Marvel Heroes Omega Trophy Thoughts

DistantFox

Why are all the images exactly the same?? They have specific images on PC, so why couldn't they use those? That's pretty lame

Other than that, the trophies are fine. Leveling 5 characters will probably take a while, but it's not hard. I haven't found a Cosmic Doop on PC either, I think those are kinda rare. The only hard part I see is the cosmic trial, which involves killing a bunch of high level enemies in like 5 minutes. I haven't actually been able to finish it on PC, so that might cause issues. Pretty easy list other than that. I might make this my first guide.

Images suck but the trophy list looks great for this sort of game. I'll be going for the platinum for sure!

Got my founders pack purchased so I'll have War Machine, the free Daredevil character and I'll buy (with in game splinters) Nova. Should have enough splinters saved by then to grab the other 2 characters I want without spending any real cash so I can't wait to get stuck in :) 

• Like 1

Looks like it won't be all that bad to platinum. Looking forward to trying this game out as I didn't really connect with it on Steam. Hoping the PS4 version will be something I can get stuck in to.. especially as it will hopefully tie me over until a hopeful Ultimate Alliance 3 comes out (I can hope, anyway lol)