Brightblade76's Perfect Profile

Brightblade76

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Gefro-On-Defro said:

100% nice bro! Really nice

Thank you, I'll do my best to keep it going.

Next plats will be a few quick ones, but as my 100th plat I'll do Final Fantasy XIV, it will take a huge amount of time and dedication, but as a long time FF fan I think it deserves to be a milestone.

1 hour ago, Brightblade76 said:

Thank you, I'll do my best to keep it going.

Next plats will be a few quick ones, but as my 100th plat I'll do Final Fantasy XIV, it will take a huge amount of time and dedication, but as a long time FF fan I think it deserves to be a milestone.

Being a long time player of WoW this is a game I'm looking forward to starting once I fire up the PS4. This will indeed be an impressive plat to have as a milestone. Best of luck.

• Like 1

That's brilliant! A lot of really tough games on there, and time consuming ones ? I'm planning on playing Dead Space and the second and third are some really tough plats to obtain. Uncharted with all that time consuming multiplayer is impressive. Keep it up mate, fair play to you!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FawltyPowers said:

Being a long time player of WoW this is a game I'm looking forward to starting once I fire up the PS4. This will indeed be an impressive plat to have as a milestone. Best of luck.

It will be my first mmorpg, this is another reason I've decided to make it a milestone.

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

you're a really great player bro

Appreciated.

1 hour ago, darkamdusias said:

Nicely done. You have some really hard Plats there, which is respectable. I've retired from the UR Plat game now, which makes me respect what you've accomplished even more.

I don't hunt specifically for URs, just play games I like, and some turned out to be very challenging.

59 minutes ago, Hogie838 said:

That's brilliant! A lot of really tough games on there, and time consuming ones 1f604.png I'm planning on playing Dead Space and the second and third are some really tough plats to obtain. Uncharted with all that time consuming multiplayer is impressive. Keep it up mate, fair play to you!!

Mostly the second Dead Space, due to the harcore run with the 3 save limitation, the third one is the most time consuming, took me almost 50 hours.

Thanks everyone :D

Edited by Brightblade76

Sublime your trophies list, me my goals would be to get 100% for 2018.

I am currently doing FF14 precisely, very long indeed but you will get there I'm sure, the same for me FF14 was my first MMORPG.

Good luck for the following friend.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gamers527 said:

Sublime your trophies list, me my goals would be to get 100% for 2018.

I am currently doing FF14 precisely, very long indeed but you will get there I'm sure, the same for me FF14 was my first MMORPG.

Good luck for the following friend.

Thanks and good luck both for your FFXIV plat and your future 100%.

1 hour ago, KRATOS_31090 said:

solid profile except for the 1.99 trophies per day average :(

Eh... If only I had more free time at my disposal, being out of home 12 hours during weekdays doesn't help.

Edited by Brightblade76

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 7:54 PM, Walter_Breit said:

Gotta Love that 100% i Wisch i was so dedicated but i have super meat Boy On my profile so oh well. Good luck On your goal.

Perhaps I love it too much lol 

I also have SMB, got it for free when I had the plus subscription active, but never got around starting it, maybe one day when I'll be out of challenging games.

• 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Brightblade76 said:

Yeah I feel like I need to take a break and just play something else for a while, cause this game takes ages and has a few cheap trophies that are ruining my fun in trophy hunting.

Yeah take a break from it. There's no point banging your head against a brick wall. Play something else for awhile and then come back and try again. I find sometimes if I'm trying too hard I mess up more. Coming back after a break it seems easier! ?

• Like 1

@Brightblade76 If I may suggest a game if you want something different, Four Sided Fantasy is a 2D platformer with a twist in the gameplay, and the hardest two trophies shouldn't be too hard for you. I came pretty close to getting those two trophies myself in my second run, I just didn't have time for a third or fourth run (was in an event where other games had to be played, and the Switched arrived at that moment as well).

Also, Octodad!

2 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

@Brightblade76 If I may suggest a game if you want something different, Four Sided Fantasy is a 2D platformer with a twist in the gameplay, and the hardest two trophies shouldn't be too hard for you. I came pretty close to getting those two trophies myself in my second run, I just didn't have time for a third or fourth run (was in an event where other games had to be played, and the Switched arrived at that moment as well).

Also, Octodad!

Never heard of those games, I'll take a look at them thanks, but I already have a huge backlog of games still sealed on my shelf and adding new games might not be a wise decision ?

9 minutes ago, Brightblade76 said:

Never heard of those games, I'll take a look at them thanks, but I already have a huge backlog of games still sealed on my shelf and adding new games might not be a wise decision 1f606.png

Yeah I've played quite a few games that not many people have heard of, I regularly browse the PSN store to check random game trailers and I often find stuff that seems really cool - The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter, Hue, Type:Rider (two or three months before it was on PS+), Hohokum (several months before it was on PS+), Thomas Was Alone... Next up: The Fall and Firewatch, the latter of which is actually pretty well-known by now.

Personally, I allow myself to buy games on occasion thouh taking care of my backlog is the main concern. I've been doing pretty good this past year so I'm treating myself to some new stuff on occasion.

Edited by BillyHorrible

I got annoyed by my backlog on the X360, many of which were just mediocre games on amazing sales... So when a friend gifted me his PS3 because I was thinking about getting one (was getting a lot of PS+ games for it thanks to having PS+ for the PS4), I gifted my X360 to a different friend. Pay it forward, I guess, and I got rid of my entire X360 backlog that way. I'm making sure with PS4/PS3 that my backlog won't get too high again.