Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CasaDeBen

Does anyone have this?

11 posts in this topic

I know a few people complained about the price of this game and digital only, but I absolutely loved it on xbox and so far its fantastic on vita.

ahhhh.... i was SO anticipating this title but i just can't bring myself to pay full price for it... I think i payed $35 for the physical copy of EDF for the PS3 and it was NEW... so i can't really see myself buying a digital copy of a retro game on a handheld for $40.

but let me tell you, as soon as it gets a price drop or turns up free for PS+ i will be all over it dood

Same here, not interested in paying that much for a game I can get for $15 on the 360. There's plenty of other vita games to keep me occupied until this one has a price drop :)

Also with you guys, the price is too high right now, but once it lowers i'll definitely pick it up

Worth it for me. I bought it on 360 ages ago too but i just love it

ah, this game is locking great, i want to play it if it gets cheaper :>

Price drop on the US PSN maybe a month or two ago.  Picked it up but the online is dead.

Price drop on the US PSN maybe a month or two ago.  Picked it up but the online is dead.

Hm, sad to hear about the online MP. It was quite active when I first got it earlier this year. Overall, I thought it was a good bit of mindless fun.

Hm, sad to hear about the online MP. It was quite active when I first got it earlier this year. Overall, I thought it was a good bit of mindless fun.

It comes in spurts now.  Some days I'll see 3 sessions going on and then completely empty for few days.

This game is great fun! If you have a friend who has it, it makes it uber. I own all EDF games on every platform and the vita version is great for playing in the bath, ad hoc if you can or even on the toilet. :P

There are a lot of trophies, the most I have seen personally on the vita and I have about a quarter done so far, EDF! EDF! EDF!