SuperSaiyan3985

This Game is Badass

37 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

You should when it goes on sale for like $5.

it has gone on sale a few times. the definitive edition has extra missions ingame and DLC. i remember the time trying to find all the errands and a power outage happened. it took a day to find the one i was missing. losing that notepad didn't help either.

Edited by kingdrake2

It´s a great game, indeed, my favourite open world game!. More fun to play than any gta, but that´s just my opinion.

On 11/28/2018 at 11:20 AM, fabiansc83 said:

It´s a great game, indeed, my favourite open world game!. More fun to play than any gta, but that´s just my opinion.

And that's without the budget GTA had. Sleeping Dogs was and is fantastic.

I think this game's success has a lot to do with expectations too. Very few people expected this to be as good and fun as it was; it's not as polished as GTA, but at the end of the day it was so much fun that a lot of people overlooked its more minor drawbacks. I would love a sequel but for now we're likely to enjoy the Donnie Yen movie first.

I think it was also cool that we had a new IP with a lead Asian character not named Yakuza. We know that AAA games tend to stick to established franchises and can play it safe for the most part. It was a nice change for me when I played it on PS3 and I appreciate it even more now in 2019. Loved the combat and the driving was underrated.

Done the PS3 and PS4 (EU) and I've just started the NA version. Absolutely love this game and implore everyone out there, who hasn't already, to play this.

At least it will always get to be a cult classic, no matter what, sequel or not.

2 hours ago, Banana_Sausage47 said:

Done the PS3 and PS4 (EU) and I've just started the NA version. Absolutely love this game and implore everyone out there, who hasn't already, to play this.

I did the same. When I got the 3rd plat on the NA version I actually had a hole in my heart that there were no more versions to play😂

I love this game, i platinumed it on the ps3 and look forward to eventually going to do it on the PS4. The DLC is pretty awesome too. 

On 21/07/2019 at 7:22 AM, DF007gamer said:

I did the same. When I got the 3rd plat on the NA version I actually had a hole in my heart that there were no more versions to play1f602.png

You could always get the HK version and get the 4th and final plat? Tempting, isn't it? 😆

22 hours ago, Banana_Sausage47 said:

You could always get the HK version and get the 4th and final plat? Tempting, isn't it? 1f606.png

Don't want to get an Asian account that will just take me down a whole new rabbit hole:giggle:

Yes. Yes it is :D