Proof of a Concord Kept "farming"..

S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y

Ok..

I am currently at a Luck Stat over 500 ( Symbol of Avarice, Gold Serpent Ring +3, Two Crystal Sage's Rapier +5, Rusted Coins and a lot Skillpoints in luck..), but i only got 1 Proof of a Concord Kept in a hour.

So is it really that hard to farm or should i put more point in Luck? I dont know how much time it should take to get 27..

Is there any hope to get summoned as blade of the Darkmoon with a Soullevel over 160 ? :/

Drops are all about RNG, even with a luck that high, the drop rate is still low. This coming from someone who had only 300 something luck when I farmed for the items, and it does take some time. Sometimes you get lucky and manage to get 3-5 in an hour, but other times, no. All I can say is keep at it. It took quite a few hours across a couple sessions of grinding to get all of them.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Drops are all about RNG, even with a luck that high, the drop rate is still low. This coming from someone who had only 300 something luck when I farmed for the items, and it does take some time. Sometimes you get lucky and manage to get 3-5 in an hour, but other times, no. All I can say is keep at it. It took quite a few hours across a couple sessions of grinding to get all of them.

This.  I did it for a few hours every day for what seemed like a week or two.  Just gotta keep doing it.  My strat was using the slumbering dragoncrest  ring, hidden body, and just killing the 2 knights on the steps over and over again with backstabs.  No real combat and it goes by pretty quickly.  I'll try to upload a video soon to show you but I think there is one on youtube now.

10 minutes ago, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

I will give that a try tommorrow, thanks at all.

But is there really any hope to get summoned as blade of the Darkmoon anywhere, without spending so much time ? :/

It really depends on your Soul Level.  That being said, every time I was summoned I was faced with groups of players that would just slaughter me.  I remember a time when souls players would let 1 v. 1 go on but it seems now they all just gang up on you and then parade around like they owned you.  It's actually pretty sad really. 

• Like 1

with 499 item discovery you'll get around 20 proof in 3-4 hours farming anor londo black knight. it's a pain in the ass to kill a thousand time those guys but still faster then waiting around to get summoned online. also you get 3 proof per ng and since you gotta go NG++ to get your platinum you should get you 30 proof easy :) 

roll foward backstab charge R2 the first guy; charge R2 R1 the second; backstab weapon art the third one :) after 50 time you'll nail those black knight in the ass 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'd say this is more about optimising your times while farming these objects than your ID, though its still important obviously. I've got the bare minimum from a fresh finished NG (chest+ring+crystalrapier) and after farming these covenants offline only the vertebraes one is left. Thing is, you really want each time you kill these npcs your times are shorter and shorter, so go read what are they more vulnerable to. Most of them drop titanites that allow you to increase a weapon from 0 to +9, so investing in a special weapon just for them is a really valid option. Be dark for the silver knights, fire for the ghru's, and so on. The idea is that they fall in 1-2 seconds each.

• 2 months later...

So I've been farming Proofs for over a week now about 2 hours a night. A few things I've observed. I find it I get a better drop rate when I farm in the morning hours rather than at night. Also I have never gotten a drop from the red eyed silver night (the third night) and only have gotten a drop from the second knight once while I've gotten 11 drops from the first knight. I have all farming equipment equipped and my item discovery is 370 once I use a coin. I tried respecing to have 500+ item discovery and did not get a single drop. So a word to anyone going for the platinum, equip your darkmoon blade as soon as you get it to start being summoned. It's nearly impossible to get summoned when your level is where I am at (sl175). 

On 12/12/2018 at 8:40 AM, JJTEY14 said:

So I've been farming Proofs for over a week now about 2 hours a night. A few things I've observed. I find it I get a better drop rate when I farm in the morning hours rather than at night. Also I have never gotten a drop from the red eyed silver night (the third night) and only have gotten a drop from the second knight once while I've gotten 11 drops from the first knight. I have all farming equipment equipped and my item discovery is 370 once I use a coin. I tried respecing to have 500+ item discovery and did not get a single drop. So a word to anyone going for the platinum, equip your darkmoon blade as soon as you get it to start being summoned. It's nearly impossible to get summoned when your level is where I am at (sl175). 

There has to be something to this at least for my specific case. I farmed for two hours last night and didn't get one drop. I farmed for 30 minutes this morning and have gotten 4 drops.

• 1 month later...

Think it's just complete luck, been doing really well with a strategy I found on YouTube, don't know who posted it. Anyway, respecd all points to luck attument int and fee randoms elsewhere so have like 99 luck 60 int and 35 attument. Using affinity spell have staff +9, crystal rapier symbol of avarice and gold serpent ring with a rusted coin I get 515 item discovery. Run up the stairs use coin and cast spell twice for each knight. Been working good done my first 50min and have 18 of these which seems to be very good. 

But there's times where you get them consecutively and times where you do like 10 runs and nothing. Hope the above helps and credit to the YouTube dude