Call of Duty: WWII Multiplayer Gameplay

Parker

We have some actual multiplayer gameplay and it looks awesome. 

I didn't spend much time playing Infinite Warfare, my time with CoD the last year has been with Modern Warfare Remastered, but I'll definitely be playing WWII. I'm really looking forward to the beta.

Parker 

Edited by Parker
  • Like 2

Wow CoD finally looking good again. Not really been interested in CoD past few years because i'm not really into all that futuristic crap that they put into it, so i gave up on it. Actually a little excited about this. I might pre order this.

D00M3D_UK_.png

Haven't been excited for a Call of Duty in years. The gameplay on the PS4 looks great, very smooth. I'm mostly in it for the setting, but hopefully I'll put some decent time into the MP which is hardly something I do anymore. Loved World at War and I've been waiting since then for another major WWII game.

Gotta say the multiplayer is looking really good and is making me super anxious to get my hands on the game. Never played Infinite Warfare, but did play MWR. As for the last time I played the multiplayer for  CoD a lot was Black Ops 2 and I have a feeling i'll be playing this MP a lot

3 hours ago, Night Cast said:

I think it looks very good so far. I like the "War" game mode. reminds me a little bit of the "Operations" game mode on Battlefield 1.

Nothing like it what so ever. Check Noah or dalekjd they have actual footage of them playing it. From what I can see although a different war, this COD ww2 has nothing on bf1. But yea that's just me. I feel disappointed with all that I have seen on this ww2 so far. I hope zombies is a better experience though.

Edited by woolva
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, woolva said:

Nothing like it what so ever. Check Noah or dalekjd they have actual footage of them playing it. From what I can see although a different war, this COD ww2 has nothing on bf1. But yea that's just me. I feel disappointed with all that I have seen on this ww2 so far. I hope zombies is a better experience though.

It was a very vague comparison. I wouldn't go so far to say "Nothing like it what so ever" though. Both game modes require players to do more than just kill people on the other team. Both game modes require teamwork over just shear individual skill. As far as I know, a person can't really carry a team in a match of Operations on Battlefield 1 and it seems that applies with the War game mode in COD World War 2.

Granted, there isn't any obvious similarities but they do have some things in common. 

I agree with you though about COD World War 2 having nothing on Battlefield 1. Battlefield 1 was a very awesome game and while this game looks really good, I don't think I will like it as much as I liked Battlefield 1. 

Edited by Night Cast
  • Like 1

I play COD every night, doesn't matter which one apart from AW and IW. This years COD looks ^&%$ing awesome, COD has never been like Battlefield so why compare? I find Battlefield campaigns are usually better except for WAW, MW and Blops.

• 4 months later...
On 6/13/2017 at 9:52 PM, Night Cast said:

I think it looks very good so far. I like the "War" game mode. reminds me a little bit of the "Operations" game mode on Battlefield 1.

I would compare it to Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory

but maybe I'm just old :D

Edited by Sicho
  • Like 1