Possible diamond cup chance June 7, 2017

A_Tennis_Giraffe

To those who missed it, just be on the lookout. and, if you aren't already, turn on updates for this forum. Heck, turn on updates on OTHER forums. Communicate with other players still looking to earn it.

I would've def missed it this time if I didn't do these things, as I hadn't even touched my VITA, much less this game, in months.

I had a similar situation happen to me like P-J, in 2016, where the one week I didn't check was the one that it happened. Heck, I could've had it ALL the way back in 2015, but stupidly never checked it, and missed my chance. So, just stick with it, again, I'm like 99% sure there will be another moment this year.

Yeah, I can only narrow it down to YEAR. Thats how long it ultimately took me to finally get it, after all.

Edited by RedRodriguez87
  • Like 2

Congrats to everybody who was able to take advantage and get their long awaited diamond cup trophy :) 

I'm glad I was able to help many of you and I'm glad to have gotten my own Plat too!

To those who missed out this time, sorry you didn't get it but don't give up and keep checking each day is all I can say. It may take months but hopefully you will all be able to get it eventually. Also, as RedRodriguez87 said, communicate with other players looking to earn this and hopefully between the few of you all keeping an eye out you'll not miss another chance if it comes up.

Also, no worries for the heads up and couple of PMs I sent out. Just happy to help out some fellow trophy hunters!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...