FIFA 18 Reveal Trailer

IntenseFATE98

Trailer doesn't show much in regards to gameplay or anything really, but looks like Ronaldo might be on the cover. Also, looks like Sony have scored a deal with EA, I hope this means FUT Legends will come to PS4 :D

Here's some more info regarding the different editions which will be available : https://www.easports.com/fifa/news/2017/fifa-18-pre-order-offers 

Edit : Looks like FUT Legends will be replaced with FUT Icons and Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima is the first one. It'll be available across all platforms too! More info here.

Edited by IntenseFATE98
  • Like 3

I appreciate the cover. Wouldn't be too bothered about legends to be honest. Used a few on the xbox (friend would swap between most of them when he got bored) and I just didn't like them that much. 

Obviously, real world they were amazing but the game itself they just don't do it for me.

Ronaldo to me on the gameplay still looks like they haven't updated him much from 14 onwards. Obviously, he hasn't changed much but it's just the details in some players.

On the other hand, I'm sure this trailer would of been made a while back. So hopefully see more at E3 and see what changes they bring.

4 minutes ago, MeteorHawk said:

FIFA hasn't been my bag since 2010. However, I refrain from ragging on people who buy it every year because I always get the annual installment of COD so...

I have dropped Football games since PES 2011 but before that i used to buy almost every single release of PES specially on PS2 era . Never was a FIFA player and only played like FIFA 99 on PS1 and 2004 on PC . 

Football has lost my interest overall , being in gaming and in real life .

I play FIFA quite a lot so i'm very happy to hear that legends are finally coming to PS4.

Problem is that every year a new FIFA comes out, Another £40 is getting spent most likely but as long as I enjoy the game then that is okay with me. ?

This is great! :D I love FIFA and I always will. Just waiting for E3 to announce more on it and other things. I missed FIFA 14's platinum, which I also planned to be my first platinum. Oh well :unsure:. The fact that CR7 is on the cover is also great. We had Messi from FIFA 13-16. I wonder what something new's gonna be added in the game. More futuristic stuff?  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, linkdevivo said:

there's no way the game will look this good. even though it says in engine, it's probably on a high end, very expensive pc. 

It may be from game engine. But rendered in game engine. Frostbite is capable of doing this...

In trailers, that is.

CR7 on cover? Not bad.

I'll wait on The Journey upgrades to see if I'm going to get it (year after release :awesome: