Post your latest level up trophy

marvelboy10

I leveled up to Level 234 last night in my final push to finish World of Final Fantasy. Unfortunately... I don't know which trophy did it. I was so focused on finishing it that I didn't really keep track of my level up progress. Whoops. ?

So it was another World of Final Fantasy trophy that leveled me up... I just don't know which one. ?

If someone wants to try to figure it out for me and do the math (because I have no idea how to do it myself and don't want to even try to figure it out)... currently I'm at Level 234 at 13% but that probably doesn't help all that much. ?

I guess the important thing is that I leveled up again. ?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SelectiveGamer said:

I leveled up to Level 234 last night in my final push to finish World of Final Fantasy. Unfortunately... I don't know which trophy did it. I was so focused on finishing it that I didn't really keep track of my level up progress. Whoops. 1f613.png

So it was another World of Final Fantasy trophy that leveled me up... I just don't know which one. 1f605.png

If someone wants to try to figure it out for me and do the math (because I have no idea how to do it myself and don't want to even try to figure it out)... currently I'm at Level 234 at 13% but that probably doesn't help all that much. 1f613.png

I guess the important thing is that I leveled up again. 1f605.png

I did check your trophy list real quick and I am not 100% sure but if my calculations are correct, it's probably "The Dyad’s Servants" that got you the level up

• Like 1

On 14/01/2021 at 8:08 AM, SelectiveGamer said:

I leveled up to Level 234 last night in my final push to finish World of Final Fantasy. Unfortunately... I don't know which trophy did it. I was so focused on finishing it that I didn't really keep track of my level up progress. Whoops. 1f613.png

So it was another World of Final Fantasy trophy that leveled me up... I just don't know which one. 1f605.png

If someone wants to try to figure it out for me and do the math (because I have no idea how to do it myself and don't want to even try to figure it out)... currently I'm at Level 234 at 13% but that probably doesn't help all that much. 1f613.png

I guess the important thing is that I leveled up again. 1f605.png

:gold: Turn Those Corners Up 

was the culprit in this case

• 2 weeks later...