Glitched Trophies?

Well i'm not sure if they are or not. Both of these trophies will take a long time to earn and is probably why nobody has achieved them yet. Been playing this game quite a lot today and the word Satan has only come up a few times, so using that word 66 times is going to take ages and i don't think i have played 100 duels yet. On top of that this game gets boring fast and most people will give up on this game after a few hours.

D00M3D_UK_.png

Some times when the trophies are glitched, at least for reaching a certain number, the "in game counter" sometime resets when exiting the game. So there might be a possibility it'll unlock by getting all in one session. There is also a possibility it's counting wrong, or it's only counting for a special game mode, or maybe even a combination. If not they're simply glitched.

Edit: Just throwing out some ideas, maybe it has to be done with the same character, or even against randoms??

Edited by OJ9999vr

On 2017-6-6 at 1:30 AM, saiyanknight87 said:

i'm 44% into the trophies i guess this will wait until later i suppose.

Also any tips for unlocking the last two characters?

complete the tournament without losing, and complete it with five different characters

• Like 1

On 6.6.2017 at 2:30 AM, xNaM3xLESS said:

i did 100 battles in 1 sitting.. still didnt pop

I tested it a bit further, 100+ (at least 114) online friend duels, same characters, same stage and all without exiting the game.

It resulted in no trophy, so i'm very confident the 2 remaining trophies are glitched.

Edit: Some extra information. I've completed the tournament for each character and total online wins is 150, bringing the total up to at least 200+. So i guess i've busted all my theories by now.

Edited by OJ9999vr
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, roccolou said:

The developers don't seem too interested in their homepage either as it still shows this game as coming soon to the PS4, so I'm not holding my breath for a patch anytime soon. Shame on you Vile Monarch.

Just keep in mind developing team and marketing team is two different things. Just because they don't update their page often doesn't mean their not fixing it.

• Like 1