The Last TV Show You Saw?

DanielVT

Any reactions? 

Back on topic..

Naked and Afraid (good job Discovery Channel for blurring the private parts, seriously..  :yay: )

^ since no one seems to reply to you:

32467238.jpg

I've read somewhere that people are somehow disappointed with the finale... but I think it is great... makes sense if you think of it...

OT:

Survivor: Cagayan...

thanks to the show for showing how awesome that place is...dang now I want to go there >_<

Edited by jeieem

^ since no one seems to reply to you:

32467238.jpg

I've read somewhere that people are somehow disappointed with the finale... but I think it is great... makes sense if you think of it...

Although I watched it, I was not that much disappointed although a lot of my friends were.... I don't know why.

playoffs.jpg

What a joyride watching this year's NBA PLAYOFFS.

My Brother in law and I just finished a marathon

TORvBKN

CHIvWAS

and just ended

HOUvPOR

It's been awhile since I had this experience watching every game of the NBA PLAYOFFS.

Last was during 2009, 2010 Run of L.A.

CHEERS!

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!

-Razgriz

The CHI-WAS series.. Game 3.. Jimmy Butler.. I thought Chicago would never get a win.

Back on topic..

Matanglawin (an educational show in our country) and then the NBA Playoffs (OKC-MEM... let's go OKC!)

Although I watched it, I was not that much disappointed although a lot of my friends were.... I don't know why.

full of spoiler:

the posts of those disappointed people that I often read were:

-they hate it because the show is about how ted meet the mother, which took 9 seasons and they met in the season's final episode then killed her in the same ep...

-then other says 1 season was made to build up for Barney and Robin love then in <10 mins of the final episode, they just ended up having divorce...

well, they have some valid points but I still enjoyed it...

BTT:

Modern Family and Mixology... strange... I am enjoying Mixology :P

Any reactions? 

Back on topic..

Naked and Afraid (good job Discovery Channel for blurring the private parts, seriously..  :yay: )

I liked the ending but there was a bit too much stuff going on in those 45 minutes the wedding should of been 12-15 episodes not 22 but i still nevertheless loved the ending

05b014b9dce51bf192a4af1e7e302ce6.jpg

Game #4 between the San Antonio Spurs and the Dallas Mavericks.

Another Classic Playoffs basketball was in the books.

can't wait for Game 5.

I bleed purple and gold though  :D 

but showing some moral support to my wife, as her SPURS is on a verge of another great run.

Hopefully though, they can pull it ALL THE WAY and WIN that elusive #5 for Timmy!  :rolleyes: 

• Like 1

Game #4 between the San Antonio Spurs and the Dallas Mavericks.

Another Classic Playoffs basketball was in the books.

can't wait for Game 5.

I bleed purple and gold though  :D 

but showing some moral support to my wife, as her SPURS is on a verge of another great run.

Hopefully though, they can pull it ALL THE WAY and WIN that elusive #5 for Timmy!  :rolleyes: 

Great series between the Spurs and Mavericks happening.. SAS finally regaining homecourt...

Meanwhile, watched some Amazing World of Gumball.. and then watched the Bulls getting eliminated, and Grizzlies winning in an overtime thriller in OKC.

Great series between the Spurs and Mavericks happening.. SAS finally regaining homecourt...

Meanwhile, watched some Amazing World of Gumball.. and then watched the Bulls getting eliminated, and Grizzlies winning in an overtime thriller in OKC.

The MEMvOKC series is another ONE HELL OF PLAYOFF Game! Four consecutive game in Overtime!

Glad I made the purchase of Leaguepass for my wife.  :D  every cents of it is worth it! At least for the post season package. hehe

ON TOPIC: NBA PLAYOFFS Game 5 HOUvPOR. 

Edited by xf22Razgriz

TORvBKN

SASvDAL

and now HOUvPOR

Man oh Mon!! 5 games already booked for Game 7's Sat and Sun.

Let see how Dwight COWARD respond on his Game 6 to force a Game 7.

Good luck! you'll need it..COWARD!

Cheers!

-Razgriz