Ruin my completion percentage?

6 minutes ago, acedragons said:

I agree that you should diffentely check out the Batman Arkham games and Shadows of Mordor. Batman games are all pretty amazing and will give you a slight challenge due to the combat and predator challenges.  Shadow of Mordor is one of my favorite games I've 100%.  Only thing to worry about it the Hunt is my Mistress dlc trophy ( literally got it with 7 seconds to spare). 

Those are definitely going to appear on my list, fun and challenging games are what I love :D

Update 1: Decided I'm not going to tackle any PS3 games recommended (mostly because I can't, and mostly because they seem to be the most tedious; grinding and finding people to boost with), I know in the original post I stated I have all platforms, but I'm gonna have to exclude that out of it, for now until I can fix it at least, but I'd rather focus on the PS4 and Vita as they seem to be more alive.

I would recommend:

1. Disgaea 5 (PS4), it's not as hard as the super grindy million hour Disgaea 4 plat, but it's still a decent challenge.

2. Persona 4 and/ or Persona 5: Both top the 100 hour mark in that they take some time and vigilance for missables, but the trophies are easy and the story is great. 

3. Tales of Hearts R: It took me 60 hours, and is not hard but has a great battle system and gameplay among the Tales games.

4. Nier Automata

5. FF Type-0: I played the PSP version but the ps4 version is pretty much the same. It's more action than the usual FF games, and it was the hardest FF I've played but if your good at action, then the plat shouldn't be too hard. It's also not grindy like FF games in general.

• Like 1

I don't know what your situation is with the Playstation 3. If you're willing to give it a go, I would go after Dead Space 2 and Vanquish. Both games from what I heard aren't too difficult apart from two gold trophies you need for the platinums.

Dead Space 2 has Hardcore difficulty, which can send you back a hour or two if you make a critical mistake or are not careful.

Vanquish I've heard is fairly easy outside of the challenges. Challenges 4 and 6 seem to deter most people from getting the platinum, but you'll get an ultra rare platinum out of it if you succeed which is pretty nice.

Other than those I can't think of anything else that people haven't already recommended, and I'm not a guy who typically goes after difficult games. Super Meat Boy is an exception but I'm taking a break from that game.

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 1

I'll give you some suggestions based on my list. (I'm also a completionist).

In general always check if the online trophies are obtainable beforehand, just in case.

Batman Arkham City (The DLCs have some though challenges)

No Man's Sky (DLC again)

The Golf Club (Hard because of controlls and luck)

Driveclub (some though DLCs)

Trackmania Turbo ( 8-9/10 difficulty, but with enogh patience it's possible)

The Last of us Remastered (Grounded+, doable but it'll give a challenge)

The Witness (A shourt game, but The last timed puzzle :S)

Witcher 3 (Mostly time consuming, but death march will be tough)

Project CARS (I wouldn't recommend it as it might not be doable, due to events. And if it is, it'll quickly take 6+ months due to one particular trophy.)

Tom clancy's Rainbow six siege (Alot of luck or perfect timing, but it's a good game.)

Uncharted 1-4 (Mainly thinking of brutal for 1-3, and for the 4th 3 stars on crushing on all survival stages. It's defenetly one of the hardest trophies i've obtained.)

Infinite Air (It got some difficult challenges, but the hardest part is due to the controlls.)

Dark Souls 2 and 3 (With enogh exp. farming it's easily doable, but it takes some skill.)

Final Fantasy XV (Mostly due to the DLC)

Lords of the Fallen (Simalar to dark souls.)

I'm not sure what your prefered genere is, but here is a little diversity. Some might be cosidered easier and some way harder, atleast you'll get a challenge.

On 5/25/2017 at 1:10 AM, AlcoholicDinosaw said:

•DOA 5 (no idea what this stands for)

Pretty sure it's "Dead or Alive 5"

• Like 1

I'm at 100% and the hardest games I've completed are:

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus

Vanquish

while games that took an insane amount of time and dedication, thus one might burn out and abandon them, are:

Star Ocean The Last Hope

White Knight Chronicles 1&2 (can still be platted after server shutdown if patch is still available)

edit. I've just read you won't tackle ps3 games so that leaves just NGS+.

Edited by Brightblade76
  • Like 1

Update 2: My completion rate is definitely gonna be ruined after this xD I'm not going to tackle games that have unobtainable plats, this is set to be a "cruel and painful" challenge I set by myself, it's an attempt to obtain the 100% from the most brutal of games, and if I cant do it, then bye bye completion, and I'll give a shoutout to the person that recommended that particular game and defeated me.

With the amount of help you guys are giving, I'm gonna be doing this for years. I just wanna thank every single one of you that has commented, you've helped and contributed and that means something to me, wasn't expecting to get any response from this so thank you :D

Also, about the PS3 situation, I'm still going to list the games recommended, but I currently have no controller, and I refuse to use a PS4 controller for it because of not being able to use the XMB in game and not being able to quit without turning the PS3 off which isn't healthy for it and it's over 8 years old so I'm not risking damaging it, PS3 remote play on the Vita doesn't seem to work for me either. I would buy a new controller but I'm frantically buying games and personal life stuff I just haven't had time or the extra money's to do so, maybe next month I'll consider because some of these games do look fun and challenging to do, so keep the recommendations coming ;)

Looking trough your current list of games, you might want to take an extra look at these games:

Dead Space 1-3 (they're PS3 only, which i understood wasn't preferred/unacceptable)

Disgaea 3 (has 2 versions with different names one for PS3 and one for PSvita)

Lost planet 2 (PS3 only)

Mamorukun Curse (PS3 only)

Max Payne 3 (PS3 only)

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance (PS3 only)

NBA 2k16 (might be unpalatable soon, the trophy guide states you'll need 400h and the servers for 2k15 shut down 31 dec. 2016)

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (PS3 only)

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (PS3 only, but Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus is for PS vita)

Persona 4 (Has different versions between PS3 and Vita, but assuming it's Persona 4 Golden it's for PSvita)

Remember Me (PS3 only)

Star ocean aka Star Ocean: The Last Hope International (PS3 only)

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (player base is almost gone, but it's doable trough boosting sessions)

Vanquish (PS3 only)

Warhawk (PS3 only)

White Knight Chronicles 1 and 2 (PS3 only)

WipEout HD Fury (might be 2 different games Wipeout HD is PS3 only, and i didn't find a game named Fury so it might be Furi, which is already listed)

Also the one i mentioned earlier Project CARS (It's unknown how long the events will continued to be added, it's usually 2-3 a month and you need 20 total)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OJ9999vr said:

Looking trough your current list of games, you might want to take an extra look at these games:

WipEout HD Fury (might be 2 different games Wipeout HD is PS3 only, and i didn't find a game named Fury so it might be Furi, which is already listed)

Fury is the expansion pack to WipEout HD, but I believe it's included when you purchase the game. It's being remastered, alongside WipEout 2048, on PS4 next month so it still fits their preferences.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

A little bit of an update as it's been a while :facepalm:

In the time of not posting I've became a Premium Member, made some cool friends over this website, obtained a handful of platinums, earned a 0.12% trophy, and I'm not sure what else, crappy excuse for not looking after my own checklist for 4 months.. Any who, I've made some edits to this particular topic and there is some stuff I'm still changing around, but since being gone the platinums/100%'s I've earned are:

• The Hungry Horde 

• Laser Disco Defenders (Vita)

• Type:Rider (Vita) 

• LittleBigPlanet 3

• Spy Chameleon

• WRC 5

• Tales From the Borderlands

• Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition

• Neon Chrome

• Red Faction: Armageddon

• Killing Floor 2

• Super Meat Boy

• Don't Die, Mr Robot!

• flOw

• Killzone: Shadow Fall

• Dead Island: Riptide - Definitive Edition

• Brink

• PlayStation Vita Pets 

• Dead Nation 

• Downwell

• Truck Racer

• Jetpack Joyride Deluxe 

• WRC 4

• The Unfinished Swan

• Tearaway

• Like 1

On 5/24/2017 at 6:10 PM, AlcoholicDinosaw said:

inFamous

You can't go wrong with inFAMOUS Second Son. I thought I'd hate it but Delsin really grew on me. ^_^

Also, try out some of the games that were published by Artifex Mundi. You'll complete them quickly but they have great stories.

Finally, if you hate your life, I recommend The Binding of Isaac Rebirth. The trophies are hell to get but it's really addictive gameplay if yo ucan get past the religious and milder South Park humor. (But you completed Stick of Truth, so I am not worried for you. I bet you're going to be on The Fractured But Whole like white or rice when it releases. :P)

• Like 1