Does unplattable = unplayable?!?

Bullstomp

Unplattable Games - Collect Dust or Play Anyway?  

188 members have voted

1. 1. Unplattable Backlog

Even though I enjoy hunting trophies and keeping my average game completion as high as possible, I wouldn't be stopped if a certain game had an unobtainable plat if I really wanted to play that particular game. Enjoying a game is what comes first in my world. B)

For me it would go way down the priority list, probably so far that I would never play it just because there's so many games above it.

That being said, I don't really shy away from hard lists. I know I'll never complete Trials Fusion, but I enjoy trying to get just one more trophy on it now and then. The same will go for Super Meat Boy and maybe Surgeon Simulator/I Am Bread, though those two make my hands hurt.

Like any game, if I want to play the game, I'm going to play the game. I may not get the plat, but I'm not going to let that stop me from enjoying a game. Especially if I've already bought it, it'd be a huge waste to just not play it because of trophies.

if i'm on the fence about a game, an unobtainable or extremely difficult plat will probably push me into the do not buy category. on the other hand if it's a game i definitely want to play then i'm going to get it regardless of trophies