Blue Reflection PS4 and Steam Western Release Announced

fisty123

Gust has taken to social media to announce that Blue Reflection will be coming west on both PS4 and Steam.

Release Date: 29/09/2017

The below taken from the Facebook post
"

Coming to PS4 and digitally on PC (Steam)
PLUS: A selection of pre-order bonuses coming digitally on PSN and PC (steam) and to selected physical retailers!
Links to pre-order offers will be added once live.

Blue Reflection takes place at Hoshinomiya Girls’ High School, where players assume the role of student Hinako Shirai. When Hinako’s ballet career comes to an end after a tragic accident, she closes her heart off from the rest of the world. However, her life changes when she meets her new best friends, the magical Shijou twins – Yuzu, who is adored by her classmates for her cheerful and warm personality, and Lime, who is more logical and selfish.

The twin sisters bestow Hinako with the power of a Reflector, a champion who can manipulate a mysterious parallel dimension known as The Common. Hinako can freely move and shape this mystical realm’s beauty with her imagination, but she soon understands the very real perils that await her and her friends. As Hinako learns to treasure her companions and creates new bonds with those around her, she gains new strength to help her fight in The Common.

"

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 3

Since this was first announced in Japan it caught my attention. the visuals looked stunning and lets be honest I am always keen for a turn based game with a school girl setting in a magical costume. What more could you ask for :D

• Like 2

Now that I think about it I find it odd that both Gust and or KT went with the Atelier+ Vita games so I thought they would continue to show the Vita some Western release love.
But there has been many rumors of a new Sony portable device so maybe that decide to wipe the slate clean, or just assumed there would not be enough profit for this release.

I already got platinum for Blue Reflection.

Difficulty is 2/10.

You can get it in 1 play, no difficulty trophy.

Story is mostly about highschool girl problem, you can already guess the plot twist from chapter 1.

Limited map 'just school area) and repetitive dungeon.

No experience, so fighting enemies is only to get loot drops.

You level up by finishing main quests and sub quests.

Max lv is 50.

Visually stunning at first but later on you will finally see that it suffers from being "multi-platform".

but that's my opinion only.

43 minutes ago, AlchemistWer said:

After saw the conference of Atelier 20th Blue Reflection is the better news I can have now...

Agreed, I will pass on the mobile game even if it does come West. I seem to only play them from a little bit and never go back.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...