for me. Thanks for the linkage! :)

The first episode will be It's available for download on April 18th. The season pass will be available May 2 2017.  I doubt that it is cannon considering the fact that Gamora looks different then her Marvel version.  Good luck on Batman Telltale and you're welcome. :) 

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 2

Yeah, I'm interested, loved the first movie, one of the best Marvel movies out there for me.  I mean art style, it's not bad, though I did wish they went with the comic book style art, like they did with Batman.  But here, Star Lord, it does sound like Chris Pratt, but I doubt that he's reprising his role here, as I think he's busy filming Infinity War along with the other Guardian actors.