Ruin my completion percentage?

Hello fellow trophy hunters!:wave:

A little intro: 

When joining PSN I was a regular and a casual gamer, all was well until.. *BING* happened..

A trophy popped and a weird sense of satisfaction came over me, ever since then collecting trophies became a hobby and obtaining all trophies for a game that I was playing became something I just did. I own a large collection of games which I haven't got round to doing because of the amount of games I'm already currently working on, and I want that collection to keep getting bigger and I also want more games to work with at once (maybe), soooooo I'm wanting you fellow hunters to either recommend your most rewarded platinums, most enjoyable, or just one you would love to share the brutality or craziness off!

Games at 100% completion: 

•BioShock Infinite

•Borderlands: The Pre-Sequal

•Borderlands 2 (PS3/Vita)

Borderlands 2 (PS4)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered

•Call of Duty: Ghosts

•Cel Damage HD

•Dead Island - Definitive Edition

•Dead Nation

•Drawn to Death

•Duke Nukem Forever

•Escape Dead Island

•Fallout: New Vegas

•Fallout 3

•Far Cry 3

•Feeding Frenzy 2

•Goat Simulator (PS3)

•Goat Simulator (PS4)

•Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

•Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

•Grand Theft Auto 3

•Heavy Rain

•Hotline Miami

•Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number

•inFamous

•Just Cause 2

•Just Cause 3

•Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition

•Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition

•Mirror's Edge

•Mirror's Edge Catalyst

•Modern Warfare 2

•Modern Warfare 3

•Monoply Plus

•OlliOlli 2: Welcome to Olliwood 

•Plague Inc: Evolved

•PvZ Garden Warfare

•PvZ Garden Warfare 2

•Rayman 3 HD

•Red Faction

•Red Faction: Guerrilla 

•Saints Row: The Third

•Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection

•Skyrim (PS3)

•Skyrim (PS4)

•Sleeping Dogs

•Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition

•Sonic Adventure

•Sonic Adventure 2

•Sonic Generations

•Sonic The Hedgehog

•Sonic Unleashed

•South Park: The Stick of Truth

•Tales From the Borderlands

•Tearaway Unfolded

•Terraria

•The Escapists

•The Escapists: The Walking Dead

•The Evil Within

•The Unfinished Swan 

•The Walking Dead

•The Walking Dead: Season 2

•The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct

•Unravel 

•Watch_dogs 2

•Welcome Park

•Zombi

•10 Second Ninja

•[Prototype] 2 

Games Recommended:

•Assassins Creed Unity 
•Batman: Arkham Asylum
•Batman: Arkham City
•Batman: Arkham Knight
•Chariot 
•Dark Souls 2
•Dark Souls 3
•Dead Rising
•Dead Rising 2: Off The Record
•Dead Space
•Dead Space 2
•Dead Space 3
•Dead or Alive 5
•Demon Gaze
•Devil May Cry 4
•Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition 
•Disgaea 3 
•Disgaea 5
•Driveclub
•FF Type-0
•Final Fantasy XV
•Furi
•Infinite Air
•Kingdom Hearts
•Life is Strange 
•Lords of the Fallen
•Lost Planet 2
•Mamorukun Curse
•Max Payne 3
•Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
•Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
•NBA 2K16
•Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
•Nier Automata 
•Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
•Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
•No Man's Sky
•Persona 4
•Persona 5
•Project CARS
•Remember Me
•Rise of The Tomb Raider
•Rogue Legacy
•Shadow of Mordor
•Sine Mora
•Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
•Star Ocean 4
•Star Ocean The Last Hope
•Super Street Fighter IV
•Tales of Heart R
•The Crew
•The Golf Club 
•The Last of Us Remastered
•The Witness
•Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
•Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
•Trackmania Turbo
•Transistor
•Uncharted
•Uncharted 2
•Uncharted 3
•Uncharted 4
•Vanquish
•Velocity 2X
•Warhawk
•Watch_Dogs
•White Knight Chronicles
•White Knight Chronicles 2
•WipEout HD Fury
•Witcher 3
•Ys: Memories of Celceta

(Will update soon in greater detail of things)

Edited by AlcoholicDinosaw
  • Like 3

If only Gran Turismo 5 was still obtainable, would have recommended that if that was the case. However personally I'd say you shouldn't pass up on Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 since it's a very good game but that game might kill your completion for a while since it can take up to 100 hours for a new player and requires 7 playthroughs of story mode. I'll also throw in Super Street Fighter IV because it was also a 100+ hour plat for me, but I had done the vanilla version previously, as a newbie trying to do SSF4 I'd probably have taken over 200 hours to do it, I don't recommend playing the vanilla version though since SSF4 enhances the game in basically every way anyway. 

Edited by Ms Serzilla
  • Like 1

Super Meat Boy is great fun. You can get the platinum with practise and determination. I gave up because it was taking too long and I want to add loads of games to my collection and build up my level. I plan on completing it though at some stage. Good luck with attempt at harder games. You could always play them on a blank account in case you don't like the game or find it way to hard. Also dead space, especially 3rd which has to be completed without dying will be a challenge.

Edit:

Just seen your profile, I'm well impressed! Take it you don't go for easy shit like my name is mayo etc. That's good ? 

Edited by Hogie838
  • Like 1

Surgeon Simulator? Trust me man, don't put yourself through that... Not only is that the worst game iv ever played but also ruined my rarest trophies cabinet. To see bronze trophies from that steaming pile of *&^% ahead of both my Street Fighter plats, along with Rocksmith, Shadow Warrior and Trackmania plats is just wrong... Those games take a million times more skill/time than that garbage but alot of people purchase it and hardly anyone wants to go through the effort of getting the plat, hence the rarity.  

Demon--Prototype.png

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, giggedy said:

The Crew

Heard mixed reviews on this, regardless it'd be nice to give it a go! :)

36 minutes ago, Ms Serzilla said:

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Super Street Fighter IV

Sounds like a challenge, I accept ;)

35 minutes ago, A Pleb said:

Rogue Legacy.

Heard of this but never seen anything of it, I'll check this one out! Thank you for recommending! :)

35 minutes ago, BTHRZeroX said:

Dead Rising

Dead Rising 2: Off The Record 

That's what I'm talking about ;)

35 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

NBA 2K16

You crazy!??

27 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Disgaea 3

Always looking for more Vita games, Thank You! :D

18 minutes ago, Hertz said:

1. Furi
  2. Devil May Cry 4
  3. Mamorukun Curse

The immediate responses and recommendations you guys give is phenomenal, Thank you so much! I'll look into these games and start purchasing them! :D

16 minutes ago, Hogie838 said:

Dead Space

Edit:

Just seen your profile, I'm well impressed! Take it you don't go for easy shit like my name is mayo etc. That's good 1f60a.png 

I'll add that to list! And why thank you :) yours is rather impressive too I must say ;) I hope one day you can finish SMB, to have done all of that already, extradinaory! :D

Edited by AlcoholicDinosaw
  • Like 2

I'd say NGS2 isn't much of a challenge anymore unless you avoid doing the exploits that have been discovered over the years, I recommended it because it's my favourite game and people shouldn't pass up the opportunity to play it. However, the challenge was set with Super Street Fighter IV because I think it's my most difficult platinum aside from Gran Turismo 5 which is no longer obtainable. 

• Like 1

Hey man, try out the kingdom hearts series, they get a while to get used to on the harder difficulties but once you know what to do it becomes way more fun. How convenient that you can get all games on a single disc now for ps4. Especially 1, 2 and BBS. Gotta love that good old RPG grinding.

Just now, zizimonster said:

The way I see them, these games aren't THAT easy, but very fun to platinum. Play them yourself. B)

So_M.jpgBAK.jpgROTTR_boxart.jpgDm_C_DE.jpg

Rise of the Tomb Raider is an amazing game but the score attack bullshit doesn't make it fun to platinum. SoM and Arkham Knight are probably 2 of my favorite Platinums EVER.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, linkdevivo said:

Hey man, try out the kingdom hearts series, they get a while to get used to on the harder difficulties but once you know what to do it becomes way more fun. How convenient that you can get all games on a single disc now for ps4. Especially 1, 2 and BBS. Gotta love that good old RPG grinding.

Rise of the Tomb Raider is an amazing game but the score attack bullshit doesn't make it fun to platinum. SoM and Arkham Knight are probably 2 of my favorite Platinums EVER.

Rise of the Tomb Raider isn't that difficult, but players must know what they're doing in 2 or 3 levels, like Copper Mill and two others, which I forgot the names. xD

And let me be honest here, that Brutality 101 trophy in Batman Arkham Knight made my head hurt so bad back in the day. :emo:

• Like 1

Play ninja gaiden sigma 2.  It's a rite of passage for trophy hunters.

It may show up as 2.1 percent completion on here but don't be fooled, it's a whoooooooole lot harder to platinum than Olliolli 2

Edited by Darcness
  • Like 1

you can try to plat star ocean 4 it takes around 500-700hours :) or warhawk but your looking at 1000hours is the servers still around for that game tho? Or if your crazy go for lost planet 2 heard you need to be rank 1 on the leaderboards to get plat xD

Edited by Mizztec
  • Like 1

Yayyyy keep the recommendations coming! I'll update my opening post every time someone comments and will write regular updates when I get my hands on the games recommended, you guys seriously know how to kill someone's completion percentage, so thank you ;) now it's time to see if I can do these! xD

8 minutes ago, AlcoholicDinosaw said:

Yayyyy keep the recommendations coming! I'll update my opening post every time someone comments and will write regular updates when I get my hands on the games recommended, you guys seriously know how to kill someone's completion percentage, so thank you ;) now it's time to see if I can do these! xD

Ah you'll have a ton of fun going for these plats and you'll feel good every time you get a new one ☝️ 

• Like 1

got a few more suggestions :P mortal kombat 9mostly due to the requirement for my kung fu is stronger,injustice gods among us-star labs,ultimate battler are pretty difficult then you need to reach level 100  if you don't have a turbo controller your going to be pressing 1 button thousands of times.

• Like 1

I agree that you should diffentely check out the Batman Arkham games and Shadows of Mordor. Batman games are all pretty amazing and will give you a slight challenge due to the combat and predator challenges.  Shadow of Mordor is one of my favorite games I've 100%.  Only thing to worry about it the Hunt is my Mistress dlc trophy ( literally got it with 7 seconds to spare). 

• Like 1