what should i play next?

prototypehobo

Didn't think either game was particularly great but I think red dead is better just not into westerners. Gta4 was just a let down for a next gen GTA game!

Okay, I am just curious. How was GTA 4 a let down? I do not own the game, but I have played it before on an Xbox.

Okay, I am just curious. How was GTA 4 a let down? I do not own the game, but I have played it before on an Xbox.

I just thought they would have improved it over the previous GTA titles like San Andreas for example but to me it seemed like all they improved apon were graphics and added online multiplayer.

Personally, for me GTA IV was a let down because of the severe lack of things you were able to do. In San Andreas you could buy businesses, fly airplanes, jetpack, parachute and all sorts of other things and it seems like Rockstar sacrificed a lot of the "fun" of GTA in order to make a slightly more serious game. Thankfully, GTA V seems to be going back to the "fun" in the series and it looks to be the best one yet.

Parker

• Like 1

:o

:ninja: He's a ninja.

Personally, for me GTA IV was a let down because of the severe lack of things you were able to do. In San Andreas you could buy businesses, fly airplanes, jetpack, parachute and all sorts of other things and it seems like Rockstar sacrificed a lot of the "fun" of GTA in order to make a slightly more serious game. Thankfully, GTA V seems to be going back to the "fun" in the series and it looks to be the best one yet.

Parker

GTA4 was to real for most of the people I talk to. I think GTA San Andreas was more of a "Great gameplay lacking in story" kind of game. GTA5 however looks amazing like you said. Also just look through the GTA4 trophy-list and they sound just so stupid.