Trophy thoughts?

On 2017-6-1 at 6:32 PM, Gommes_ said:

Just some random thoughts and a wild guess: I claim that the rarity of this platinum will be under the magical 1% due to the (new arranged) elite trophy and the possibility that they fixed all the exploits.

I know that many people got the ps3 version for free, never cared about achieving 100%, so that the overall rarity is as low as it is and that the omega collection might only

attract fans but still... 

Hmmm... It's 3.13% right now. What happened? Is it not that bad? Or first day buyers are mostly die hard fans who can platinum it with eyes closed?

5 hours ago, Maxie the Mouse said:

@BEAST_IHMOTEP There's only 32 players registered and the game isn't released yet. Yet, we have feisar_2097 (such ironic name!) who's already the world's first Platinum owner! Wait until the game is out to see the rarity drop to 0.1%.

@BEAST_IHMOTEP exactly what Max654 said. This game is not even officially released. It comes out at the 7th.

Btw feisar_2097 made a 11 hour stream the first day he got the game. This guy is a beast at it! Check out videos from him. This is not your average player ;) 

Edited by Gommes_

20 hours ago, Maxie the Mouse said:

@BEAST_IHMOTEP There's only 32 players registered and the game isn't released yet. Yet, we have feisar_2097 (such ironic name!) who's already the world's first Platinum owner! Wait until the game is out to see the rarity drop to 0.1%.

Whoops, my bad. Thought it came out yesterday.

Gold medal on Fury worse than Zico, Zone Zeus and Elite Campaign? Oh boy...

I would really liked if it had come with two separate platinums (HD/Fury and 2048)

Edited by BEAST_IHMOTEP

10 hours ago, Maxie the Mouse said:

@BEAST_IHMOTEP "Deal or no deal?" :awesome:

It really pissed me off that it came with just 1 plat per two crazy difficult games. It's so unfair... But I saw some vids and I've got hype again. I'll wait till it's released and see if percent gets under 1% level of crazyness.

I like challenges but this is... ? I would rather try to plat my Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 copy.

Edited by BEAST_IHMOTEP

On 6/5/2017 at 5:55 AM, Maxie the Mouse said:

0.1? lol, wouldn't surprise me if it ends up not even being ultra rare; it won't have the benefit of thousands of people getting it free to help increase rarity this time. Most WipEout fans are probably able to plat it, and they're the main audience.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, madbuk said:

0.1? lol, wouldn't surprise me if it ends up not even being ultra rare; it won't have the benefit of thousands of people getting it free to help increase rarity this time. Most WipEout fans are probably able to plat it, and they're the main audience.

I also don't believe in 0,1% but it will be an ultra rare. No doubt about it. Just because you are a fan of it does not mean you are aiming for a platinum or are aven able

to fulfill the requirements. I also stated that there won't be players who get this game for free so they can increase the rarity but still...

On 2017-6-5 at 5:55 AM, Maxie the Mouse said:

heres his youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSqMg-ew-3_2CrTP0pNsjRw

amazing watching some of his vids

• 2 weeks later...

Incredible... the Platinum rarity is now at 0.2%. 

I understand, since the Elite AI difficulty has been nerfed. I'm not kidding... they're TOO easy compare to the PS3 game. I even played the original WipEout HD to be sure and I was right. For example, in Eliminator events, there's a HUGE gap of points from me and the second place... not even in WipEout HD Fury it's like this.

I feel really sad and dissapointed... I wanted this Platinum to be one of my proudest Platinums ever but since they reduced Elite AI and it's TOO easy in my taste, I feel that it'll go into oblivious memories...

Edited by Maxie Mouse
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Maxie Mouse said:

Incredible... the Platinum rarity is now at 0.2%. 

I understand, since the Elite AI difficulty has been nerfed. I'm not kidding... they're TOO easy compare to the PS3 game. I even played the original WipEout HD to be sure and I was right. For example, in Eliminator events, there's a HUGE gap of points from me and the second place... not even in WipEout HD Fury it's like this.

I feel really sad and dissapointed... I wanted this Platinum to be one of my proudest Platinums ever but since they reduced Elite AI and it's TOO easy in my taste, I feel that it'll go into oblivious memories...

I feel your pain.. I said the same thing in the 'NOO ZICO' thread. Hopefully it'll go on special soon and the rarity will start dropping.

I remember thinking to myself "Yes!! Finally a game that will surpass my Surgeon Simulator plat" Little did i know, that festering turd will remain at the top of my cabinet ?

I think my Trine 2 is rarer than this now lol

• Like 1